How do you become the ubermensch?

Besides the general advice like lifting and eating healthy, how do I become the ideal man that my generation and western society needs me to be?
>What skills should I learn?
>Should I join the military?
>Should I go to college? Should I use money I saved for college for tuition or have the military pay for it and exchange for my service
>What should I be aiming for?
>Should I aim for positions of power in government/intelligence agencies or...
>Should I am for positions of power in the private sector like FAANG companies?
>Should I aim to become a multi millionaire and use my wealth to benefit institutions dedicated to righteous causes?
>Should I aim to be a scientist and aim to publish studies that show the truth about demographics, crime rates, violence rates...etc
>What is the best undergrad college degree?
>Should I stay in Canada or not?
>Should I learn self defense/how to fight?
>How do I /makeit/?

I am willing to work hard and essentially go /monkmode/. I'll sleep on the floor, lift, study, remove all other social distractions, minimize my spending, sleep in a car if I have to...etc

Just give me something to strive for, Jow Forums

Attached: 1c8565c62ed188ea6bc16a7085ab7753.jpg (886x1389, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPELdcX-pOY
youtube.com/watch?v=N2so9hyNWxc
youtube.com/watch?v=v_bDBWhZ-9A
youtube.com/watch?v=NoSTbrXtyWM
youtube.com/watch?v=RcZf1SDwkj0&
youtube.com/watch?v=z1oza6jybOA
youtube.com/watch?v=zamrs3nE9ys
youtube.com/watch?v=cCJcU7INwnU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_bjcw-A8Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=VHhj7Ppi0Aw
discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st step stop wanking

learn2code

I've been on /nofap/ for over a year but still feel sluggish. Sure I get wet dreams all the time but I don't have that energy that other Jow Forumstergeists described.

Maybe it's because I'm still hooked on the sugar and shitty food jew?

Read the books I told you to read yesterday

I'm reading Evola's Ride the Tiger while on the bus

Is this a meme? Most software eng jobs where I live seem pretty shit. Shouldn't I aim for something like actuarial science or quant analyst?

Skills: anything that promotes autonomy in your life
Military: no, just develop marksmanship and regular fitness on your own
Go to college on if serious about STEM fields
Which fields: investigate for yourself what is needed
Canada is fine, but in USA you’ll get more money

Go to church and find a good woman there.

Get married and have lots of babies.

Stop asking others what to do
The ubermensch is a master not a slave

I'm just looking for advice bro

you made this thread yesterday. what do you want?

Read Samael Aun Weor

>Just give me something to strive for, Jow Forums
The ubermensch's ideals comes from within, by begging others to answer your questions, you reveal yourself as nothing more than a slave.

More advice
Fuck

you need to be more specific. you've already received advice on the majority of these things.

I want to know if joining the military is worth it. Currently I have enough for college through scholarships + savings but I'm wondering if I'll miss out on life experiences if I don't join the military. Wil lI have better leadership experience? Will it lead to better jobs like some position at the CSIS...etc?

Or should I just go to college and work on myself?

Biohacking

Oh Look, It's This Thread Again.

Stop asking so many questions and start figuring shit out yourself.

and that's a good thing

Then what's the point of forums? I thought the point is we get redpilled through asking each other stuff and giving non conventional advice

Nigger you're not gonna become an ubermensch by taking advice from strangers on a Balinese Christmas tree forum.

Become financially independent

Learn a trade like Welding
Start taking Vitamins and a Liquid Multi Mineral

youtube.com/watch?v=oPELdcX-pOY

Attached: 111.png (777x2777, 905K)

No, do not join the military, period. You will gain nothing being controlled and used by your government as a slave. What's missing in your life that the only way you think you'll gain fulfillment is by joining the military? Really think about these things. Also, do not go to college, they are indoctrination machines used for controlling you. My general advice would be to figure things out for yourself. Think long and hard. Read more.

Also maybe if you can learn Rust and Web assembly

youtube.com/watch?v=N2so9hyNWxc
youtube.com/watch?v=v_bDBWhZ-9A

Attached: 222.png (1222x3222, 924K)

fast until you are thin, then work out until you are strong.

I know that both the military and colleges push a certain agenda but It'll be beneficial for my career.

I mean, my choices are pretty limited if I don't get a college degree. So at this point I'm just wondering if I should keep my savings and invest and join the military to pay for my degree or just skip the military and go to college

youtube.com/watch?v=NoSTbrXtyWM
youtube.com/watch?v=RcZf1SDwkj0&

Attached: 333.jpg (1222x3555, 677K)

Definitely join the military. They will force you to get fit then you can go to school.

youtube.com/watch?v=z1oza6jybOA
youtube.com/watch?v=zamrs3nE9ys

Attached: 444.png (852x550, 517K)

Math can't indoctrinate you, plus anyone who asks pol for advice is resistive to that

What's your career? What degree? What do you gain from joining the military?

youtube.com/watch?v=cCJcU7INwnU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_bjcw-A8Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw

Attached: 555.jpg (777x4444, 658K)

Yeah I'm starting a water fast andmaybe I'll try a dry fast later and for better autophagy effects later

don't fed post
youtube.com/watch?v=VHhj7Ppi0Aw

Attached: 639.jpg (1222x4777, 770K)

good man

>Career
I'm a zoomer working in used car sales but I want to do something related with math. Maybe finance, insurance (actuary) or if I'm lucky something at an intelligence agency.

I thought the military will give you a leg up on those things plus they teach you a trade and pay for your degree. Also, it looks good on your resume that you were in the military

Read at least 50 books a year
Acquire the highest level of education you can
Military experience is a plus as the military provides discipline, organization and grit. Shout out to Ernst Junger
Combat sports are a plus because they provide a challenge and will humble you as you get your ass kicked and improve over time

real estate. no risk high reward

Do you know if you need magnesium for longer fasts? I got the salt, potassium chloride and baking soda but do I need to get magnesium supps too? I can't find them anywhere

This. The indoctrination literally won't work if you're on to it. I can't say much for the social stress of never offering an honest opinion to 95% of the normies on campus. It got to me after a while. So many friends, but still mostly alone in many ways.

Is it worth joining the military so I can pay for a degree though? I realized that I'll have to work for the military for 8 years or so if they pay for a 4 year degree. Would I be better off just skipping the military then and just developing discipline and learning a combat sport on my own?

Yes, you can take pills or you can get epsom salts and have cold baths

the snake juice you are brewing works well, I would add Taurine if you are going to work out.

it's up to you my dear lad. if you spend 8 years in the military slogging it and having no interest then it would just be a waste, where you could've spent those 8 years actually excelling at something.. think about if you're willing to do 8 years and constantly work to excel for those years

No one can make these decisions for you. You need to do the math. Such as:
How much will it cost?
What do I gain?
What do I lose?
Is it worth the time?
My opinion? Based on what I've heard:
There's much better ways you can spend your time, and money, then working 8 years for the military, or paying however many hundreds of thousands of dollars for whatever degree. I think you would be better off doing neither.

Attached: Chris Langan's answer to Despite having an IQ of 160, I did not get into Harvard I even submitt (645x1967, 358K)

Alright thanks. I think maybe it's a mistake since I'm mainly just looking at themilitary as a way to save money for a degree when I can just use that effort towards aiming for scholarships.

Thanks for the response. Time is pretty much the most valuable commodity so I'll weight things again. Probably won't end up going to the military but I'll still aim to get disciplined as fuck.

underrated post

Just get a comp science degree. You can pivot into literally any field after with a massive advantage. You won't have problem with your student loans.

Do you have the rest of those infographics ? I remember seeing them a while back but never actually read them all the way

How is it no risk? Redpill me pls

I was thinking about either math or comp sci but couldn't decide. I heard math is slightly more respectable and you'll have better theoretic knowledge while still being able to take CS courses.

Also, should I aim for a minor? I was thinking about econ. So math or CS major and an econ minor

>What skills should I learn?
Autodidactism

If you need someone to tell you what to do, you're not the right person, and I mean it

The rest will come along, the first and only task I'll give to you is to understand what does it mean to be an autodidact and how to become one

bump

learn programming and electrical engineering

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: bfa2h4xdka
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Thanks. Yeah I realize that if I really want to become a man I have to stop seeking assurance from others. The only thing I can truly control in this world is myself

you just need a high school degree and pass a test to get a real estate license. Getting into a good brokerage is tough, but you sound like you can hussle.

Once you are in real estate, you can become a real estate investor. There are very few ways to earn enough for early retirement, and investing in real estate is one of the best.

Why is your ID glowing?

I'll check it out.

You completely missed the point of the ubermensch. Then again I'm not surprised, spic monstrosity mongrel

Attached: 500C2776-37C6-4E3F-AC5D-25E82E798844.jpg (360x396, 155K)

I'm not a burger

Ah, I see another one like me

Attached: 1454286715861.jpg (720x960, 81K)

the key is to gain complete mastery over yourself.
keep things simple. here's a starting point: cold showers first thing in the morning.

bump

name?

The Ubermensch isn't an occupation or even a state of physical being. It's a frame of mind. Getting a particular job won't neccesarily help you on your road to self improvement, and far more often than not it's the opposite.

The Ubermensch sets themselves the ultimate goal an individual can set for their individual life: self imprvoement. You don't need to go to a university to improve your understanding of the world, and more often than not it is a roadblock on your journey. Why? Because it puts you in debt, you have to learn what others want you to learn and the job you will get from it will likely force you into economic slavery. There is no benefit to this entire process. You want to become an ubermensch? It's actually rather simple: be the physically fittest, emotionally conditioned, and intellectually prepared person that you possibly can for your personal life circumstances.
The Ubermensch takes personal responsibility for the direction of their people and of humanity as a whole, and that is a burden that few can bare immediately. So you start small and you take personal resposibility for one thing in your life, I suggest starting with your personal physical fitness. When you have proven to yourself that you can be responsible for yourself, then move on to more and more difficult and demanding tasks to help condition yourself.

Good luck brother.