Is he a DNC puppet or failed e-celeb?

His shift to climate change hysteria seemed abrupt and forced.

Attached: 304393A8-0B86-4AF5-B201-E6A9F62C6502.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4e6h4zLC5U8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably both. Hes obviously paid to speak, so it's only natural to believe hes paid to say the wrong shit. Also he has dropped off in popularity the last decade, which is why lately hes trying to nudge his way into politics type shit

Everything about that show seemed forced.

He’s whoring for dollars at this point in his “career”. Probably not easy to get after his “stick it in my butt hole, twelve genders special”.

he looks like a kiddy diddler with that bowtie

i will never understand how this hack got popular

Another reason I figured he was working for democrats.

why not both.gif

then
>friendly children's programs
>had a goal to educate
now
>brainwashing kids into thinking there is a gender spectrum
>over hyping issues
>sold out to jews

It's not about him as a hysteric eceleb, he's clearly sold out.

Look, everyone wants to keep the planet clean. We all live here. We all do our part or as much as we can. Regular people recycle and shit, it's as much as we can do. We pass on clothes that don't fit and we reuse what we can. We're not made of money here.
The healthier world is a goal for all. But bill is getting mad at the wrong people...

We stay in line because the moment we step out, the powers that be will come knocking. The same powers that have taken old Bill.

If Bill really wants someone to be mad at, yell at the elitist that throw milllions of pounds of industrial waste into the waters of communities. Yell at those same industries that create a larger carbon/plastic footprint than any community of regular ass people.

Bill is no longer my nigga.

Attached: earth.jpg (339x339, 14K)

sold out.
1990's bill nye is aiight.
everything else. is not bill nye.
God Bless Mr. Rogers.

Well since he's shilling (((climate change))) on TV, I'd say it's safe to assume he is a skinner

Die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Is that why he uses a cartoon of ice cream gang rape to show why polymorphous perversity is scientific?

>democrats
You can just say jews

Kind of amusing on local TV in the early 1990s doing comedo-science on the Seattle NBC affiliate.

Ultimately became the personification of the degradation of "science" into a politicized belief system within which zero scientific progress will ever be made again.

Attached: 1557171021315.jpg (640x480, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4e6h4zLC5U8

i just never got why he became a spokesperson for "science" seeing as he only has a degree in mechanical engineering. why should anyone listen to him when it comes to other subjects

He's like the left's version of PUA's who jumped on the Trump bandwagon in 15 and 16 for likes, updoots and to sell ill written stupid shit.

He's a faggot who craves attention and will surf on any movement to obtain shekels.

>why should anyone listen to him when it comes to other subjects
Because he had a kids show in the 90s, you bigot

He really is like Troy McClure lol.

>reminding me of how utterly kikes the Simpsons is now
please user, my heart hurts

Well put user