It's not da joos, dummy

It's not da joos, dummy

Attached: did you know.jpg (1350x801, 265K)

True, it's you. You get the jews you deserve.

>Up to three times less than white men

Source?

jews started feminism you fucking idiot

Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.

Attached: JJI22524-WHITE-CFM-DESIGN.jpg (480x600, 31K)

OP is right

I love this post, thanks Swedebro.

The jews are a feminist race and are turning the entire world into a feminist cucked shithole. Feminism is intertwined with zionism.

But you all are cucks though also, seriously.

>Orthodox Jews are feminist

It is required that you have a jewish mother to be considered jewish.

>He thinks this makes Orthojews feminist

Jewish women brain washing white women into being men

>da joos
watchya doin there rabbi?

This is like claiming that children are responsible for European/white homelands becoming corrupt.

Brainwashing doesn't cover it. As it is cross cultural, international.

The female vote is giving them the leverage they need.

>Thinks that completely disvaluing the father's ability to carry on a genetic line is a perfectly normal non-cucked thing to do.

Jews are all the same faggot all the variation you see between them is surface level.

If white women don't want to procreate, maybe that's because they are wiser than Jow Forums retards. Why would you want to bring a sentient being into this world? Most of the people posting on Jow Forums can't even take care of themselves, much less give a kid a good upbringing. And you blame women? Kek.

Too many men let themselves get tempted and distracted by a woman's beauty. Past generations could at least keep themselves grounded and assert themselves, while so many of today's men will do anything to appease women. All women have to do is look sexy and men will give them money and do whatever they wish.

The jews Psyops the women.
It's still the jews.

Attached: mindgeek.jpg (1883x315, 147K)

>it's women's fault your countries are going downhill, goyim!
>yesssss yessssss fight amongst yourselves
>don't mind me, just grooming your children to hate you and disrespect you

Attached: age of consent.png (1268x1645, 622K)

I don't blame the women for not wanting to marry gamer neckbeards, nor do I blame people for not wanting to contribute to overpopulation (besides, Africans are the ones you have to worry about in that regard with their birth rates), but you shouldn't discourage healthy families. Boomers will die off eventually you know, so the overpopulation problem and many of the economic problems such as housing crisises may be lessened. Of course that's not to mention the other problems like environmental, but regardless.

If there's any hope of actually improving society, it lies in the future of it, and we should encourage the strongest possible future by making it easier for intelligent, wealthier people to breed. A quality over quantity approach is what I support ultimately, but there is the question of 3rd world birthrates and immigration policies.

who do you think is putting these ideas in their heads, you absolute moron?

sage this shit

Attached: slide.gif (500x210, 1.02M)

shill just wants to homosexualize men

its the (((bankers))) and the limp wrist men in Sweden who elected women into office.

He is slow he needs some time to put two and two together

>Orthodox Jews are the same as atheistic, progressive Jews.
>Orthojews give their women equal rights.
Orthojews aren't patriarchal.

Jews worship Baphomet, a feminine figure. For a male to become an ethnic jew, your mother must be Jewish. If your father was Jewish but not mother, you must go through conversion which requires marrying a Jewish woman.

Jews are atheists and feminists.

Meant > for the last one as well

Reminder to sage posts like this and "joo" is an identifier. All fields.

Attached: 1553670655731.png (750x761, 873K)

We don't let children vote.

Who's making the woman feel they need to vote that way in order to blend in with their fellows?

Who owns the media?

Women are basically adult children. Giving them rights was a mistake.

Jews take control of easily manipulated woman.
Checkm8 retard larp harder

Attached: NaziHonker.jpg (900x900, 119K)

I have no idea what you're saying kike. Weird person.

And who's responsible for the fact thay the niggers of genders have the right to vote?

good post Sven

>there is only one reason and one culprit for literally every single bad thing
no

>it's the women
no, it's the jews

Its the jewish women

Attached: femjews.jpg (1600x2812, 725K)