>>213036036 >>213036083 >>213036111

A Jewish "comedian" got heckled by one of /ourguys/ who mentioned that Jews control media. The kike instantly started kvetching, after he just got done telling a joke insulting the white working class. The comments section is full of redpills. I think goyim are finally waking up.

The funniest thing is how quick the kike reacted. In the context of the joke, it doesn't make sense, unless the kike already knew deep down that Jews do control the media.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=112&v=cw_7RzD_0sM

Attached: 1557796172858[2].png (1713x839, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Empire_of_Their_Own
amazon.com/Empire-Their-Own-Invented-Hollywood/dp/0385265573
youtube.com/watch?v=WTaGBcHo9DI
mondoweiss.net/2014/06/hollywood-offers-apology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a false flag

I can't wait to watch iranians kill all you fucking disgusting Israelis

>A Jewish "comedian" got heckled by one of /ourguys/ who mentioned that Jews control media. The kike instantly started kvetching, after he just got done telling a joke insulting the white working class. The comments section is full of redpills. I think goyim are finally waking up.

>calling yourself a goyim
yup you're an insufferable kike. why are you people fucking disgusting?

Swivels around like a dreidel.

don't like working unless the work is stealing other's work

Goy is singular.

thats not a comedian
thats a faggot with a mic
a real comic enjoys hecklers because a real comic is funnier than anyone who yells out from the crowd

You can leave.

(you) can go fuck your mothers cunt with a dirty aids needle, you sick fuck.
the guy is not funny
and you deserve to be roasted in a Iranian oil fire for defending (((him)))

Bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Empire_of_Their_Own
amazon.com/Empire-Their-Own-Invented-Hollywood/dp/0385265573
youtube.com/watch?v=WTaGBcHo9DI
mondoweiss.net/2014/06/hollywood-offers-apology/

Attached: file.png (233x300, 111K)

LMAO at the comment section.

Antisemitism is on the rise.

Attached: 1554112215763.jpg (288x325, 32K)

This had 3 threads during prime Jow Forums hours.I

I smell a like trying to raise his profile via controversy and playing the victim.

Might just be (((echos))) from it being posted in related places then those people from there coming here to post about it. I just saw it posted in the Opie & Anthony subreddit and came here to see if it was being talked about.

He tells an anti-white "joke"
Someone heckles an anti-semitic rebuttal

Only one of these things is portrayed as problematic.

Cognitive dissonance intensifies

the nail that sticks out gets turned into soap

based

Attached: 1552675248857.jpg (400x400, 24K)

So the Jewish guy, like, “won” that little battle? I don’t get it. Fuck these fucking Jews. We haven’t even BEGUN to get antisemitic yet. The guy in the audience barely sneezed and the kike turned himself into soap.

Attached: 83CF930F-C7D0-48FF-B88C-EA671680E2B3.png (400x295, 144K)

This guy does nothing but set up fake hecklers in his audience so he can play it on YouTube.
He banned me for calling him out on Facebook.
Every video is him "smashing" a heckler.
Its pathetic

“The jews don’t control TV and my evidence for that is 3 television stations that nobody watches from a country full of cucks”

compared saying jews control tv to having a hooked nose, inferring the implication of controlling tv is a really bad thing, without EVER... EVER denying it.

then he takes this moment and kind of threatens to turn the goyim on the guy. holy shit. jews are a cursed people.

Antisemitism has became so mainstream when compared to 4 or 5 years ago. I think Jow Forums is slowly winning.

That's not even heckling.

This guy’s actually hilarious. Watch some more of his stuff

P.S.
He also started these threads.
He's a giant attention whore.
He'll do this just for the clicks.
Just move on

lmao, that was so fucking awkward, leave it to a Jew to not roll with the punches like a normal human being

>despite making up 2% of the population...

you mean to tell me that he'd knowingly stoke the fires of hate, and promote the denigration of his own people just to get more views on youtube?!?! i'm shocked. i'd never EVER think that a jew would do something like that...surely such behavior is too far beneath him.

Attached: 1486269184391.jpg (1080x1080, 320K)

Holy Shit the ENTIRE comment section, pages and pages of redpilled people...
The Solution to the jewish question is near at hand

Attached: 1555717565749.jpg (1242x1690, 336K)

thats the funniest part of the whole situation.

Attached: 1557617091939.jpg (706x444, 415K)

Ginger and Jewish? Oy Vey

kek, Elon is fucking crazy.

It feels staged yes

My thought exactly. From what little I could watch, he took it personal and started debating with him. I do like that he said jews have hook noses. The guilty pig squeals on itself.

Attached: 1557808461528.jpg (480x600, 31K)

More like people are tired of this bullshit where you can only make jokes about white people. It seems like there's threshold for white guilt. Finally

> tired of this bullshit where you can only make jokes about white people.
Dont you get it? This is how it all begins, you think that white identity is somehow going to just stop growing exponentially from here?

No, but time is important and we are surely running out of it.