Lets get a fitness/wellness thread going

Lets get a fitness/wellness thread going.

I train athletes and on the side I train good ole boys like yourselves.

Need advice?
Ask away.

Attached: lysippos-farnese-hercules-200.jpg (1000x1500, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
youtube.com/watch?v=ypNtmwBxMFU
youtube.com/watch?v=_BB2Jy4ZO8E
youtube.com/watch?v=7xIc1lIrA7U
youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-282SdM1E
youtube.com/watch?v=HP569Ugein0
youtube.com/watch?v=k7ivfy_ji3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=imG1MyMipi8
youtube.com/watch?v=zBwq6_aAlf0
youtube.com/watch?v=wROQWCTr5LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BK5cPwSHVwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do I fix my wrist and my hips? They're not painful but my wrists constantly crack and pop as well as my elbow.

If I wanted some autist to tell me to lift more I would go on Jow Forums

What lifting routine should I get into to improve my jiu jitsu? How about flexibility regimen?

Hammer curls for choking, and normal stretching.

jiu jitsu requires a lot of glute strength believe it or not. You have to bridge hard when opponents are ontop of you. Get strong glutes, legs, and core. Obviously need upper body strength too. I'd stick to an upper lower split for training. In your lower days do core work.

What exercise should I do to cover up pectus excavatum?

Hard to tell whats wrong but I'd do some PVC wrist rotations and wrist stretching.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Funny you ask this, because I myself have pectus excavatum. The best thing to do is hit your chest HARD. All angles, upper, middle, lower, and inner. Incline, flat, decline press and lots of flys. Do dumb bell pull overs.

Then work your core every day. Lots of planks and stomach vacuums. Vacuums help with the flared ribs. Progressive overload with cable crunches.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: r1njtm8gb9
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Attached: 1503200886819.png (310x253, 3K)

Go to Jow Forums dude

I find if I work out really hard I get heartburn sometimes. Have you heard of that happening?

what do you think of fasting and of working out while fasting?

Talk to your Dr about that.
But eat less before exercise and drink lots of water.

Bro I'm lazy as shit. I'm so fucking lazy. I'm 20 pounds overweight.
At this point I can will myself to do one (1) thing every morning. What should it be? I'm hoping the modest rigor and feeling of well being it provides me will encourage me to expand upon it but right now one (1) is all I can do.

Intermittent fasting is good for maintaining lean mass. If youre trying to lose weight just be in a caloric deficit and continue to exercise.

I don't recommend exercise while fasting, especially if its heavy weight training. At least not for a novice lifter.

One exercise?
Burpees

What are the top 5 mandatory foods to eat

you're not lazy, you're stupid. stop being stupid

Attached: Dr. Jason Fung.jpg (960x510, 98K)

/LiftWave/

ARTIST - CONTENT
>YT LINK

ACE BUCHANNON - BUNS OF STEEL
>youtube.com/watch?v=ypNtmwBxMFU

BESTRACK - STAMINA
>youtube.com/watch?v=_BB2Jy4ZO8E

EIGHTIES LEGENDS - TRAINING MONTAGE
>youtube.com/watch?v=7xIc1lIrA7U

FLASH ARNOLD - THE PUMP
>youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-282SdM1E

MIAMI NIGHTS 1984 - REFLEX TRAINING
>youtube.com/watch?v=HP569Ugein0

PHASERLAND - TO BE STRONG
>youtube.com/watch?v=k7ivfy_ji3Q

POWER GLOVE - MAXIMUM POTENTIAL
>youtube.com/watch?v=imG1MyMipi8

ROBURAI - HIGH NIKE SOCKS
>youtube.com/watch?v=zBwq6_aAlf0

SILVERHAWK - PUMPING IRON
>youtube.com/watch?v=wROQWCTr5LQ

XURIOUS - LIFTWAFFE
>youtube.com/watch?v=BK5cPwSHVwQ

Attached: struggle.jpg (724x948, 601K)

Thank you bro you are my greatest ally.

Lazy is to stupid as thumbs are to fingers.

Attached: oNlfxoi_d.jpg (640x579, 57K)

>one thing every morning

Don't eat breakfast.
when you are able to do 2 things, skip lunch too

Dr Fung is my hero.

And yes, I know that is a fake tweet. Have his three books and he has saved my life

This is hard. There are lots of foods you should be eating. I'll say what my diet mainly consists of.

Chicken, Red meat,Turkey, Eggs, milk,
Oatmeal, brown rice, pasta, potatoes,
All veggies. I buy bags of mixed veg.

But I also eat lots of other foods too.

you just know pic on the left had to do like 20 takes to get the one frame where she managed to stay on her toe for the tenth of a second it takes to snap a photo

By definition being lazy is:
>"unwilling to work or use energy."
it doesn't take work or energy to not eat food. simply stop consuming more calories than you need to sustain your body weight and you win

It was probably a very high framerate recording. There's no way she did that more than once.

How do I get my penis more exercise?

Attached: PepeThinking.jpg (528x352, 23K)

What's the point?

>destroy your body's joints and ligaments and eat nothing but bland mush for years
>"okay sweet....now I can lift heavy things"

Then what?

Why all these ancient statues had tiny dicks?

It requires work or energy to stop myself from being a sack of shit. Without my willful intervention I will consume everything like some sort of garbage disposal. It's like gravity, sucking things into my orbit.

My guide. Aside from this figure out how many calories you want to eat based on your burned calories a day. +1000 calories gaining muscle mass and set ~500 calories for losing fat. For losing fat also best to do keto (no carbs), doing cardio, and taking ephedrine.

>300mg sodium but up to 1000mg if outside a lot
>Use "complex" carbohydres. 100g is stored in Liver (for brain) and 400g in muscles.
>The more fats the more hormones can be produced (testosterone, adrenaline, hgh)
>The more complete protein grams the faster metabolism is

>Avoid like the plague onions, milk, simple sugar, legumes, and anything with preservatives.
>Supposedly alkaline foods like eggs are good for health due to less stress on body.

>onions
*s o y

Clearly you have no understanding how the body works. Lifting heavy weights properly causes the body to become stronger not become destroyed.
>Then what?

You should lift because a strong body is a safe body. You will be less prone to injuries. Your last years of life will have a higher quality. Hand to hand combat is a real thing and happens everyday. You want to be strong enough to defend yourself or your family right?

Scuplting ones body is a huge show of discipline and commitment.

No it doesn't. It requires work or energy to eat food, not eating food requires 0 work or energy.

Attached: run nigger.jpg (710x983, 71K)

When lifting doing HIIT and doing as much weight as you can for three sets of 5-4-3 is optimal for building Type IIB muscle fibers (fastest twitch fibers you can develop). Less weight to build slow twitch muscle fibers for long-length-of-time endurance.

is Greyskull LP good? I've been doing it for about 3 weeks now, and I don't feel as worn out as I did when I was doing Greg Plitt's mft28 military thing back in the day. And Jim Stoppani's shortcut to size. But I want to start actual power lifting to be the size of Halfthor Bjornson, which is why I picked up greyskull. Idk where to go from there for power lifting.

I must fight the sweet and savory Jew every time I have the option to pursue food. If effort is the expenditure of ATP then psychological struggle qualifies.
It's harder for me than actually doing things to be honest with you my family.

Just do weight exercises like this. Three sets per exercise with 5 then 4 then 3 repetitions. Do as much weight as you can for sets. Lift for three days then take a day off so you're working out 5-6 days a week. Should go like:

Day 1: Arms, chest
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Shoulder, back
Day 4: *break*
Reset
...etc

>polite sage for double posting
also, should I be doing cardio when I'm bulking? I feel so lost, and I want to run.

Not doing cardio while also taking uppers is how Zyzz died. So sure just eat the amount of calories you think you'd be losing.

I'm natty

Doing cardio also lowers blood pressure. Heavy lifting without cardio gives you the 'blood red skin bloated' look.

So as I'm decreasing reps, am I increasing weight?

No

cool. I plan on getting a bike pretty soon, and I was scared cardio would steal all my gains.

go to Jow Forums attention whoring faggot

Attached: OP is a phaggot.png (1532x824, 1.44M)

why am I decreasing reps, then?

I've been doing 3x5 for every workout

Im not too familiar with those. Just follow a strength training program with proper progressive overload. I usually stay away from anyone trying to sell a program because nobody is the same. Everyone has weaknesses that need to be addressed.
When I train athletes the first rule of being a strength coach is injury prevention. If my athlete gets hurt, they can no longer perform. They are useless now. We focus on the big compound lifts, work on weaknesses, and then sport specific power movements.

I fucked up my wrists doing OHP with heavy weights
a tendon snapped on my 2nd set of lifts
its been months and doesn't recover
Iv tried stretching and doing light exercises but it always cracks and pops and its really hurts its weakened.
ever since my lifts are at 50%
how to fix it?

>to intelligent to put the fork down
The only thing you have to fight is stupidity

Attached: fat brainlet.jpg (750x1000, 39K)

Just something I read on the misc with some dude claiming a scientific study of max gains. And oh yeah wait for 55 seconds before the next set.

I've found the best splits are:
Novice: 3 days a week full body workouts
Intermediate - advanced: 4 days a week upper lower, 6 days a week push pull legs

Go to your Dr
They will probably say to rest it. So I would get a brace and not use it at all.
I tore cartilage in my wrist and it took me 10 months to heal and I was forced to do very minimal weight.

General rules:

If you want to gain muscle you must lift heavy and continue to lift heavier. Progressive overload. Hit a muscle group twice a week. Hit it hard. Work in the 6-8 rep range. 4-5 sets. Lift heavy first then finish with some higher rep sets/exercises.

For example: 1 warm up set on bench press. 4 working sets 6-8 reps. Then later in session you can hit DB incline chest press for sets of 12.

I prefer to superset my lifts. So I do BB chest press with DB bent over rows. Gets you huge pump and hits opposite muscle groups.

What do you think about Strong Lifts? I just got back on it, and frankly with the program I lifted heavier than I'd ever been able to before.

Granted, the workouts kind of bore me and I hate squats.

She's not even on her toes in that picture. Look closer, half her foot is on the ground.

Idiot. Training over time builds tendon strength, which is more important. Tendons stay strong when muscles start to give