Do women who stay at home look younger than career women?

Attached: 84340306d771e1ff8aaadbc55669a780.jpg (720x983, 136K)

A smile does a lot for a woman's appearance.

stress accelerates senescence

Yes, high stress levels destroy a woman's youth and body as they cause lower estrogen levels.

It is well documented that labor, whether physically or mentally, that causes great stress is linked to infertility.

yes. and yes. also eating for 2 is a myth. my bro's wife recently shit out a kid and she was back to normal weight of around 110lb in 2 weeks.

Because they're spending the hours between 6 and 8pm feeding their children and getting them ready for bed, not trying to prove their masculinity with Jager shots 6X/week

these kind of normie women wear the stupidest boy george meme hats and outfits like they won't be looked back on in 10 years like MC hammer pants

tfw no white wifey

Depends if that smile is on a dress or a business suit.

>fringe
dropped

my mom is almost 50 but looks 35, stays at home

Based and feminazi subverting pilled
/thread

I guess so, my grandma was only working partially in a flower store and mostly stayed at home to cook for the family. She is 75 now but looks better than many women here in their 30s or 40s.

Yes.
Not doing stressful work and giving birth at an early age is actually like a wonder drug for women.

My aunt gave birth to 6 kids.
She's 50 now but looks 30.

Women can smile? I haven't seen a female over the age of 20 smile in more than 10 years.

You must be an incel. Bitches be smiling 24/7

Jesus christ you dumb fuck, I was being FACETIOUS. But hey, throw your buzz words around keyboard genius.

>tfw you’re never going to have enough money to be a housewife and raise loads of white babies

You can’t even fuck the iHop hoe. Punk ass nigga.

I may be a nigga, but you're a nigger. I feel bad for your dad.

Imagine if you could stay at home and play with kids all day.

Stress, UV rays, alcohol/drugs/caffeine will all age a woman faster.

Keep her calm, indoors, drug-free, and pregnant.

Kids can be really annoying, but beats work.

kek

Yes

less stress, and more sperm on their face to keep away wrinkles

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

bold statement comming from a canadian

Yes. You can tell the difference instantaneously. I had an awkward conbersation with my neighbor, who is a beautiful woman in her own right, when her sister came to visit. The sister lives with her boyfriend whi takes care of everything while my neighbor is pursuing a career. They look like twins but the stay at home sister was thicc, voluptuous, perfect skin, gorgeous hair, bright eyes, and a relaxed happy demeanor. My neighbor, in contrast is thin, pasty, acne, always stressed, clearly plagued by anxiety. Hair is practically falling out, has masculine musculature because she works all the time. Roughly the same age, both beautiful, but there is no question which one is preferable.

Are you from the south by any chance?

I agree your mom looks great for 50, especially the back of her head

better option

Why do you keep posting this?

Kids ARE work.

Thicc ok.

Correct
Women are not supposed to be fat few months after pregnancies.
A woman's weight is supposed to be the same between the age 15 to 40.

>look like twins
>describe one as a fertility goddess
>describe the other like a teenager nerd
>both beautiful
what?

Do they frown everytime they see you?

Does staying in the comfort of home, doing wholesome and fulfilling work or childrearing better than slaving away for Mr shekelstein for 8 hours a day?