Jow Forums the Church

>Jow Forums the Church

Attached: lcms.png (800x452, 9K)

Why exactly?

> "On The Jews And Their Lies"
> Martin Luther, 1543

Christianity is slave poison to destroy oneself and weaken their social economical.and.political power of.themselves and their people so.the jrw.may dominate.

>The Jewish Question
>Karl Marx

Protestantism is just jewish christianism, The Holy Catholic Apostolic Church is the only one true Church

Feel free to drink the.poisom of christianity

>t. Rabbi Shlomo Goldstein

Fuck off jew, my people have died for centuries so we could worship the One True God without your interference, My Ancestors defeated the muslims and expulsed the jews from Iberia, there is no poison but the jewish lies against God

I'm just planting a seed :^)
But really I have noticed all the churches and church movements founded in St. Louis are pretty great.

>The Congress of St. Louis forced trad Anglicans to split off to save Anglicanism
>The Seminex controversy split the liberal Lutherans from the trad Lutherans, now based in St. Louis
>The recent Methodist convention in St. Louis is forcing the United Methodist church to split along gay affirming and non-gay affirming lines
>Robert Carlson, a high ranking bishop, is one of the primary opposers of Romes degeneracy and former Bishop of St. Louis

Leave. I support the church of jesus.

Why do all jews type like you?

>I support the church of jesus.
So you are a Catholic?

I've shown you the truth if you had high iq you.would agree with me.

based

I am no denomination, you divider. I find aspects of most major denominations truthful.

Depends on the interpretation. Jesus can be displayed as an Aryan apollonian figure, or a semitic bachinal figure. Though in modern times, it has been more bachinal.

>divider
>supports at least 10 different heretic money laundering churches

And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rockb I will build my church, and the gates of hellc shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosedd in heaven.
God Himself founded the Catholic Church, thus why is the Church of Jesus Christ, bot the Orthodox and the Latin

>muh rock
>muh keys

Know how I said there are things about every denomination I like? One of the things about the Orthodox that I like is how they routinely blow out of the water claims by Catholics of being the only way to Jesus.

Missouri Synod threads the needle of being socially conservative but not heavy on the Israel dick sucking, which is hard for US protestants. Pretty good all things considered.

>The “all-by-itself-condemning feature of Ottenism,” Marty said, was its anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial. Christian News, the current name of Otten’s newspaper, has been on the radar of the Anti-Defamation League for decades.

>“I feel confident in saying that Herman Otten was an unrepentant anti-Semite and Holocaust denier until the end of his life, and his beliefs are prevalent in Christian News, both in his own writings and in the works of other authors he reprinted,” Aryeh Tuchman, associate director of the league’s Center on Extremism, said Friday by email.

>“The Christian News, true to its function as a Christian Lutheran paper, has, since its founding in 1962, combated a number of false beliefs which I consider to be hoaxes no less than the Holocaust,” Otten once wrote.

>Asked about this topic in 2016, Otten told the Post-Dispatch: “Does that make me anti-Semitic because I think Jews are lost?”

he died this year
F

Attached: herman otten.png (1209x3825, 1.25M)

F

Missouri Synod is best Synod.

No that’s the SSPX.