LMAO

LMAO
After checking "support Israel, goy" video from PragerU, I've decided to check their other videos. And well, it is quite bad, and pic is probably the worst I've found. Yet it has over 2M views
Is this the state of the modern right-wing normies?

Attached: open_borders.png (664x534, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPOnL-PZeCc
youtube.com/watch?v=pOzLH_g1nKE
youtube.com/watch?v=uDG6PmHyviQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rG_Ue3t17l0
gilderlehrman.org/content/former-confederate-officer-slavery-and-civil-war-1907
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Cause_and_Comrades:_Why_Men_Fought_in_the_Civil_War
historynet.com/which-states-referred-to-slavery-in-their-cause-of-secession.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>PragerU
possibly the only university on earth that somehow manages to be less credible than Trump U

Why is it even legal to just call yourself a university,

lobbyists, probably.

Prager has one or two decent vids. The rest of them are shit scripts with holes all throughout them. Here's a prominent Prager U getting a thorough "fisking", as it were:
youtube.com/watch?v=RPOnL-PZeCc

Prager U is where Boomers go to finger-wag at the younger generation. They're the goodest of goys.

>we wuz good bois, we dindu nuffin
the civil war was about slavery bro.
even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Watch the vid.

watched the first ten minutes. his point seems to basically be "Lincoln played coy about it" and "there were some other things going on, kinda"

have you even heard of bleeding Kansas m8? the Missouri compromise?
slavery was the only issue regular people gave a shit about.
in the minds of *average people* at the time (in the north and south), that was the reason they were fighting, period, amen.

>energy and dynamism
energy and dynamism
>energy and dynamism
energy and dynamism
>energy and dynamism
energy and dynamism
>energy and dynamism
energy and dynamism
>energy and dynamism
energy and dynamism

Attached: honk_honk_simpsons.gif (320x240, 1.61M)

Lincoln started a war of the South's unwillingness to pay tariffs on goods they were trading to European monarchs. The war was illegal, and the acts of economic terrorism from the north caused a northern apologist, Robert E. Lee, to side with his home state of Virginia because of the impact of unfair taxation to the people of his home state.

But yeah. White people on both sides literally died for slaves. Makes sense. Question for you, and don't use google.
Who abolished the slave trade? It's not a trick question, and it will surprise you when you find out.
Hint:
It was NOT Lincoln.

Follow up question:
At what point did Lincoln declare slavery "illegal"?
Hint:
I was not before the war.

What states did this "proclamation" actually affect?
Hint:
It wasn't the southern states.

>Hint:
>It was NOT Lincoln.
did someone else sign the emancipation proclamation?

>at what point did Lincoln declare slavery illegal?
1863 or so, i think? whenever he signed the emancipation.

>What states did this "proclamation" actually effect?
all of them. it was just a few years before they were able to enforce it down south.

slavery was the reason Johnny Reb showed up to fight. it was the reason average southerners let their sons go off to do it.
you can think otherwise if you're committed to being wrong, but we have actual thousands of personal letters from soldiers that support this thesis.

I’d be willing to bet my life savings none of the fat fucking blobs on this board would’ve put in 12 hour days to get my new roof done. We need the people who’re willing to work like dogs to keep things the way they always have been

PragerU was always controlled Zionist opposition with no real connections to anything remotely conservative. That's why they shill for endless mass immigration while demanding Israel receive billions of dollars so they can close their borders and deport non-jews.

>reee no one would ever do work if we paid decent wages import mroe illegal immigrants/slaves now!

Dems

Dems never change

Attached: 20180614120533-82183e6e-me.png (792x416, 399K)

You stole that from Reddit, and Reddit stole that from Twitter

Who the fuck said anything about being “decent wages”? That’s the problem, everyone here has been spoiled since birth to think they’re worth more than what someone is willing to pay them!

>You stole that from Reddit, and Reddit stole that from Twitter
you wish i cared that much.
it was the first thing that popped into my head when i saw this thread.
what can i say - great minds think alike, and fools seldom differ.

>working class people don't deserve decent wages, everyone should be my slave
>I will literally import the entire third world to keep wages low
>I will turn your country into a non-white shithole just to save a few shekels on labor costs
>my bottom line is more important than maintaining a decent country where white working class people can have decent living stnadards

This is why everyone hates corporate globalist neolib scum like you.

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #449 - 'Africa's Population Will Soar Dangerously Unless _' - (1730x928, 430K)

You will hang, Jew.

>t. guy who makes 75k for shaking peoples' hands

youtube.com/watch?v=pOzLH_g1nKE
youtube.com/watch?v=uDG6PmHyviQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rG_Ue3t17l0
>not posting the unedited PU videos

fuck you nigger i almost choked on a pretzel laughing

> it was the reason average southerners let their sons go off to do it.
> we have actual thousands of personal letters from soldiers that support this thesis.
Is it actually true tho? I never really cared

"dynamism and energy"

Implies that whites can't bring dynamism and energy. They use words like this because they know that factually, they don't bring anything better to the table than Europeans.

>dynamism

nigger what?!

>in the minds of *average people* at the time (in the north and south), that was the reason they were fighting, period, amen.

Do you genuinely believe 600,000 white people killed eachother for a few uneducated nigs?

Mosby despised slavery and believed the South had seceded to protect it. Yet he fought to defend the Confederacy, as he felt his patriotic duty to his nation outweighed all other factors.

gilderlehrman.org/content/former-confederate-officer-slavery-and-civil-war-1907

[O]nly 20 percent of the sample of 429 Southern soldiers explicitly voiced proslavery convictions in their letters or diaries. As one might expect, a much higher percentage of soldiers from slaveholding families than from nonslaveholding families expressed such a purpose: 33 percent, compared with 12 percent. Ironically, the proportion of Union soldiers who wrote about the slavery question was greater, as the next chapter will show.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Cause_and_Comrades:_Why_Men_Fought_in_the_Civil_War

Yes.

also most of the seceding states mentioned slavery explicitly in their articles of secession.
the god damn war was about slavery. if someone tells you different they're probably just trying to sell you a retarded looking flag.

historynet.com/which-states-referred-to-slavery-in-their-cause-of-secession.htm

Anyone that supports immigration needs to be forced to watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>jewtube disabled comments recently
Oh gee I wonder why.

>also most of the seceding states mentioned slavery explicitly in their articles of secession.

Not as the main reason. If they had a footnote of

>oh ps. Fuck niggers and fuck jannies

it doesn't mean the war was about niggers.

then why, 40 years after the end of the war, did a former confederate officer believe that he had fought to protect slavery?

see:

also
>Not as the main reason.
Texas declared its decision to be “based upon the unnatural feeling of hostility to these Southern States and their beneficent and patriarchal system of African slavery"

yes, as the main reason.

IF ONLY YOU KNEW THE ENERGY

Attached: 92A8B752-0D97-409D-98C0-FDB974FCFB31.jpg (574x552, 34K)

Why do you idiots let kikes trick you into these debates? It's totally meaningless, you can literally never convince them of anything.

muh dynamism
please tell me thats not a real word

Attached: 894612612.jpg (802x601, 64K)

TRIPS OF ENERGY AND DYNAMISM

Attached: 5265626564.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>Why do you idiots let kikes trick you into these debates?
Children browse this board. These assholes hope they can spread bullshit unchecked and have it take root in impressionable young minds.

neat

Attached: 18596489616.jpg (883x1024, 111K)

They are running out of descriptors, people are learning.
The gumball immigration video is one of my all time favorites.
Just watch at the 2:50 mark. You can literally hear peoples brains being torn open from hearing the truth.

Attached: gumballs.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>why shut ourselves off from the dynamism and energy that immigrants can bring?
Because we should be looking for ways to inspire (((dynamism and energy))) from the population that is already here.
if (((dynamism and energy))) are so goddam critical wouldn't you want to cultivate it yourself rather than import it?

Reminder that most slaves were transported on Jew-owned ships.

Looks more like a question of semantics tbqh. Depends on what do you mean by "the war was about X"

It appears to me that the South was afraid to lose political power, mainly the power to protect slavery, after lost elections, and decided to secede. Everything that followed after secession then appears to be mostly about union/sectionalism.

Tho again, I don't care, the union was ill-designed from the beginning anyway.

Man. Thats fucking trippy.

actually regular people didnt give a fuck about it the same way you dont give a fuck about the things the ultra rich give a fuck about right now

the war was over a larger federal government, or a collection of smaller governments called states

Based.

PragerU = neocons = republican globalists working with democratic globalists

I want to put some of my dynamism and energy in a plump and curvy white woman

This. "Dennis Mark Prager ... Born into an Orthodox Jewish family..." Dennis Prager is a Neocon Jew. He wants to sell you lies flavored in conservatism but then sell your country out from under you for maximum Shekels.

Neocons and Neoliberalism are just pilpul synonyms for Globalism. They last phase of Globalism is the commoditization of labor, ie your people and culture. All of humanity, from all political factions, should be against Globalism.

Yeah that's a great one. I really need to find some way of converting the information in it into info-graphic form, so it can be spread around social media. More people click on an image than take the time to go and watch a video.

What energy? What Dynamism?
Worst part is that people hear these buzzwords and believe everything. Then you walk into an all immigrant neighbourhood and it smells like piss, you can listen to all the radios at full blast from the street and the only reason you don't get assaulted and mugged is because they think you must be incredibly poor or crazy to be there (until your cover is blown, of course).

just one of many lies the kikes try to tell

>thinking there is any difference between the moderate right and the left

Attached: 1557570794174.jpg (768x612, 72K)

Good god. I did not expect to see the biggest kike shill ever in this of all threads. I guess I should have tho.