Why is more and more women looking like this?

Why is more and more women looking like this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-055130.jpg (432x898, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"free spirit", the modern woman, won't be tied down with family and kids. not subservient to a man/her husband

I.E. sucking on jamals dick as we speak

like a hippie?

Why are her boobs so low for their size and her age?

>if I don’t look like a Instagram thot no one will know I’m still an equally vain promiscuous whore

because they are men

I hated the high waist pants back in the 90s and |I hate that shit now. Lowrise jeans were the greatest pants related invention

Sandal wearers all belong in the oven.

They think it makes them look more "European," meaning cultured, secular, intelligent, artistic, emotionally attuned, of a higher breed. They want to contrast themselves from what they perceive as typical American consumerism.

shes a degenerate who doesnt wear a bra in public

You mean the sagging? Or the Chun Li hair?

There's a cute girl in my summer class that dresses like that.

How do I gf her and convince her to be a traditional wife that will bear my dozen whit children?

If thats not possible that how do I fuck her at least?

>T. Ugly foot cuck.

Just be urself bro

Sandal wearing degenerates will hang.

>Why is
Learn proper English you troglodyte

Like your grammar, standards are falling across board.

Because more and more men are looking like this

Attached: 1555636734146.jpg (2064x1276, 705K)

I saw my first real life tranny at the grocery store tonight. I was buying some cola and there was a dude in front of me with nice big round tits and a tight shirt on.
And then it spoke and it's voice was boy voice.
And I cringed. And was sad. And could only mumble things to the cashier after.

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power.

I've seen them a lot at college and its very soul crushing each time desu.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: f0ooxevb7b
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

You don't "notice" the attractive ones.

pulling the pants up at the waist makes their asses like bigger and their legs longer. the high heels also make their legs longer and keeps them proportionate

the bun is just counter-culturalism, i think

they are only a couple of steps from looping back to traditional womens wear, i like it

Attached: bq-5c65941b50ec5.jpg (500x750, 61K)

My girl Carolin Kostner,
Jewess princess of the nihilist gen z

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)