Only White Jesus holds any true power

Praying to jewish Jesus will just get you jewed over. That’s why all his followers become atheists.

Attached: 220D9CA2-C79B-40F8-9AF7-E02C84C84E59.jpg (512x512, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wfZj2BbOUCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/wfZj2BbOUCQ

Attached: 51B77E69-2141-4763-A516-AA5028C92BD4.jpg (444x481, 64K)

Attached: Religion10.png (976x976, 536K)

White jesus is ceaser borgia. "Christ" had wooly hair

Yes he did, but i'm guessing you think sheep wool like he have today right?

Sheep in that region had long locks of hair. Look at Awassi sheep

The Awassi Sheep of which Jesus is said to have had wooly hair.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14_14-29-21.png (269x287, 186K)

Wow, you utterly rekt that nigger.

The race of the Lord doesn't matter

heretic

It did to him.

t. Ju ID

Pray to God and none other.

For me, it's White God.

Don't race mix / commit Adultery. Part of the commandments.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14_14-51-15.png (554x96, 22K)

DEUTERONOMY 23:2 "A bastard shall not enter into the Congregation of the Lord: even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the Congregation of the Lord."

Hebrew word "bastard" is the word "MAMZER":
It means a MIXTURE, A HALF-BREED OR MONGREL.

There's a lot of Jesuses though. I worship The Amazing SpiderJesus

Attached: spiderJesus.jpg (600x654, 96K)

That's a false god.

He's That Webslingin' Jesus tho

There is only one son of God, and it's not Justin Trudeau.

>Feet of (((Brass)))
Sounds more like a Southern Italian

Attached: 32D116B0-0323-4038-BD51-3E960D27C965.jpg (1125x1476, 630K)

>laughed.

If he was white he wouldnt have blended in with egyptians. Look at isrealis they have 2nd highest rate of skin cancer. White skin dont belong in the middle east.

Ashkenazim aren't from Israel.

Tell me why I should worship Israel the God of Israel and Israeli prophets.

Tell me what has led to you becoming an israeli worshiper

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-00-49-04.png (720x1280, 997K)

Who to say they talked about that sheep? There mutiple groups of sheep . He was also said to have feet like bronze burnt/burned/refined in a furnace.

Neither are white people.

So you're saying the Egyptians were KANGZ?

isrealis arent isrealites. The isrealites went/will go through 400 years of slavery via deut 28

Tell me what has led to you worshiping the people from here.

I have a bible next to me you can't expect me to believe your christianity is anti hebrew nonsense.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-28-17-59-25.png (720x1280, 1.02M)

Well some egytians were kings. Like king tut etc. He was said to be lightskinned and Not all were. So your trolling/npc statements doesnt really work here.

I wasn't trolling. I just wanted to find out where you stood on all this, and if you had a grand unified theory that would explain how Jesus died on a cross and not from skin cancer.

Jewish shilling for the underclass of nation not even promising to enrich the poor but that the poor should stay poor and still cause national friction in a fruitless conflict with no reward to cause national dissent and chaos

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-00-57-07.png (720x1280, 1006K)

How is christianity anti hebrew? Well i guess it was used to punish the true hebrews so i guess in a way it is?

>Tell me why I should worship Israel the God of Israel and Israeli prophets.
What are you even asking?

Christians say that Christianity is the aryan mans religion and that it is anti semitic, jesus was a jewish hebrew semite.

I said isreali get skin cancer to show how a white jesus doesnt and couldnt work. Its laughable. He was "middle eastern" so a minimum he wouldve been light brown like a arab. But since he came from judah who married a cananite a person who desends from ham a black man. He wouldve also been a darker brownish colour. Not completle black as shown in the image above.

Tell me why I should worship Israel the God of Israel and Israeli prophets

That's what Im asking, why should I worship Israelis.

I think it's more about anti-Talmudism, unless you really want to get into the scholarly details like what kind of "woolen" hair did Jesus really have.

Ashkenazim don't descent from Jacob (Israel) since, as you said, they are clearly white.

Well he wasnt jewish . Jewish is a new term but he was a "Jew" aka one from JU-dah hence the lion of Judah. he was a isrealite. And how could christianity be a white mans religion when it came from what we call the middle east?

>Israel the God of Israel
What the fuck are you saying? Do you think that the god of the Israelites is called Israel?

Ashkenazim are semites and not European, they don't fit in Germany or France.

That's what the Synagogue of Satan thinks.

Where are you getting this nonsense from.that Jesus was not part of the same religion as Jews but had sectarian conflict?

Jesus is not anti jew, he believes the current religious establishment of his time to be anti jew and his cult to be the true religion of the jews.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-01-08-55.png (720x1280, 929K)

They come from Japheth, not Shem. Otherwise they'd be more of a light brown color.

Yup. So No white jesus. If satan hates the world it could want to decieve the world. Look at how wars in europe from the pagan catholic church cursades to the false jews aka isrealis in isreal currently happened thus will lead to the third temple etc.. All because the world thinks hes white. No current isreali could be the true isrealite. As they wouldve went in slavery via deut 28.

Then what exactly is your problem? Unless you want to be a part of the Synagogue of Satan.

Worship Israel, the God of Israel, and Israeli prophets.

That doesn't logically follow. The Khazars hadn't even converted yet in Jesus' time.

Jews arent isrealis. Is what im saying. The current isrealis arent the ones spoken about in the bible. So "jewish people" yk the big noses liers etc. Theyre not the ones from the bible. They cant be. "Jesus" wasnt "Jewish" as that is a fairly new term. He was a isrealite from the tribe of JU-dah

No I worship Yahweh, the actual god of Israel, and his son Yeshua/Jesus.

No, I'm saying this other guy is espousing the ideas of the Synagogue of Satan: they believe themselves to be superior to God.

He was probably Greek MEDBVLL looking not a snownigger subhuman

Attached: 1557680855086.jpg (405x731, 31K)

>this other guy
Who exactly?

They come from Israel, Jesus was born in galilie to Israeli parents and so were the pharassical religious authorities of galilie.

No shit. He spent literal years walking around from town to town in the hot, middle eastern sun.

That fat feminine hand that has never known work tells the whole story of who these anti Christians are. If anyone reading wasn't Christian before just look at that hand. I rest my case.

Khazars converted in the 8th century. Aka year 700ad or so. The temple was destroyed in 70 ad and the isrealites werent in isreal ever since. Thus people randomly claiming to be jews of the bible and everyone accepting it makes since. The cursades happened in the year 1000+ giving the false jews khazars 300+ years to fool people.

Synagogue of satan did not refer to a nation but to.those jews not following jesus were not "true" jews.

Israel was not a geopolitical entity at that time. It still isn't.

Yup so white jesus is false.

There's no such thing as being "in Israel." It's not a physical location.

Aka the khazars. You cant be a false jew or isrealite when your literally born as one. Its not a religion that one can covert to or from but a bloodline.

True Jews are less white and even more of an ememy of white nations, the Israeli tribes are an enemy of Aryan tribes.

Israel descends from Shem, Japheth's brother. It's not the same bloodline.

If thats the case your houses location doesnt exist and i can go there and do whatever right

That does not logically follow.

Israel was a nationality and country of all of the Jewish Hebrew tribes.

There was no mystical israel, israel was the country of hebrews.

I know that. The false jews are ones who claim to be jews but are not. How can a isrealite who is born as such and will forever stay as such be a false isrealite?

If isreal isnt a physical location then your house isnt a physical location. There historical proof matching the bible of isreal existing literally.

based and Christpilled

Attached: demons.gif (686x662, 229K)

>false jews who claim.but are not
Simply referred to the jews who didn't follow jesus it could refer to family members of jesus's followers who did not submit to the new jewish religious authority.

>If isreal isnt a physical location then your house isnt a physical location.
Oh. I didn't know I was talking to OJ Simpson's lawyer.

Isreal was the home of the isrealites. The term isrealite means the same as American does the to people of america. They were called Isrealites for a reason.

Israelite meant the nation state of the Hebrew people united by their centralized jewish authority and country, Israel was the nation state of hebrew people.

Just as hinduael would be the country of all of the hindu people dravidian people

Again. You cant be a false isrealite if you cant become a isrealite. Id i say black people are white. It simply cannot be true. As once your black you stay black unless a disease or something happens. But even then your biology will be that of a black man. Correct? Even if isrealites didnt follow jesus they wouldnt have been false isrealites. Hence why some didnt follow him he didnt up right say they were false isrealites.

No the nation state of the hebrew people was isreal. Not isrealite. Just like the term american is used to classify people who live in america.

Either braindead or b8

False Jew was religious attack on the other jewish religious authorities claiming they aren't true worshipers of Judaism if they reject his authority of judaism

We literally just shown how he couldnt be white. How am i braindead?

Again judaism wasnt around 2000 years ago.

>white
>Jewsus
HAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 4867983467834.jpg (600x941, 104K)

Really?
Youve met jesus?
Jesus is relagated to words on a page written by men, fueled by your imagination

Doesn't climate change tho? How do we know what the climate was like then?

Judaism is the worship of Yahweh and Abraham.

They are talking about Jewish people you stupid fucking idiot. What do you think the OT is about?

He wasnt anti rich as some men in the bible were rich. He was against the love of money. As you shouldnt worship money but thats besides the point.

Jesus was a Jew.

Why worship a man abraham? That literally goes against the commandments of the Most High. Hence why it cant be true or the true religion kr faith or whateever you want to call it

Because semitic people aren't white, Yemenese, Omanis, Saudis, Syrians, Lebanese, North Africans, Egyptian(like 5 miles from israel) all brown skin.

Attached: Maria.jpg (500x305, 46K)

Jesus rebelled against jews and their bullshit. Never forget that.
Also if the "jewish" talmud is correct, Jesus is 50% Roman which makes him a Med bull. Checkmate moshe.

Attached: 1556823978549.jpg (700x359, 31K)

what about kang yeezus and his diamond and gold necklace made by jew jesus

Just a Jew, that is all, jesus has no authority over our nations.

Sounds like a Hammite.

Even if it was colder. White skin comes from japeth . Shem was brown. And blue eyes was a mutation

Jesus was a Jew who rebelled against other Jews for his judaism, never is any of this in anyway concerned to non jews nor wanted do we need a jewish god.

>Because semitic people aren't white
well...not anymore. many of them were before the muslim clusterfuck in the 7th century A.D.

Judaism wasnt call judaism back then. Nowadays the closest thing that was preach back then wpuld be christianity or the "bhi" movement but thats not 100% of hat the bible teaches

Arabs are semites just like Jews and more resemble the native semitic hebrew people than jewish diaspora.

Wrong white skin comes from Japeth. White skin is impossible to find in the middle east. The isrealites were light brown to light black.