Russian nuclear submarines

russia has dozens of submarines loitering off the coast near washington dc and these submarines have nuclear tipped hypersonic missiles

how is it even possible to counter something like that ?

Attached: asxgfxvc.jpg (1486x978, 151K)

Attached: 1545344157010.jpg (2000x1333, 519K)

No they don't

By having enough of your own nukes that their subs can't desteoy them all before you counter. Meanwhile their subs cost loads of money for repair and staffing in addition to standard nuke upkeep.

Wanna hear a joke

The Russian navy

Find and sink the subs.

no we dont

I hope they level our corrupt capital building.

I mean literally, WHO CARES

Don't live in DC, lol who cares? Fuck those parasites.

user has dozens of golden caterpillars loitering on his stomach with sperm tipped liquisonic jumpsons

The counter are the dozens of US submarines hiding in the ocean waiting to receive the signal to launch their missiles.
It's called MADD. It's been the deterrent since the 1960s.
We also used to constantly have flying bombers with nuclear missiles. 24 hours per day part of our bomber fleet was flying, ready to deliver a counterstrike. They were controlled by SAC - strategic air command.
I believe George Bush the elder stood down our bomber deterrent after the Soviet Union fell apart in the early 1990s. The submarine deterrent remains.

Well....out goes that plan Russkies.

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-000448_Chrome.jpg (1394x1802, 527K)

Stupid boomers, people just want to play candy crush and eat KFC these days.

>tipped

I see what's triggering you

yeah stupid niggers that i wait on at the local diner never leave tips fucking worthless nigs

>Russian subs off the US coast
lmao no

Ring the bell.
Cobra Dane can kill all subs.

And we have them surrounded with NATO bases for shits and giggles. Fair is fair. I just wish we were on better terms with them. I'd like the US to trade a bunch of grain stockpiles for some fancy Russian caviar or something.

Attached: BulletsDontWorkJon.gif (444x250, 798K)

>implying more than half of Russia’s sub fleet isn’t rusting in their ports
>implying the US hasn’t had hypersonic missle coastal defenses since the 90s
>implying we don’t know where every single one of their subs are at all times
>>>>>>>imblying imbligations

Attached: 3D350AF6-3A33-4624-A4F0-FD1650898ABE.png (1136x640, 572K)

There subs are so loud under water most if not all get followed by US subs. You can hear those things miles away. The Russian navy is a fucking joke.

You're correct... the Russians use High-hypersonic missiles which are faster.
>High-hypersonic
>7,673–19,182mph
Thermal control becomes a dominant design consideration. Structure must either be designed to operate hot, or be protected by special silicate tiles or similar. Chemically reacting flow can also cause corrosion of the vehicle's skin, with free-atomic oxygen featuring in very high-speed flows. Examples include the 53T6 ABM-3 Gazelle (Mach 17) anti-ballistic missile, the DF-41 (Mach 25) intercontinental ballistic missile and the Russian Avangard hypersonic vehicle (Mach 27). Hypersonic designs are often forced into blunt configurations because of the aerodynamic heating rising with a reduced radius of curvature.

Attached: russiansub.jpg (1000x719, 183K)

The us has the worlds most advanced sonar network to counter anyone dumb enough to try sneak a sub within strike distance.

>There subs are so loud under water most if not all get followed by US subs.
Give proof.

Nuke the world.

Attached: when_westerners_chimpout.jpg (600x472, 54K)

>within strike distance
>High-hypersonic
>7,673–19,182mph

Attached: 1556044757820.jpg (635x542, 15K)

We’re gonna need a bigger boat

Russian subs suck, we know where all of them are
t. former sailor who served on a fast attack

Attached: Welcome to Clown World.jpg (661x662, 295K)

Attached: 1557206036263.jpg (1000x667, 169K)

fASt AtTaCk ToUgH

by having ours pointed at moscow

surface faggot detected
enjoy serving with women

patriot missiles and depth charges

Does that work underwater?

Attached: cold war chess.jpg (960x704, 214K)

Russia doesn't even have a single dry dock

Their subs are most likely diesel powered and loud as fuck

lol ok

I bet he has seen some movies

Attached: 60c581efa2f11c80bea43c8d32facc3017503bcf.gif (341x237, 1.72M)

low iq, that thinks its high iq

They have batteries for sneaky mode

i also liked the movie

Attached: 2cb24d99b512907b69abe20155898629.jpg (1994x2969, 459K)

>MADD
Mothers Against Drunk Driving?

if they sent a sub they would run it on the surface just to fuck around and say hey just like they do when they send their old tu-95 bombers toward Alsaka and wish us a a happy 4th of July

Russia has no intent to burning everyone. However jewish golem countries such as JewSA have proven that they will freely invade any land that has something to take from them and can't defend itself, so here's deterrence.
>how is it even possible to counter something like that ?
Fuck off. Congratulation, you countered it.

This

Re entry vehicles are not hypersonic missiles.
>but they go really fast reentering
Not what hypersonic missile means.

Check the flag user.

even if we know where they are we have no defence against their missiles

But Russia is just as jewed as USA. It's literally 2 golem nations larping as enemies.

Russia can't even keep it's ships from sinking in drydock.

your country has 2 mosques in a town called chirstchurch

Where do we assemble the ships if we dont have dry docks?

Its countered by potential retaliation... This is bait right? You cant be that stupid.

No they don't. We keep tabs on everything that leaves the northern and eastern ports. The only one we lost for a while was near Norway, but we found it a couple days later, and it wasn't a nuclear sub, it was a smaller diesel one.

im not retarded new zealand

thats what they want you to think australia

No, they literally lost a sub on land.

>Greenland
Wut
I've never seen that flag on here. Please tell me about your life in Greenland. Or is it just a vpn?

its simpel math you fucko. if you know by any chance from where the missel is coming you calculate a intercept point and shoot it.

Point is the faster the misseil is the less time you have to detect and shoot it.

Lucky you you the faster you go the harder it is to maneuver.

But as my saying goes for every engineer´d problem there is a engineer´d solution.

No VPN, satellite internet is too expensive, and slow as fuck. 12SWS

What a fucking dumbass. These missiles can manuever to avoid BMD systems, and the absolute best America has (Aegis, Patriot) still can't do shit against a salvo of 20-30 of these missiles. The enemy needs only 1 missile to get through, you need to shoot down every single one and the probability of intercept is much much less than, say, 90%.

>russia has dozens of submarines loitering off the coast near washington dc
Probably not near Washington DC, but sure.
>and these submarines have nuclear tipped hypersonic missiles
Intercontinental ballistic missiles, not athmospheric hypersonic missiles.
>how is it even possible to counter something like that ?
It is possible in theory, there are countermeasures but nobody realy knows how effective they are.
Most of them are impactor rockets that get shot at the warheads, quite litteraly shooting a bullet out of the sky from many kilometers away at near orbital velocity.

The Main defence against it is called MAD.
Mutualy
Assured
Destruction
The US has nuclear submarines equiped with nuclear ICBMs as well, if russia would try to nuke the US, russia would get nuked as well.
As that would kill both sides, they have a pretty good reason not to nuke eachother.

>how to counter?

MAD doctrine. Remember, the winning move is not to play.

Attached: arithmetics_of_megadeath.jpg (800x601, 74K)

>Probably not near Washington DC, but sure.
Multiple countries have parked off the Eastern Shore and tried to send battery drones up the river toward D.C. The USA intel agencies as well. It's very possible.

Not only that, but they use MIRV and decoys as well.
Each missile has multiple reentry vehicles and decoys.
If only one of said reentry vehicles makes it through, a city is fucked.

rail gun batteries in depth, cloud o steel. hypersonic more like hypealone.

It is possible, however that is too close for mußt submarines to stay undetected.
If you have a load of ICBMs it doesn't realy matter much where exactly you are, just stay within roughly 15.000 km of the target.

>MAD doctrine. Remember, the winning move is not to play.
In game theory - Jews. What's up Drunky?

tell me about your life. what do you do for work? What is your residence like? Is everyone white there?

Attached: sea of dispair.jpg (900x900, 135K)

>hypersonic
Aren't all missiles hypersonic?

I fucking love subs.

Attached: b047810b043948be1ca79102c38194c2.jpg (720x460, 85K)

sad but true

Kek, yeah it depends on how you define 'acceptable losses'. Nuclear war is bad for (((business))). Would be quite a final solution however if you choose your targets wisely.

Wörking, as always ... applying for visa to Russia, pain in the ass bureauocracy ...

Attached: Horten_hört_ein_Hu.jpg (1024x925, 737K)

No, air to air and below typicaly isn't hypersonic.
All ICBMs however are indeed hypersonic.

:DD

Attached: sparta.jpg (1951x1000, 377K)

why would it need to work under water?

So a fighter jet can outrun a missile? That doesn't seem right

No, they can't.
Fighters Max out around Mach 2,5-3, F-35 even at Mach 1,6.
Air to air missiles go something between Mach 3 and Mach 5.
SR-71 and A-12 however where able to outrun some missiles, wich was Kind of funny when they tried to equip them with missiles.

I'm not near any large cities, and have only been to a couple places here. The locals are the typical Asian/Indian looking people you'd expect from the migrations in the distant past. Other than that, a lot of Danes.
Life is good. Everything is paid for by the gov (expat). Some of the people up here are in the USAF, some are NOAA, some are NSF, etc. Canadians and Ukrainians fly in some times, they have base camps elsewhere on the island.
There's nothing up here. The snow is evaporating now. Place is a cold desert, except for the ice sheet. We get some pretty crazy storms in the winter time, 100+mph winds, white out snow, and -50F temps. No sunlight for months.
In the summer it's always daylight, muddy, and mosquitos.
Pay is good though, and the Danes are good cooks, so the food is good too. Some of the guys here have been here for decades. I've not been here that long, almost a year now. It's interesting, but I'm looking for work elsewhere. Just wanted to see what it was like up here.

When you're going that fast, size matters. 'Air' turns into a wall.

>air turns into a wall
Not just that, the heat is a huge issue as well at that kind of speed.
Aerothermodynamics is a bitch...

Depends on the speed and altitude. If it's built right it can survive the heat spells it will see.

Nope, only way to survive hypersonic speeds so far are ablative heatshields and actively cooling the entire airframe.
Neither of those is exactly practical.
That's the reason they used fucking inconell and an ablative heatshield in the X-15.

With enough velocity you don't need a fuel to propel it or 'payload' to deliver, other than the item itself.

Attached: russia navy.jpg (624x351, 32K)

It's not the engine that overheats, it's the airframe.
Topspeed on most faster interceptors is limited by the leading edges starting to soften/melt.

no it's gets cooler. that why people have fans

I was referring to rods from God.

they are not "just off the tip of DC", even if they ARE there, they are in international waters. Submarine maneuvers in international waters near other countries is standard practice for ALL large modern navy's.

Nope, at supersonic speed you start to compress the air in front of you and it heats up more the faster you go.
During reentry from orbit, you go fast enough to get surrounded by plasma.

Are you really in Greenland?
I was working in Nuuk last year to build the seat for the bridge that they shipped in from Poland. I was working for Permagreen

Ok, tungsten is sufficiently heat resistent to mostly make it through the athmosphere.
I was talking about jets.

Yes, up north.
How was Nuuk?

bull crap. chuck yeager rolled down the window of the X-1 so the airflow would cool him off

>joke
How many spics does it take to crash a navy ship?

Attached: 1E8F9B61-2034-427D-B41D-4A1C3CB9BF4C.jpg (1423x1627, 472K)

I liked it. It's a lot cheaper than Iceland so I could afford to eat Muskox almost every day and I even went hunting. It's not my first time though, I used to live in Sisimiut

Attached: 20180910_072257.jpg (4128x3096, 2.5M)

We are talking about high supersonic speeds, not Subsonic or transsonic.
You can't roll down windows in planes anyway.

pfft even the the X-15 had windows to roll down to cool off the cockpit
the space shuttle even had power windows

As we sail to Havana where the sun is warm and so is the comradeship

Is Musk Ox that good? I've almost hit a couple of them driving. Thought about killing one, but it would be a dirty job on the side of the road, not like a proper butchery. Don't have the gear and rigging.

>what is MAD

Attached: 1557750742270.png (455x568, 501K)

>open window
>get sucked out into space

It tastes a lot like beef just with a more gamey flavour. Where are you from?