Is it cuckish

To be with a single mother who has good values and wants more children?

Found a hbb with great values and just wants to create a great family unit. Would it be so cuckish if I raised the boy but had my own as well? Loves good, loves country, loves hard working bearded white men.

Inb4 asking this question alone is cuckish. It certainly is.

Attached: 1549543239547.jpg (352x382, 29K)

kek

aryans be like

Is her existing child the same race as you?

kill the kids like a lion

As long as you make more white babies and raise them well, the rest doesn't matter.

It is, good question.

Just wants to create a family unit

Oh yeah? THEN WHY DIDNT SHE. youre just a deer in the headlights retard falling for her front face

She’s just using you bro. You will find out eventually

yeah, why didn't she

I didn’t know cuck was a race

Only has one kid, guy bounced immediately

it is

kek

Father could've died.

if you have to ask... well it's not looking good.
never forget, some women are just broken ass hoes who will never know any better, and whose destiny is suffering and spreading suffering. good luck!

Nah, as evidenced by

Then yeah, it's cuck shit.

Test her loyaltty
Demand she slay the child

Tbh I know the answer, just seems like such a great topic for the chan. The second she lost her virgin it don't matter lol every guy after is just a cuck. And white people wonder why we'll be a minority!

Knock her up and make more kids. My buddy knocked up a single mother who was 33 and she ended up popping out 5 more kids.

She just sees you as a money source.

Could you really live with yourself, working thousands of hours a year to support some other man's leftovers? Some other man's living cum stain?

Single mothers can put up a good front. They can and will fool you.

Every last one is trash though, aside from widows.

Attached: crowsmoke.jpg (640x481, 51K)

Planning to. She's got a nice figure and face and desperate enough to be loyal to any guy who guides her boy (probably into cuckhood though)

I don't think you're a cuck depending on the circumstance. My dad was a fucking deadbeat and the best thing my mom did was divorce him -- it's only a shame she didn't completely isolate me from him but all the men in my family said that it'd have to be my decision to do it as an adult. Was some glorious parenting on her part desu.

If your girl is steady, conservative, religious and actually holds down a job while you know the father is a deadbeat then go for it. I would have killed for a stepfather growing up but it was just us. Your relationship with the mom is going to be predicate to your relationship with the son though, so make sure you can redpill him and parent him like an older brother or father.

What if I told you all those men before told her they wanted marriage but lied to get laid.

>To be with a single mother
Are you fucking her daughter?
>raised the boy
Oh, you're a gay. Well, that's your choice to be a gay.

I'm Christian and life is life, that little cum stain might pay for my brain surgery one day

Found a pic of OP, guys. He's quite a steal.

Attached: 28[1].jpg (790x800, 118K)

>hard working
>bearded
lol

Hell yeah brother

How old is the step son?

Bin there. It can work out well
If I can give one word of advise, do not ever get between mom and son during a disagreement. Blood is thicker than love.

user, I...

Attached: 1557587219730.jpg (349x344, 22K)