The NRA: The Long Con

The NRA was created specifically as a slow burn facilitator for getting people to go along with the idea of surrendering their arms without a fuss.

Change my mind

Attached: 180px-National_Rifle_Association.svg.png (180x180, 36K)

that's dumb

Nope. Not going to try. If you dig deeper, however, you'd find a much deeper conspiracy than what's on the surface. And it surrounds the social security administration. Or, SS. organic act America...

Attached: download (8).jpg (474x286, 16K)

To create a group of people that since 1871, have done nothing to stem the tide of restrictions when it comes to firearm ownership?

NRA are a bunch of old boomers at this point.

They jacked their membership dues up too much to pay for cheap merch too.

I canceled and bought memberships to the Firearms Policy Coalition and Gun Owners of America. I like getting the emails of them actually sueing and doing shit with my membership $

I've got one of those stickers in the back window of my car.

Attached: d89.jpg (600x778, 49K)

I miss Charleton Heston.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1200x630, 125K)

Goodnight sweet prince

Right, the dude who couldn't even tell Micheal Moore properly to get the fuck off his property

>didn't blast him off his property
How is the weather in flyover country? Lots of skeeters?

>left coast cope.
Sad

Attached: Yosemite.gif (350x291, 9K)

>Yosemite sam
Is this even supposed to be an insult? He was based af, best character besides bugs and daffy

GOA all the way.

Attached: IMG_1164.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)

I don't know, hows the aids infested, shit smeared, trash heap of spics and niggers you call a state? Memeflaggots get the rope right next to kikes

It was created to teach Union cucks how to shoot straight.
Then it turned into a grievence industry and has fallen into the same traps as every other.
But mostly it creates a monopoly for non scary guns like Colt, Glock, etc.

>non-scary guns
>lists a company that created THE scary gun
Oh no, it's retarded

>tfw no silenced mp5 or aa12

Who the fuck are you telling? I wish the Hughes Amendment and the NFA were done away, not just because more funs, but so that boomer fudds dragon's hoard of weaponry can get taken down a peg or two when companies make new shit

You aren't wrong and those trips must be checked.

checked. they only have to do just enough to make people think their guns could be taken unless gibs money.

Lifetime GOA member reporting in