Is it just me or does it feel like something bad is in the air? Like a calm before the storm...

Is it just me or does it feel like something bad is in the air? Like a calm before the storm, or the deep breath before the plunge. Anyone feeling the same Jow Forums?

Attached: 1552688430291.gif (498x358, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
global-mind.org/gcpdot/
youtube.com/watch?v=UbX5E5PFQFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're probably coming down with something

if you told me you were drowning

I get to post this tomorrow

if you accept Christ you have nothing to fear not even death

all I know is that Europe will be cleansed of all non whites in 5 years and I'll have a beautiful virgin wife. how many people die is irrelevant

It's the end of the world.
God will allow satan to rule on earth for 7 years and Christ will return with his army to clean the world.

fuck off Christcuck

It’s just this God forsaken stinking board. Take a brake from Jow Forums, user.

I already accepted our savior. Still, something just feels off.

Attached: 1549641268316.jpg (500x500, 18K)

I stopped caring and just hate everything. it's easier.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: p0ao0miexq
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

This.
Faith is the only way to be saved. Christ bled and die and resurrected for all our sins. God love all of you.
A Christian fear nothing as he knows God rewarded him with eternal life in His kingdom.

the absolute state

kill yourself then

It’s cool bro nothing is going to happen

I feel it too. Some crazy shit going to go down and the world is gonna burn.

You guys are real desperate lately.

I feel it too user. I think WW3 is finally happening

You're gonna wake up from the matrix pretty soon bucko, your card's already in the mail. Just make sure you choose the RED pill

Isn't this copy-pasta

Do you not know what's happening? :)

Honestly no, I even asked a couple people I know and they're feeling the same.

Attached: 1552771359481.jpg (964x912, 60K)

There is something foul in the air.
6/1/2019

Screencap this niggers.

Attached: Osama.jpg (620x417, 48K)

Attached: 1545256349631.jpg (780x522, 68K)

If God was merciful then he would let me go back to not existing once I've lived my life.

>Is it just me or does it feel like something bad is in the air? Like a calm before the storm, or the deep breath before the plunge. Anyone feeling the same Jow Forums?
Jack Daniels will take care of this feeling

Attached: 1557333642909.jpg (264x191, 4K)

The new Messiah is here fool.

i would not lend a hand

I wish a CIA nigger would

As a day treader, I feel a recession coming.

New messiah? What do you mean by this?

the world is about to come crashing down around us and only those who put their faith in God will survive.

Attached: weak fear strong.jpg (606x607, 70K)

yeah I feel it too
trade war picked up
iran getting blamed
things are mooning
q said next week is big as well

you dumb happening niggers have made this post every day for years

!live

he means antichrist there is no new messiah Jesus Christ is was and will be the messiah glory be to him.

I literally just started feeling sick like an hour ago

No

Attached: pepee.jpg (282x252, 18K)

global-mind.org/gcpdot/

It's been pretty active the last couple of days. Definitely something gonna happen soon.

Attached: 1556489885700.png (1080x1393, 152K)

That's kind of what I figured, plus the beast system is almost ready to roll out. Cashless society where "wrong think" is punishable by losing the ability to buy and sell.

yeah, trump is crashing the economy

Was gonna post this.

God is real

Hey this could be the next /pol thing. Taking some ash with you (with gloves of course) and blowing it in front of kikes

I've had the feeling of edging ever closer to something for the past few years. Every day more and more cracks appear in the peaceful world I've lived my life in - the news grows ever darker, more surreal, more friends and family begin to show the early signs of redpilling, the everyday laughter grows more hollow. Best I can say at this point is try and do all the things you'd wish you'd been doing now if shit was to hit the fan relatively soon.

That gives me chills user...

i have the opposite feeling like some great good thing is about to explode upon this shit world and force it back toward normalcy.....so that means you are likely a fag or a jew or a faggot jew.

discord is for fags and children

I'd argue that's not an opposite feeling, but a more optimistic take on the same one. You both sense great change, OP is scared, you are hopeful.

> Is it just me or does it feel like something bad is in the air? Like a calm before the storm
Honest to God I think I've felt like that since about the last 20 years or so. Whole shot. Yep.

>Like a calm before the storm, or the deep breath before the plunge. Anyone feeling the same Jow Forums?

This is how I've felt for the past 14 months or so. Nothing major has happened on the scale I've been expecting. More and more I feel like a crewman on a ship without a rudder or any real leadership. My efforts aren't actually going to get us anywhere, the best I can do is to try and keep the ship above the waves for one more day. The only sure thing I know is that one day my efforts won't be enough, and I'm going to drown along with everyone else when that happens. I don't think this attitude is uncommon on Jow Forums; we all see the writing on the wall, we're powerless to stop it, and most of the people around us either fail to see a problem with the direction we're headed, or worse, they actually welcome these changes and actively work to bring them about.

Attached: 1557030795505.jpg (1184x866, 124K)

yeah man i seriously think trump is going to start a war with iran and it is making me super nervous

I've seen your face before, my friend

But I don't know if you know who I am.

Yeah user, a lot of neocons, Trump supporters, msm, and leftist are beating the war drums.

Attached: 5673f88bdd089539748b45e8-1920.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Well I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes.

I can feel it, coming in the air tonight, hold on- hold on.

Somethings always about to happen

Attached: 1532091964346.jpg (477x724, 117K)

I can feel it too user

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13 Global Consciousness Project Dot.png (304x184, 40K)

Yeah man, cant put my finger on it but my guts say to get out of the city and know where my water comes from

My dog shit on the floor as soon as I started reading this thread.

Attached: 1553889523029.gif (404x272, 170K)

I feel it. I like it.

Oh my God, that song was used in Miami Vice. Something is going to happen in Miami

Last time I felt this feeling was around the time the US launched tomahawk missiles at that Syrian airbase.

youtube.com/watch?v=UbX5E5PFQFM

Me too user. I don't think it's in your head, but I don't think it means anything: happenings are afoot, but that's the new normal :^]

>song was also used in GTA Vice City Stories
>Vice City is based on Miami.

ever since the Trump election I felt like something big was going to happen.
Some kind of violent shift.

Oh my God, somebody had to warn all those Jews and brown people!

And the song deals with drowning, Miami is sea level and heavily populated, nuclear detonation under water offshore to create a tsunami?

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 100K)

fucking cackled at this post

Too desperate

You will accept him whether in life our death. No matter

the Israeli air force was doing drills for 16 hours straight today. Iran sent 1500 plainclothes commandos to Damascus disguised as pilgrims. North Korea and Iran are openly threatening the US with missile attacks. The US is doing practice runs with B52s. The aircraft carrier is going to arrive in the Strait of Hormuz in the next day or two. Those sabotaged tankers are being blamed on Iran. Trade war escalating dramatically. Guiado calling for direct military intervention in Venezuela. Donbas region in Ukraine re-arming.

It feels like when you get to the top of the hill on a roller coaster and you're about to take the plunge.

N three bible it says only the faithful Ann's non wicked quill be able to hear/feel the. Warning/trumpets. The also aww sus doont try changing anyone because then they arent changing to. Better but just so they don't have to go through tribulation

He said boom week next week

The Jews messiah the general is christ. The antichrist will be the next proclaimed messiah. Good warned us to watch ore backs cuz three game goes nigjtmare move. The devil begins copying the bible.

Attached: 1553480878156.jpg (583x605, 87K)

Yeah I live near an airbase and there's a lot more air traffic than usual.

in a conversation I had with a friend from a class I'm taking he said he felt the exact same way, so do I. there's this buzz in the air, it's the exact same way I'd feel before fights would break out in the lunch room in high school. something feels like it's going to happen, and it feels like when it does everything will change

There is always a war coming, Always.

Yeah but when nuclear super powers go toe to toe we all lose.

You can know me by my message, brother :).

Attached: 2012_Saint_Michael_the_Archangel_card.jpg (336x435, 21K)

Why do you fear? Do you doubt GOD?

I don't doubt, we are in end times for sure, I just wonder what's going down in specifics.

end times just means end of the pisces age, aquarius age is next

Isn't that supposed to be an evil age? I remember hearing about this but I honestly forgot what it's all about.

You change timeline may 15.

Lavender oil as well.

Attached: well_poisoning.png (1287x376, 41K)

Nothing wrong folks just some good ol destruction on its way
ps:can someone buy me food

I feel it too. Even got in a debate today at work with a leftie, and showed some of my hand. Haven't been sleeping well the last few nights. Don't know which is cause and which is effect. I do think exit forces are pushing US involvement in Iran and Venezuela. Tech has run up it's incline and is now doling about at the hump. The red hefer was born, Embassy moved to jeruselum, and also the yield curve had inverted a few months back. Antifa got busted trying to buy guns from Mexico, and that group is no doubt recruiting and preparing. Today I read about "the sons of liberty", who preempted the US Revolution. Anons shouldn't be alone. People are stronger together. Need to gather. Left has controlled media, FB, Twitter, YouTube. They've degraded Trump, and those who see freedom and truth. The "media" and those who own it and control it have lied every day, and have turned a great many American citizens against their countrymen. An evil courts this land and it's rulers, and seems to destroy truth and justice and replace it with poverty of spirit, and bondage of the individual. A light burns in my chest for the anons who put truth out there, and for anons who put thought and truth to action. May you be blessed with wisdom to act, courage to organize, and achieve power through collective action.

Is the mark of the beast thought within the mind, or the actions of ones hand?

send me some collective funds so I can eat brah
revolutions need food and we all got empty bellies
>and balls that are full

Could be all of the above including a computer chip in ones hand that "they" can just shut you out of society and the ability to buy and sell.

Attached: Dw_1ILBW0AAGiq6.jpg (476x476, 48K)

It goes in reverse now.

Yes. As every us president has been an aquarius if you look into it except maybe 6 of em.

They already can do that with facebook and social media (see covington catholic kids)

Attached: Candida_aurischan.png (1556x1604, 291K)

Go fuck yourself Candida bitch

Yeah, it is called china's one belt one road initiative. While you get jewed, europeans and developing countries are getting into a debt trap. I don't think we will have the political will to resist, new zealand already failed