Sounds like a perfect plan

Israel happy, US happy, Middle east happy .... why on earth hasn't this happened yet.

Attached: das right.jpg (793x960, 66K)

>most loved by Americans

rake yourself into a fire

What state is this Israeli state suppose to be located in? Hopefully nowhere near the midwest.

NO

How about back to Poland, where they belong

Because then we wouldn't have an excuse to kill Muslims and take their oil.

the joke is they already did that and the only jews in israel are the lower cast peasants that the upper class doesn't mind sacrificing for more victim status just like WW2.

Attached: 1557201187452.jpg (1209x1253, 195K)

But the Israelis don't just want land, they want that very particular spot of shitty land filled with millions of people who hate them, and WE have to help them keep & expand it!

central part is all desert, same as israel. Settle them somewhere there.

But its THEIR land, stormfaggot.

uhhhh no it isn't. Europe/America is their land.

The world will never know true happiness until every single Jew is exterminated from the planet.

I'm saying this as a Jew myself. Because I am smart enough to know humanity would be much better off without my people. Honestly the smartest course of action would be to force every Jew to go to Israel so it would be easier to exterminate them all.

Will make the gassing easier.

USA is already Jewish soil. They own this place.

israel insists on that particular shithole i dont know why

Stop....you're not all bad just the elites and money movers

whats the cutoff date for that ideology? because i have have some German heritage so does that mean Americans have a right to take over Germany?

Attached: 1550968289518.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Good plan how we implement it? I doubt that we could get the worst 0.001% like Soros, Rothshilds, Woickiki, Zuckerberg and so on there - they are in charge of practically 90% the degeneracy coming from Jews. They'll be in safety in their US or European villas while we'll be bombing majorly the small ones

Puerto Rico

why not put Israel on one of those northern islands at the top of Canada.

Yes you could even call it the... final solution to the problem

>Anne Frank’s vagina
We had to do a book report on this in high school.
Most awkward boner ever.

an offer similar to this was already made to the Jews back before Israel was formed. Kenya or some east african country that the British owned at the time.
didn't pan out.

checked and keked

Attached: 1554710618174.jpg (800x533, 121K)

that must explain all the melanin

Attached: clearly_a_desert_tribe.jpg (667x397, 70K)

Look so small already rubbing their hands

The new Israel is Jackson county Missouri brother Joseph already established that

Give them Illinois, we don't need it

It's already here, it's called New York!

They already have New York, Los Angeles and Broward County.

Yeah, move all the jews into one location over here where it's easier to go... See them. :^)

Attached: 8DFEEEF92DBF496190D7FD1CF8C55D60.jpg (482x482, 19K)

This. Put them on island and forbid anyone to leave or come to the island. Then check back on them every decade or so until they've finally managed to wipe themselves out with their own jewing.

Or the Volga Region of Russia thats where the Ashkenazim originate.

relocate them to alaska.

It’s actually Washington DC

The Bible