You know what? FUCK GREEN BELL PEPPERS!! RED, YELLOW, AND ORANGE ARE THE ONLY BELL PEPPER COLORS. AND ALSO...

You know what? FUCK GREEN BELL PEPPERS!! RED, YELLOW, AND ORANGE ARE THE ONLY BELL PEPPER COLORS. AND ALSO, 4 SIDED PEPPERS ARE SUPERIOR TO 3 SIDED PEPPERS. THERE'S NOTHING WORSE IN THE WORLD THAN A 3 SIDED GREEN BELL PEPPER. IT'S LIKE AN UGLY SNAPCHAT PREMIUM MODEL WHO DOESN'T POST HER FACE ON HER PUBLIC SNAPCHAT. YOU PAY FOR PREMIUM AND YOU GET AN UGLY BITCH. THAT'S A GREEN BELL PEPPER RIGHT THERE.

Attached: ree-angry-pepe-noises-47734176.png (500x722, 69K)

3 sided peppers are male and will have less seeds

based and nightshade-pilled

Eating a male pepper is peak faggotry.

>eating yellow bell peppers
You fucking disgust me, you will not be spared on the day of the rope. People like you are what's wrong with this world. Kys you degenerate peice of shit.

Attached: 1549314714849.jpg (600x515, 14K)

Easy user. The bugs aren’t real.

they all start out green...now you know

Go fuck yourself with a 3 sided green bell pepper you peasant kike. Yellow peppers are the best of all by far

ITS A CAPSICUM YOU DUMB CUNT

Attached: 1547613304908.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

>Yellow peppers
>literally the gayest peppers on earth.

Tell me user what was it like growing up with your single mother fucking a random dude every weekend after your father abandoned you.

At least I got to fuck somebody you fucking virgin

>I got to fuck somebody
Sounds like some of your "new" dads were very loving. I swear one day we will round up all you yellow pepper eating faggots and burn you alive.

Who is "we"? Are you playing with your imaginary friends again little guy?

You know what else is yellow?... bananas.
You fucking monkey.

Is this an MK Ultra activation thread?

You know what else is yellow? Your fucking teeth you disabled bitch

Bell peppers suck

Attached: activate.png (620x372, 263K)

Never has a real man ever bought a yellow pepper. Only faggots and females eat that shit. One day the world will grow tired of your assfucking degeneracy and take action against people like you. But, go ahead and eat your gay ass yellow peppers, you fucking faggot.

You eat green bell peppers don't you? The 3 sided male ones? No need to answer, you've already established that you're a cockstarved fag.

>doesn't know how to eat bell peppers
Once again faggot OP proves he had no father.
Here let me teach you something most men already know, how to eat a bell pepper.

Step 1. Buy a red and a green four sided bell pepper and a three sided yellow bell pepper
>place the green and red peppers standing upright on the counter
>take the yellow pepper and cut a dick sized hole in the bottom of it
>vigorously hate fuck the yellow pepper in front of the red and green pepper
>throw the broken remnants of the yellow pepper in the trash
>then prepare the green and red peppers in what ever way you want

I can't believe you are so much of a faggot that you didn't know this already.

>this shitter is still eating green bell peppers

Fucking hell kill yourself

This is the truest thing ever posted here. Green peppers are green because they aren't ripe yet, so they have a nasty unripe taste. They're not edible until they turn their final color.

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers.

Some people like green peppers and that will never change. My suggestion is balkanization and deportation.

3-sides = male, 4-sides = female
faggot.

ORANGE BELL PEPPER MASTER RACE

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

Brainlet

Yeah, we're gonna kill you too faggot. Only red and green are allowed in the ethno state.

I have a friend who can eat red, yellow, and orange peppers, but gets sick if they eat a green pepper. I don't get it.

Your "friend" is a lactose intolerant faggot.

Nigger who is "we"? You're fucking alone with your shitty green peppers.