Now that the dust has settled

How epic was that verbal beatdown of this Jew?

Attached: Okay, this is epic..jpg (567x627, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
youtube.com/watch?v=PRF3r3zUGqk
youtube.com/watch?v=6VixqvOcK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=nVk38WexTZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It wasn't a verbal beat down, it was more of:

>News presenter- why are you such a jew?

>Ben- REEEEE,

It wasn't a verbal beat down, it was more of:

>News presenter- why are you such a kike?

>Ben- REEEEE,

Oh man benny really fell apart. He was in debate mode when he needed to be in interview mode.

Shameful dispray

Attached: ben shapiro.jpg (640x734, 244K)

Mild as fuck desu

Underrated post!

Attached: 31EED705-DFD0-4343-8FAB-EB6229DAF9E6.jpg (618x665, 51K)

What verbal beatdown? All I saw was something that was almost as much of a waste of time as the faggot who started this thread.

How much of a waste of time was making that post? And you're next reply to me? Is that you Benji?

This

Ypu fags will jump at ANYTHING if it mildly makes a jew look bad. And it didnt even make him look bad, like at all.

>And it didnt even make him look bad, like at all.

Yes it did.
It showed the world that he's a whiny autistic teenager who thinks everything in life is high school debate club

I laughed hard at his destruction

Attached: 1551423568363.png (968x733, 206K)

Meh.

I just want to see his sister's khazar milkers.

>pic
Shapiro aside, there is literally nothing wrong with this. On the contrary, it is perhaps the single most alpha thing one can do.

Wat?? A thought leader like Benji would never self promote on Jow Forums!

Attached: fag in a gay hat.jpg (800x599, 305K)

Mediocre since the interviewer was not only a dipshit, but obnoxious and douchey.

That said, seeing the midget kike get ultra-blasted in the rear region was pretty hilarious.

I'm guessing this is bait, but link?

that's quite the delusion you've made for yourself

Even he admitted it made him look shitty and tried to say he just wasn't prepared for that level of discussion.

Can we meme the BBC hard so that the rest of msm think that Jow Forums loves the BBC?

Attached: IMG20190413094134.jpg (2304x4608, 2.31M)

Schlonged and Slain by the based fat purple anglo with tiny hands and high pitched voice

E P I C MORTY

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

Attached: reddit.gif (1221x768, 699K)

nice try ben

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

facts don't care about emotions
>immediately throws a temper tantrum when asked about his stance on abortion

youtube.com/watch?v=PRF3r3zUGqk

Full video: youtube.com/watch?v=6VixqvOcK8E

You re too tough on Ben Shapiro.

He is way ahead and above any of the journalists he has ever debated.

God gave this man intelligence, and he uses it for the greater good to help us. And we are grateful for his contribution. He has done more for Christians than a lot of Christians.

This is still my favorite Benji getting upset moment:

>youtube.com/watch?v=nVk38WexTZQ

You can see how much hatred he has for those memes. Hes fueled with anger and hes passing it off as "Its cool, let me just explain how dumb this is...".

Another Shoah

Neocon lies. Join the reaction! Read moldbug!

>I literally believe in magic in 2019 and my political worldview is just as correct.

short people are never intelligent, notice even high-tier jews are usually very tall

* and I would like him even if he wasn't good looking.

>I'm famous and no one has ever heard of you

His IQ is above average but still less than the average Jow Forums shitposter.

this is actually a perfect description of what happened.

So you're he's one of those people chosen by God? Guess that makes him better than everyone else, I don't understand how anyone could hate him.

Jew boy got utterly BTFO by that old man. The whole time the old guy remained calm while Promo-Code Ben kept getting more agitated and defensive looking like a little child. SAD!

Imagine that, he encounters somebody else other than a retarded blue hair tumblrista college freshman and he gets rekt. What a joke.

As I thought; bait.

Nigga just lost his patience with the Interviewer's bias.

I won't disagree he's intelligent, but you're blind and dumb if you think he's helping us and is a friend to Christianity.

>implying he can reach a urinal

talking fast and smug = intelligence

the irony is when he started resorting to "no one has ever heard of you" he was participating in an interview for a british broadcaster that was being aired right across the country and literally everyone has heard of Andrew Neil or at least knows his face if nothing else, where as no one has ever heard of Ben Shapiro. Made him look like even more of a cunt to millions of people.

Christians are not an ally to humans. They would prefer to be a spiritual being in paradise under celestial rule than alive on earth in our physical law-based reality.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Benji got triggered by an old man asking questions and cut the interview short.

i dont like ben shapiro.

Attached: friend.png (1469x755, 31K)

An Alpha pull them down and kicks them off. You can't have your freedom of movement constrained.

Thanks senpai

Attached: B4BF7284-8A24-4196-89F0-FA21CA9A8081.jpg (1242x1225, 190K)

The interview is worth watching for sure

>humans
I don't think you're an ally either, user.

It's pretty much nothing. Ben got impatient with the BBC interviewer's bias (specifically about how he referred to the pro-life position as barbaric and a return to the dark ages) and lack of good intentions (constantly trying for gotcha questions) and cut the interview short (partially because the interview wouldn't defend his own intellectual integrity).

Videos here:

Okay, this is epic

How epic? Best tv since pic related.

Attached: BFD7D4CF-675C-4BBA-8C53-F4E056060AD8.jpg (228x277, 14K)

Shapiro's a prat. But he's done well enough, here.

He was commenting about Ben Shapiro's book you faggot, and no where in the entire interview did he use the word "barbaric."