Why is life so hard as a conservative black woman?

>men of your own race hate you
>men of other races dont even notice you
>stereotyped constantly as loud and aggressive
>not SJW but will get lumped in automatically as one or else called a traitor by 99% of blacks
>expected to automatically like gays, trannies, jews and other POC even though i despise them all

Attached: 666447.png (845x555, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5mb-pXOpYB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys

Attached: 1555559963918.jpg (462x634, 52K)

if you think black men hate lmao

post tits and timestamp or gtfo.

Love yourself. If I wasn't white I'd consider marrying you.

no just get the fuck out

what a cuck ..he'll fucking believe anything

show us your black titties

Attached: a62477c8d20e33fd8d734eb57dbb88cf.jpg (1200x1795, 304K)

bitch if you put on a maga hat you'll be rolling in praise and money

this. blacks wearing that red hat really do well with conservative whites

OP is a larping shill newfag.

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power.

Tits with proof or no help for you

Attached: 9161B2AA-634F-460B-81EB-58A258CA3B95.jpg (750x976, 277K)

It's ok Candace, we love you here.

Bitch you know the rules. The one area with Jow Forums inst racist is femonons. Just ask all of Estonia. Show bobs n vageeene.

Attached: 1535989159974.gif (250x197, 825K)

i hate niggers bitches because theyre fat and smelly

As long as you're cute like Candace, life will be easy.

Attached: candaceowens.jpg (1029x1029, 93K)

Some of us care OP.

Attached: 1366655248756.jpg (800x1057, 246K)

tits or gtfo

I was gonna say this

>((()))
If not ((())), then you literally have to post proofs with timestamp. After you do that you have a choice to make:
1. Continue living where you are.
2. Move the fuck out.

>Honey, he woke up
>Put some maple syrup in his ass
>It's not working, he keeps typing

Attached: untitled.png (240x210, 97K)

Black women hate black men that aren't rappers, ballers or thug niggas.

I want a black gf

I love Black women and Black women love me.
t. A. Wyatt Man

>1 post by this ID

I'm still here

>tfw even 1 post by this ID posters dont notice you

This board is pro-black women.

Attached: 1532542863607.jpg (600x750, 60K)

I've been hit on few times by black women. I always feel weird though. Most the black women i know have been nice

I'm a conservative rican. My gf is white and is as liberal as they get but she's slowly coming around. I honestly wouldn't want her to go full redpill though. the balance we have is pretty good. Don't worry, we're all gonna make it. Don't let the cumskin niggers here get you down

Date a white couple.

This. Black men should not be allowed to reproduce but literally every based Black women deserves to be colonized by a White man.

I wish I could find one and marry the shut out of her.

The problem is that black women are actually scared to approach white men. They shouldn't be.

Shackles of the mind.

this
we support our proud black qweens

Attached: converted_jew.gif (128x128, 148K)

based

Attached: black_nazi.jpg (480x720, 80K)

Post your black ass

That is also a tranny.

Of course. Always too good to be true.

This man speaks the truth, we must protect our queens.
Especially the conservative ones, like OP

Move to Europe

>or else called a traitor by 99% of blacks
Better to be a traitor to them than yourself user, you have to live with yourself forever.

if u get Jow Forums you'll find someone decent to breed you

True

Your race is trash. You have nothing to gain from it. Throw it away, forget that you are black and marry a white conservative man. If you can't get one, work out because I know you're fat. Put effort into your appearance and be aggressive if you want other races to notice you.

Do not associate with your kind. They are worthless. There is nothing more destructive than two black people coming together to make more black people.

I love you Treasure

youtu.be/5mb-pXOpYB4

>wojack
>five line greentext
hot take, leaf.

Thats funny because i just fkd the this horny little nigger in my sleazy hotel room last night.

Attached: 547e00ba8becd966e0adba857a9214d6_f.jpg (432x540, 19K)

Conservate midwestern white guy dating half Mexican from crazy liberal family. Same results and same desires. Her level of normie keeps me from losing my sanity and she’s slowly coming along to more things

Any more pics of her? Bet she has a nice ass

Cool. How does AIDS feel?

Agreed

Black women were made for the BWC

>>men of your own race hate you
Is this true? Do niggers hate black girls when they're not liberals? The absolute state of the American negro.

Just go full diamond and silk and bask in the praise you get from white conservatives. You'll be noticed then.

>cumskin
>cum
>life, creation, love

>shitskin
>shit
>waste, stink, death

Attached: 48540.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

Yep
Her bf makes her wrap up and get tested. Even so I'll never fuck any thot bare, much less a nigger.

Forgot

Attached: 20190513_231103.jpg (254x415, 46K)

shut the fuck up and go get your FREE COLLEGE for being what the gub'ment thinks is a member of an impaired race

It’s because most conservative black women will be more successful than the stereotypical nig nog, and that intimidates the inept manlihood on the street nog

Vote to rid of gibs,meanwhile is on gibs

i like based black women i dont konw what you are on about

>Do niggers hate black girls when they're not liberals?
They hate black girls regardless of their political affiliation...wouldnt you.? Theyre horrible creatures for the most part.

Do you fuck white guys?

i like based black women i dont konw what you are on about. candace owens is a hottie

Attached: brad-pitt.jpg (2144x2672, 566K)

Blacks actually have a pretty strong Church culture, why aren't you in Church? Seems like that'd fix most of the shit you're whining about.

this

I had to go to Beverley Hills for reasons and I saw a particularly well dressed ingress strutting down Rodeo Dr with a Keep America Great hat like she owned the place. I saw a couple seething white bitches as she walked past but they didn’t do anything lol

>implying
Le based black people are literally idolized and paraded around by the GOP. Bonus points for being a female. All a black woman has to do to get free money is say she's a conservative and watch the donations roll in.

praise from boomers

i dont think thats something you want

>Candace Owens
>based
She's taken the conserva-jew money.
You can always tell when that first Shillman check clears because they start going off about Islam.
pic related

Attached: Shillman-Mercer-Rosenwald-AltMedia_Network.png (1500x953, 502K)

>be black
>be female
>be able to get free college just for existing
>be able to get any job just for existing

SO HARD

Jow Forums has always been in favour of cute ebonies.

Attached: 1554279072739.jpg (750x933, 118K)

No proof from OP.
sage in all fields.

Thank you, I always wanted to read your country's Constitution.

It may be her but I doubt it.

Attached: 1565463806313.jpg (4032x3024, 1.44M)

>men of your own race hate you
Don't act like it's not justified sheboo

everyone has unique challenges in life, your next challenge is tits and timestamp or gtfo.

nubian bosoms or leave

Just be outspoken about it. Hell, you could end up famous just for being "diverse" in the modern political climate.

Attached: AloThere.png (500x608, 390K)

>two posts by this id

Protip: White men have more respect for black women that aren't afraid to show off their natural hair or even go bald over a ghetto bitch that blows $200+ a week to graft an alien parasite on here skull.

Wish I had some answers for you, but I don't. All I have learned is that it doesn't matter what color a womans skin is, if a man can find a woman who actually loves him and will cover his weaknesses that is all that matters. All these cunts saying they wont touch a poc because of purity reasons will live and die... Alone. I am white and white women just don't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves. Absolutely fucking impossible to live a life with. I would marry a black chick no worries and I would flaunt it to every white cunt who had a problem because I know they won't step up. Every racist I have known or seen is a fucking coward.. End of story.

underrated

I wanna titty fuck you candace

just stop being black

That scratching you feel it’s not crabs it’s herpes

If you’re a weeb I’ll gf you if you’re ok with being emotionally neglected, verbally abused, and used for racialized fetish fantasies as my plantations house maid.

Fake and gay

facts

Vagina with timestamp or fake.

you can be retarded like Candice and still monetize hard

You're a unicorn. Unicorns have a hard time finding others of their kind.

Don't give up.

Attached: Reaction - Thinking meme.jpg (600x494, 30K)

Damn. Wish I'da said that.
>#metoo

Post choco milkies with time stamp, you know the rules

That's crazy, sorry to hear that!
But you gatta learn to love yourself and your race!

Do you have a friend group yet?

Try being a fucking white male you fucking complainer.

what race her bf is?