The English deserve everything that's happening to them. The rape gangs, Middle East buying everything...

The English deserve everything that's happening to them. The rape gangs, Middle East buying everything, the royal baby being a goblina, acid attacks, brexit failing, and their fall from relevancy. They're just a weak island now, insignificant and filled with inbred mayos.

The mass migration of inbred Muslims and gang culture might help their inbreeding problem, but England deserves justice for generations of colonization and theft. This is what they deserve and more to come.

Attached: IMG_9735.jpg (640x360, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
youtube.com/watch?v=QGrxG6Mi61k
youtube.com/watch?v=umj0gu5nEGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>irrelevance, the post

Sure our head of migration is a Muslim akin to Ilham Omar, and our Gay PM has helped turned us into a Chinese money laundering farm while fucking every inch of this country demographically, ecomonically, and politically, but at least we won't get slaughtered in WW3 when England is raped by the new reich.

I mean they kind of deserve to be punished for being the Jews of the white race but that's more their ruling class than the common people

England will disappear within your lifetime.

Attached: progress.jpg (581x428, 75K)

England deserve it for helping create Israel and fighting the nazis

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I GOT MY TURDCUTTER WAXED!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT BANGERS AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN BANGERS AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

Attached: Anya.jpg (1280x1919, 218K)

Attached: mysides.jpg (458x357, 138K)

French Canadian faggot or just an average leaf

>England deserve it for helping create Israel and fighting the nazis

both of these these events are down to Rothschild control of the Bank Of England. They basically achieved financial control over the state and the crown manipulating the British stock market during the battle of Waterloo

I hope Arya kills Daenerys

Kill yourself leaf, respect our dad or fucking die.

this pasta aged better than GoT, kek

Attached: finland-100pct-whitest.jpg (466x517, 66K)

>what really happened
>user got fisted by sir gregor
>now user can't even walk or talk

Based

Good I fucking hate bongs

in season 15

Eat shit burger faggot

Britain birthed Cecil Rhodes. For that they deserve great fortune forever

and Germany deserves it for being Nazis

Based leaf

Why would you shit on me for being pro England then be pro England yourself friend?

>in season 15
This Sunday, I heard

That pasta never gets old.

>The English deserve everything that's happening to them
Who cares. It's still horrid and very very bad.
It's white civilization being corrupted and wiped from the planet and just another growing white minority on their way to extinction.
And white civilization is the only true civilization that everyone else just copies to varying degrees of success or failure.
Without white people the world goes stone age.

Attached: 1550197284616.jpg (453x453, 91K)

Remember as the final hour sets upon the English tomb, pillaged and raped by Saudi, Turkic, Paki, and African hordes... the very last Englishman cried out in desperation, "At least we killed the Irish".

Attached: Anglo-Liberal-Mask.jpg (640x471, 171K)

newfag

>for generations of colonization and theft

No, they deserve it for going against Germany. They actually wanted it this way, so you can't even feel sorry for them.

Yes. We will burn it down ourselves to prevent the muzzes from getting their hands on our nukes.

Attached: World-War-I-German-propaganda-stamp.jpg (500x326, 68K)

Chill out Muhammad

The english rejected german ideals and committed war against them.. they made their bed, they can sleep in it. Who can honestly say they're surprised?

LARP as Jews, win Jewish prizes. Burn in hell English scum.

Attached: The New Phariseeism - Anglo Phariseeism - London - Toronto.png (583x936, 626K)

So did you

Imagine having a Jewish Prime Minister 150 years ago. Well, that is England.

Attached: Benjamin Disraeli - Theresa May - British Israelism.png (1334x889, 381K)

>raped to death by pakis

lost

Attached: karma is a bitch.jpg (2100x1599, 885K)

Based and saved

Kill yourself.

LET'S NOT FORGET HOW THE ANGLO SCUM SEA MINED THE NORWEGIAN COASTLINE WITHOUT PERMISSION.

HOPE THOSE PINE TREES WE SEND YOU EACH YEAR BURNS YOUR SHITTY ISLAND

Always fear those who take great efforts to appear weak
England is the opposite of China (paper dragon)

yes, rott in hell for provoking 2 world wars and being zionist whores

The Nazis were German supremacists. Why wouldn't the English have fought them? In the Nazi vision, England would have been reduced to a secondary position. Sure, that happened anyway, but why would the English have embraced it by loving the Nazitards? Makes no sense.

there would never have neen nazis without england

+ nazis also worked with zionists to move jews to israel

>The mass migration of inbred Muslims and gang culture might help their inbreeding problem
>55% of British Pakistanis are inbred

Fucking leafs

Attached: 1534520499755.png (500x675, 605K)

>the canadian posts his epic game of thrones screen shot from his iphone

>The Nazis were German supremacists.
You just won the internet for the day lad.

Rotflmao.. I now realise again why i frequent /pol

Goddamn i have tears running down my face from laughing.

That was good.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: pqeinvrrqi
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

It's why I keep the pasta alive.

I dont even consider the British to be europeans. Fuck those faggots

Bless you user.

Attached: pepe t.jpg (225x227, 9K)

Attached: Suggestions.jpg (599x708, 42K)

Attached: 8FF0A393-9F33-4402-B6FE-936371A278A5.png (240x210, 97K)

get the fuck out of Canada faggot

Fuck you traitor.

What the fuck she looks like those caveman reconstructions

One of the best pastas

>a secondary position
lol, they have no position

Holy shit I'm dying, this is too good
Pic very related

Attached: 1557145965821.jpg (720x464, 45K)

Cope

How are we not European?

oldfag here. this has been one of my favorites since the long ago times.

Attached: 1557205742048.jpg (1024x1249, 192K)

>They're just a weak island now
we'd still smash canada faggot

Why is everyone mean to Maisie? She's cute.

Attached: Wojak_cropped.jpg (180x179, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QGrxG6Mi61k

Attached: timetravel.jpg (779x792, 317K)

youtube.com/watch?v=umj0gu5nEGs

>Why is everyone mean to Maisie? She's cute.
Please stop embarrassing us. Outside of abos, the British are the only ones internationally known for being uglier than us.

Attached: harden.png (767x717, 1.03M)

Attached: 1545361907763.jpg (800x524, 399K)

IT'S OVER

Attached: 37D543EE00000578-3770523-image-a-13_1472818016528.jpg (634x473, 67K)

This.

Put me in the screenshot redditor faggot

Hi, newfag.

But then then the current minorities will deserve to be genocided by future minorities for their own misdeeds.

Hi new frens

Disraeli was Jewish by descent, but converted to the C of E, and hated Jews more than Martin Luther, Henry Ford, Hitler, Farrakhan, and Varg combined.

Attached: casa-bonita01.jpg (860x600, 684K)

>The mass migration of inbred Muslims and gang culture might help their inbreeding problem,

Bring in mongrels to cure mongrelism.
Eh nope.

I love these threads. They seldom ever fail to give me great incentive to murder and rape (or just rape to death) you wretched Burger tourists. Oh, and will I have my fair share of pickings, come summertime. London calling... :D

>Disraeli was Jewish by descent, but converted to the C of E, and hated Jews more than Martin Luther, Henry Ford, Hitler, Farrakhan, and Varg combined.
I'm distantly Jewish. Showed up as 1% on the test, but it's not noise, and it's not some Jewish trick as people imply. We traced back to when my Ashkenazi ancestors assimilated with the Anglos, and boy did they not like Jews. It was common where they were from (SC). South Carolina once had the largest Jewish population in the US. The first Jewish governor was in SC. He was a Southern Baptist convert, though. Most SC Jews assimilated. If you are from SC and have ancestry that goes back to its founding, then guess what, you're going to be a little bit Jewish because the Jews of SC up and decided to stop being Jewish. The English welcomed this change and accepted them.

Here's my proof

Attached: family tree.png (1600x1500, 640K)

zzz england deserves better.

I agree they deserve it, but for a different reason. They turned their back on God and the Church in turn turned it's back on them. The Queen does nothing while Islam conquers, they lack the faith to stay a unified people. The only thing they'll fight over is a soccer game, gunless, feckless and inept people in every way.

Canada flag, every time.

Bruh, Muslims in the Middle East are just as inbred.

Ultimate Bong genetics in OP's pic, I'm jealous.

>everyone else pretending that their country hasn't already gone to shit :^)

>coming from a mutt
shut the fuck up faggot

Let me understand your logic, Canacuck faggot. Because a tiny elite composed of aristocrats and industrialists exploited third world colonies for resources several generations ago, working class White British 12 year old girls who had fuck all to do with the British Empire deserve to be gang raped by muslime subhumans? Just go kill yourself, you talk about countries being irrelevant, but you live in fucking faggot ass beta-cuck Canada. LMFAO

I'm actually scared to look into my ancestry. I look like the know more news guy, but my mom's surname is highly suspect. My family also acts like kikes.

Disraeli didn't hate Jews. He frequently referred to them as his people and took pride in that. Disraeli was a scumbag.

aged like fine wine

Attached: DMhIuS8WsAU-617.jpg (431x423, 25K)

Just the tops.

Heh heh.

Nobody loves us we don't care!

heheheheheh

I still remember being in the middle of Birmingham and just standing in awe at how fucking ugly that town was.

Attached: 1457440791839.png (721x654, 633K)

this situation is worst than in France, these brits are so cucked

absolutely agreed

Attached: 95F2FB84-9F6C-4EE4-9C59-880BDDD65D8A.png (800x585, 184K)

that bitch got retard head lol fucking looks like she smells like nigger nuts. why did you post it? looking like an ugly jew. Ha, stick em with the pointy end right mate?

>I don't even consider one of the single greatest european nations in history to be european
t.rootless mutt who abandoned the home of his ancestors to fuck off to the great satan, servant of the jews, which is actively attempting to kill whites the world over.
brool story.co