IReminder

If your eyes don't look like pic related, then you are not white.

Attached: 1537796920427.jpg (1440x1778, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut up faggot

>check-em
kek

>be brown eyed european
>have kids with blue eyed european
>half of kids are white, half aren't

Quads of truth, you have a moral and civil duty to shut up OP

I looked like that until I turned 4 or 5. Now I have shit-brown hair.

Attached: 1507489287273.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

Quote.

Due to the generally deplorable understanding of race, it is necessary for us to emphasize that White people are the descendants of all historically European peoples, including the Irish, Slavs, Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, as well as the Germanic, Scandinavian, and Anglo-Saxon peoples, etc., so long as there is no discernible trace of non-White admixture. National Vanguard celebrates the cultural diversity of the White race. Our beautiful languages, traditions, and cultures are a strength. We are pan-European in our views and stand unconditionally opposed to conflicts between White peoples. Outside forces often exploit one White ethnicity against another. We do not excuse anti-White hatreds or historical "scores," and will consistently work towards reconciliation and unity in places such as the Balkans and Northern Ireland. Our watchword is no more brothers' wars.

End quote.

So, again, in response to the question, "Who's White?" we answer:

"Non-Jewish people of wholly European descent. No exceptions." And if you tell us you're not, we will believe you.

if you post pics like OP and use a meme flag you're a pedo jew.

Attached: 1551876162684.png (915x726, 114K)

Attached: rh (3).png (592x578, 132K)

Based quads
Dark blue master race.

mixed people with blue eyes are more white than white people with brown eyes, fact

Attached: swallowthemeekspill.jpg (220x270, 14K)

Thas rite.

you do realize this trait evolved from brown people in the Mediterranean, right?

Woah. I guess I'm a nigger missile now.

BS race is more than that you fucking mutt

jesus op is a kike gtfo

Ohhh nooooo
Tom Sandoval says I am not white

my eyes are blue but i dont think you're being fair. whites have a variety of eye colours.

if you try to limit the appearance of white people to those savage barbarians of the north, white people will be relegated to people who have done fuck all but breed pretty women
limit whiteness carefully

is this a cute and funny thread? :3

also, is my lgf white?

Attached: amitgoffmanlevi - BuTtX17laag_BuTtXy6lyMw.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

There are literally niggers with naturally blue eyes. Eye color does not signify racial purity. DNA does.

Also people constantly misunderstand what the percentages in DNA tests represent. Those percentages are actually just the odds you have ancestry from that region. So if a DNA test says 80% European. There is an 80% chance that you are European. Not that 80% of your DNA is European.

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-221907_Google.jpg (1070x576, 296K)

Green eyes are best, since Albino nigs can't get them.

Hello amerimutt fren

reminder, Kikes use anything behind a meme flag to deceive.
Remember to read the Talmud and Hitler was right.

Attached: 1547486013016.jpg (695x1224, 563K)

Ukrainians are 50/50 native Slav or Jews

t. nigger

Which is why we are the true diversity

Do green count as huaite?

so this is what a white person looks like? damn.... thats powerful

Yes. OP is a faggot Jew

Guess green eyes just aren't white anymore. Shucks

You are only white if you can trace your lineage to white European royalty.

German, Scottish and Norwegian.

Pretty much a white nigger.

Attached: 20190513_222949.jpg (3264x2448, 1.27M)

Am I white enough?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190514-013326_Gallery.jpg (968x277, 136K)

my lgf is 100% jewish, tho

Attached: amitgoffmanlevi - BpASXOWh469_BpASXI7BrhW.jpg (1080x1160, 184K)

You are to me user. We can rule the white ethno state together.

Yes, truly an Aryan goddess.

Reminder: Do not put actual pictures of yourself/your eyes/your hands etc on these threads. It will result in you being banned.

Whites have a wide natural range of eye and hair colour. It is one of our defining traits. That includes green, hazel and brown eyes. The double eye lid though is definitely needed for someone to be white. Though those who have a double eyelid are not necessarily white. The better indicator is skin colour. Which ranges to pure white in the far north to olive tan found near the Mediterranean. What defines whites are the traits unique to Europe while lacking traits unique to other corners of the globe.

Ok, good to know.

Nah.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome

Attached: 15578078662502857.gif (444x250, 93K)

glow

>becoming

Now that's a white girl. Very rare do you see REAL white people instead of half Spics half white castizos

>T. Green eyed spic

I dont know if its green or blue
If its light green, you're a mix of some sort, if its green emerald you're white enough and if its blue *you're WHITE*

If you are OP, then you are a faggot.

I dont have any chance of Native American or Spanish DNA though. I'm genuinely curious why you think this because in the odd chance I have some bad race mixed in me I will stay away from mostly pure white women.

I have never been told I look like a spic before and my DNA tests never showed signs of it. Now I'm worried a kike took my money and lied to me.

His eyes look like a variant of hazel to me. Which would suggest a mixture as well.

You do know that white means pure breed right?

Attached: 1554579472876.jpg (1024x1022, 536K)

Spanish BTFO

>tfw brown eyes

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

I'm German, Scottish and Norwegian. Yes I understand it means pure breed. I've fucking hated Mexicans all my life. Now you are telling me there is a chance I am one.

If you are referring to my comment to stay away from mostly pure white women. If I found out I was Mexican at all I wouldn't even have sex with a woman even if she looked white. It would go against everything I believe in.

That's good user I'm glad you care about gene pools

FPBP

What if my eyes are the same color as the outer rim of her iris'? Mine are basically the same color, but not as light.

Reminder: If your thread looks like pic related you're a shill, and a lazy one at that.

Attached: 1111.jpg (782x325, 73K)

really ?

Attached: 1536046701830.jpg (500x500, 32K)

mfw

Also, fuck leleflag mongrel roleplayers

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png (549x413, 102K)

>1 post by this memeflag
yeah this is totally not israeli D&C

mixed people arent even people mutt

I'm white because any blue eyed blonde haired woman who has babies with me will have them actually look like her.

>meme flag
>you are not white thread

hello rabbi and/or nigger

checked

>niggers with naturally blue eyes
doubt

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power.

The elected leader of the white nationalists has brown hair & brown eyes you fucking stupid shitskin!

Attached: unite.jpg (900x600, 407K)

If you arent blonde haired and blue eyed you are non white.

Attached: riJLc2O.png (1600x847, 710K)

unlike you idiots i have 2 aryan passes form my grandparents that say i am aryan.

Your jewish tricks dont work here.

i hate this country

Attached: 1551936669194.jpg (510x448, 39K)

kike

Not true.

Attached: D2F15FE4-641D-4B8B-B1C8-3287819793C9.jpg (498x377, 89K)

vargcucks btfo

Attached: why varg is so full of shit.png (1867x5221, 1.99M)

El Atrocidad hides behind a memeflag to tell us we are not white.

I have brown eyes and I'm white

What about creole niggers who have blue eyes?

is this a cunny thread?

OH MY FUCKING GOD OP IS DEAD OP GOT TOTALLY REKT

You need to go back.

op confirmed for faggot and a kike

get learnt u fag
fpbp quads in a while

rickrekt
3s?
only aristotle can save us

Read "The Stormlight Archives"

Attached: 0419192201.jpg (2560x1440, 942K)

Green eyes master race reporting in and not the hazel mutt color

I have been telling the pol this for decades now op
They dont listen

Thinking green eyes aren't white LOL. Good one kike

Am I white?

Attached: GibsMilk.jpg (1872x1078, 209K)

the last evolved eye color is green, subhuman.

No, you are not white
green is not on the same color spectrum of blue

bASED AND rEALITYPILLED

i'D HUMP THE LOVING SHIT OUT OF THIS QT PIE

Browsing our children again pooju?
The last thing you see may be a pair of eyes like these.

Attached: 6221A485-2FE2-4E92-B9DD-726E20EFCBCD.jpg (1097x418, 94K)

Hazel in anglos is descended from templars who mixed with locals during the crusades. Sure, maybe a mutt still, guess it just depends on which aspect matters more eh moishe?

Thank god. I was worried I'd have to actually put up with you faggots in an ethnostate or something.

Now I can rest assured that your tiny minority will be literally bred out of existence.

>N-nords and germs are superior to meds!
Sure, honey

>pedo jew
Aren’t they synonyms?

Stupid pedro stop playing his game, OP is clearly a filthy jew fomenting further division between europeans

So i guess you dont have blue eyes
What are you even doing here?

That's just obvious.

Am I white? My eyes are pure blue.

Attached: 2457415897.jpg (300x300, 20K)