Bye bye whitey

Bye bye whitey

Your entire pathetic race is about to be extinct, and your men are so pathetic you embrace it with open arms

Attached: DF5E5699-ACC3-4E33-B9DF-4B72F59CBD30.gif (684x784, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fatherly.com/health-science/republicans-have-more-children/
kff.org/global-health-policy/fact-sheet/the-global-hivaids-epidemic/
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not wrong

When foreign AID gets cut off, Africa won't have any AID to grow the population, only AIDS to reduce it

Fuk it, I’ll be dead

Divide
Slide
Demoralize

Attached: wpac626647_06.png (580x667, 618K)

That's fine. Before we go, though, we are going to out do every Mexican ever in a fireworks display. We're going to launch every nuclear missile ever all at once at every fucking city and infrastructure we ever built and burn the whole motherfucker down. Then, you win. Don't think we will. TRY US.

Attached: ZomboMeme 11052019005059.jpg (948x676, 78K)

you think "aid" increase birth rate?
i think you have aids

The breakaway civilization will be long gone before any of that shit matters stupid nog

>projecting into a future where whitey will no longer be able to feed you.
Real accurate there, da'shlomo

FALSE, you have yet to understand latent genius.

WE ARE IN CONTROL

>Don't think we will. TRY US.
who the fuck you think you are?, nigga you are on Jow Forums

You realize this chart is percent of the world population. Nevermind. Oh no!

That's OK, we deserve it. Whites could have been working to colonize outer space but instead we've decided its more important to babysit third world migrants. A race this pathetic should in fact go extinct.

You forgot the part where the Africans ebola fuck themselves into a pandemic.
The whites will rise again, if for no other reason than the rest of the world can't survive without us.
You better pray the white race doesn't disappear, or the only shitposting you will be partaking of is the kind that happens in your goat pen.
>No one is sneaking into to Africa/Asia cause they want to live there so bad

Attached: WakandaTech.png (1938x1144, 3.28M)

Nigger you underachieving loser coward. It's spelled and pronounced nigger. Fuck face.

Attached: download (8).jpg (474x286, 16K)

Hapa pencil dick

Lol you're gonna die out without our gibs. Tge few of you left will have a hard time under your Chinese Masters.

Who will give gibs to the blacks when all the white people are gone?

>Says the white cuck behind a memeflag who actively gets off from these fantasies as he sits in his den of pissbottles and lukewarm energy drinks

do you really want more loud and rude black women and more violent black men that will kill you because they felt like it?

Enjoy the decline of civilization, I guess?

Obviously, starving and sick people don't reproduce. If they do their offspring don't survive.

there are more white people than ever before btw

Why don't whites want to have children?

Aren't their lives easier than other races?

Attached: 15641561564.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Conservative whites have larger families, its the selfish liberals who don't care about the future or anyone but themselves.
fatherly.com/health-science/republicans-have-more-children/

Are you kidding me?
We literally fed them to breed.
Once that's gone. It's back to the Sally struthers commercials and begging for bloated gut children being eaten by vultures

Ebola and AIDS will kill them faster than the starvation.

Pure black city.

Attached: gaborone-normal[1].jpg (800x450, 191K)

The rich Africans steal some of the US aid for themselves.

Ease tends to create selfish, lazy people

A different city.
And man those angles give those cities no service - but has to work.

Attached: kigali_skyscrappers[1].jpg (873x491, 84K)

>nobodies got aids!

Another African city.

These are all from different regions of Africa.

The common theme of all of them is that they are black entirely.

Attached: 747a3fc7ebe2825d97e3983248e24674[1].jpg (1080x606, 161K)

No doubt. It's all stolen, but there is still enough to feed the horde.

I wouldn't rejoice once we are gone whats left will be raped and burned by China until there is nothing left but a husk.

>implying we won't simply stop giving aid and shut down our borders, causing an epic famine and culling all of you back to dust
Common mistake

Attached: heil2.gif (350x466, 1.49M)

They will also die without our funding for their medical care.
"The U.S. government (U.S.) is the single largest donor to international HIV efforts in the world, including the largest donor to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (Global Fund).....Sub-Saharan Africa, with more than two-thirds of all people living with HIV globally, is the hardest hit region in the world, followed by Asia and the Pacific. The Caribbean as well as Eastern Europe and Central Asia are also heavily affected.
kff.org/global-health-policy/fact-sheet/the-global-hivaids-epidemic/
>Enjoy your short lived, disease ridden reign nigger.

Attached: SomebodyIsGettingTheAIDS.jpg (682x543, 49K)

Earth
Humanity

Once these were amazing things to think about. Imagining our planet from an outside perspective. But now realizing that this really isn't "our" planet. It is a planet of niggers. It is the kind of home that you'd be ashamed to mention in an intergalactic meeting of advanced species.

Mexicans will just vote you out and you'll say "it's fair, it's democracy". Start to learn spanish. I'm started to learn arabic, can't wait to live in an islamic state. You will still be allowed to eat pork but I will be able to enjoy throwing gays of building roof and spit on jews (maybe even kill some). The future's looking bright, my friend. TAKBIR !

AWww mr big booty boddered wants to think hes mr shekleberg with the samson option. Dont worry ancestor cuck, youre not going anywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Really fucked up to think about that.
Thank the boomer and their parents for handing it over to (them) on a silver plate, by fighting their wars and killing each other while making them rich and shipping our wealth to feed Africans who cook chicken with transformer oil.

>b8 this weak
i wish we still had competent shills

Attached: bait big.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)