Chris Langan

Why are there rarely Chris Langan threads here? I need to ask him questions about life and he's never here. :-(

Background info: IQ 195-210, wrote the CTMU to prove God exists

Attached: 220px-Christopher_Michael_Langan_portrait.jpg (220x325, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205807957
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I'm busy fucking your mom nigga lmao #rekt

Attached: 1541735811970.png (496x1421, 149K)

Attached: 5xbgi41yeimz.jpg (500x289, 16K)

I'm here and I know your questions before you ask so don't bother asking.

Attached: GW161H213.jpg (161x213, 10K)

then answer

dudes a fake, thats why.

I am on here quite frequently actually; however, the Jow Forums trolls who run amok here often deter me from making myself known. This is unfortunately how it goes, as behind the computer screen I cannot give certain scallywags a good kick in the rear.

I have a question: How many people on Jow Forums have troll sites dedicated just to them and/or their work? Perhaps if these trolls got a taste of their own medicine, they would see a different light. (Incidentally, I'm not asking for any particular troll sites to be mentioned - that would only worsen the troll problem. As it is, I'm on the verge of excluding anyone from my own Facebook group who is caught lending moral support to any of the trolls who run such sites, but I'd rather not get too draconian about the issue if I can avoid it. Just remember - when you dialogue with trolls, you are opening yourself to their lies - they're a source of telic contamination. Hobnobbing with trolls has a gradual morally and intellectually corrosive effect on some people, and I'm resolved to be shut of anyone to whom this applies. Thanks.)

Now, questions? Oh well would you look at the time. I better see myself off to bed.

-Chris

Will things get better?

>those quads
such a treat to see you here, Chris

>CTMU
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>see
Am I missing something

chris langan plz go

Could it be!? On the slim chance it is, my deepest checks to you Sir Langan, peace be upon you.

Attached: rarest of rare.jpg (1280x720, 369K)

Is this dude really as smart as people say he is? I think this dude's propped up. I tried reading the CTMU. Didn't understand shit. And I'm a high IQ black man.

Literally, "Who?"

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: Chris Langan (He Knows).jpg (1241x720, 44K)

Quads don't lie like Chris' morally corroding trolls. Chris, just want to say, stay cool and your contributions are appreciated. Keep speaking the truth.

Nice pasta, but if Chris cared that deeply to be known he'd get a Jow Forums pass and namefag it up.
Also eightchan and reddit is where all the bad faith actors come from, not Jow Forums itself.

The point of Jow Forums is anonymity. If you can't value someone's opinion on its own merit then its merit is questionable. Its much more difficult to use ad hominem if you know nothing about the poster.

An example (or trope really) is the meme of "Jow Forums is one person". Its impossible to make such a claim in good faith, because this place is entirely anonymous. This conceptualization however applies to the Jewish identity. If a Jewish person cares more about being Jewish than a person, then their personal opinion is worthless. Their interest is already vested in another body. They have no worth as an individual. A "commie"

If your interests are invested in your culture, you are not a person. You're a ideological "faggot". A "fag" amongst "fags". A bundle of sticks. Worthless as a person; only garnering strength from your proverbial "faggot". A "commie faggot"

Confirmation bias is a hell of a drug.

nice digits

That's subjective. Objectively something becoming good something else must become rotten.

>Nice pasta, but if Chris cared that deeply to be known he'd get a Jow Forums pass and namefag it up.
Anonymity is power in this world as the aristocratic families have figured out some time ago. If you are not anonymous you are a possible target. Example: Do you know who the Astor family is?

>Do you know who the Astor family is?

Of course I do. John Jacob Astor, founder of Astoria, oldest settlement west of Mississippi, fur trading, NY investing, one of first old world families to bring money to the new world. I believe they had a hand in founding the NYSE, am I correct, user?

he's on all the social media just like the rest of the retarded "pay attention to me" asshats.

sage.

This dude is a schizo scamming othet schizos. There is no proof he is a genius. Starting a ranch doesn't make you a genius. Righting rambling walls of text that have no relation to science does make you a genius. This random retard literally just started telling news outlets he is a genius and built his shit brand from there, and it only fools retards.

If chris langan is so smart why hasnt he found a way to free tay?

I don't think he comes on here actually. you can pm him on facebook i think.

>i didmt umderstamd it
Well go knock over a few more liquor stores until you do.

It’s all mathematics, plenty of people believe in god. Dumb and smart. Who cares? Isaac Newton one of the smartest men alive, Einstein, etc, all believed in god. It’s all the pseudo intellectuals telling you there is no god like that Dawkins douchbag. Probably has a 130 Iq at best.

What do you mean, rarely? He's done Q&As here several times and there have been dozens of threads on the guy over the past 12-18 months.
Obviously there's been less since he was banned from quora.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205807957

actors are better at coming up with solutions to problems than geniuses.

Attached: tumblr_m9fvdwUlGj1qcbo9lo1_500.jpg (500x231, 37K)

his threads get deleted that's why

His high IQ was never proven and he refuses to verify it or take the test on record, and believing him just proves how gullible of a retard you are.

I don't know, but it doesn't seem important.
What is important is the key words in your statement.
>who
>the
If you're suggesting "who" "the" "Astor family" is, you're directing me to an individual. You're not asking me if I know "what" the "Astor family" is, which would be a collective. Instead you're directing me to a communist dictator.

This could be an error or a projection. The result doesn't matter, only the intent.

What is your intent?

IQ is not a fixed state, nor is it credible. You're forsaking context.

When and what test he took could have determined this number. Using a different test in a later context does not dismiss it.

You do realize that one of the founding principles of science is that results - actual no shit true results - can be replicated, right?

Because e-celebrity talk borders on shilling which is against the rules.
Not the e-celeb talk, but the shilling / advertising.

Wrong. The founding principles of science is explanation and application. Its not enough to explain something, you must be able to apply that explanation.
Results are subject to change.
Only intent matters.

Thank Christ someone said it, deletion in 5..4..3

Attached: 1552252702620.jpg (320x480, 43K)

A fake what?

is he christian? if so, he's not intelligent

no he isn't.

And how can you explain or apply something if you can't replicate it

holy shit the quads of truth???

>There is no proof he is a genius.

Chris did an interview with ABC (I believe it was them) and they had a registered psychologist give him an IQ test, and the psychologist said he had never seen anyone score as high as Chris did. Not only that but just as a side note, he was a contestant on who wants to be a millionaire. And won the million dollars. Not saying that makes you a genius, but it's definitely an indication that he's at the very least, somewhat intelligent.

Not OR.
AND.
If can't explain AND apply, its not science.
If you can explain OR apply, its pseudoscience.

Replication is irrelevant. Not all applications can be replicated. Life is not in a fixed state to allow this. Only a statistically imagined world is it possible.
Predictions cannot be replicated.

If you cannot explain in good faith, then you cannot apply in good faith.