Will you vote Trump in 2020?

He has my vote.

Trump is an American hero and Patriot just like Ronald Reagan... I'll never forget when I watched President Reagan take office on TV...and he was going around waving his arms and yelling, 'America! America!'...I'll never forget that I stood there and watched this brave guy being sworn in.

He spoke of America and what she stands for!...Now here he is in the Oval Office with his wife Melania in his lap and he's doing exactly what he believes in...I'm watching as they talk about him and what he represents. I look at a lot of us who've put in decades of sacrifice and fought for this country...and today I have never seen that in my entire lifetime. I don't see a single American soldier dying as a result of American decisions...
....America is the best country in the entire world... We won't let anything stand between America and an amazing time I would call... Our American Dream, our country's Dream, is still ours and ours alone…America is free and our dream never dies... America never turns, never goes backwards. I can promise you that America is never, ever, ever, ever, ever going to go back to Hillary's days. She is not fit to serve as President of the United States of America. President Trump is, and will remain an American dream for any and all generations to come.

We are the greatest country in the world.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (458x550, 37K)

I'll vote for him, but only because the other option is surrender.

No

something pretty drastic would have to happen for me to not vote trump.

Well he's still better than probably any of the Democratic field. So ya.

why would you not vote for him? the other option is a total catastrophe...like all the bad things shills say about trump multiplied by 1000

>2019
>still believing in Demo*racy
look at this nigger

Attached: 1557482605667.png (695x900, 1.02M)

>hh-h--h-h-hg-gh--hg-he will drain the swamp any minute now!
>maga!!11
lmao the absolute state of wh*Te supremacists

>t. commie
kill yourself faggot

>a vote for muhdrumpf is a vote for
FREEDUMBS and DEMOCRACY MAguhh

Attached: 1539180908838.png (866x900, 356K)

Trump is the President. The right wing keeps growing and Gen Z have an odd fascination with Hitler. Are you a cuck? why do you use Jow Forums? to shill or to get assraped by people more intelligent than you. Kill yourself, leftist shill. go convince some stupid neetsocs that it is in their best interest to support the demorats over trump. fucking nigger.

Not happy about his shilling to israel but really who's better

Attached: 1555713839009.jpg (636x651, 39K)

didnt read lmao

No, it's a vote for lower taxes, less globalism and a good economy. Kill yourself you semi-literate nigger.

Because once you've realize he's turned out to be controlled just like the, you accept that their is actually no choice and voting will only make you feel complacent.

At this moment there is no reason to vote. The outcome has already been decided.

Attached: HeilElmo.jpg (416x381, 18K)

Yes CNN. I will vote for Trump.

this... for now

>l-l-lmao
kill yourself nigger shill

A vote for literally anybody else is a vote to surrender to Critical Theory guilt trip induced surrender of national sovereignty

>I pick Tyrone cause he's less rough with my wife than Jamal and I'm worried about her
LMAO

> Ronald Reagan
Instituted gun control as gov. of California because black people open carrying scared him. Fuck him.

lol gee what a tough call. You've got the guy who is incredibly disappointing, with no wall, Hillary still walking free, up against Joe Biden who is clearly some kind of sexual predator.

may as well give Trump more years to disappoint you right? Your best option is more Trumponian disappointment. How about that for a black pill.

>once you've realize he's turned out to be controlled just like the
He isn't at all though. You're a total fucking retard if you think this. Look at how hard the establishment fight him and obstruct him in congress. look at jewish hollywood and msm shitting themselves nonstop over him. look at how the economy is breaking records. north korea, trade wars with china, pulling troops from syria. trump is much much different from bush and obama, yuo're a fucking moron or a shill if you can't see it.

nah bro the only way forward is to accelerate things, vote bernie for the decline

the orange retard has jewed me for the last time

one less vote, florida

I bet this post is going to be used to try and prove pro Trump shills post here cause it reads like a shill wrote it. Jow Forums is a pro Trump, no shills needed

>a vOtE FoR LiTeRaLlY AnYbOdY ElSe iS A VoTe tO SuRrEnDeR To cRiTiCaL ThEoRy gUiLt tRiP InDuCeD SuRrEnDeR Of nAtIoNaL SoVeReIgNtY

Attached: 1556567926240.png (1199x630, 1.23M)

>meme flag
>copy/paste
Sage

kill yourself leftist cuck

trump isn't a disappointment. he is trying for the wall but (((congress))) keeps obstructing, like many other things he does. you're a fucking kike shill or a leftist, i guarantee it. you probably only get your news from Jow Forums, which is spammed with leftist shill dogshit since 2016.

>v-vote for bernie if you're based and redpilled like me
fucking hilarious. accelerationism is for fucking idiots.

good goy

he's right, you stupid libcuck shill. go back to r3ddit, you're getting gangraped.

This. Israel #1

there are hordes of anti-trump shills on Jow Forums/ some of them are just your avergae discord trannies, and i guarantee others are fucking paid to be here to disrupt the board.

shill harder, leftist fucking kike. the democrats are way more pro-israel and worse than trump on everything else. also, globalist jews are not the same as zionists. soros hates israel.

>haha were gonna infiltrate the GOP!
yea look how thats goin pal

>Trump is an American hero and Patriot
has a immigrant wife
daughter is a jew
his grand kids are Jewish
seem very American to me

He thinks his vote matters!

Attached: (((Democracy))).png (1024x580, 416K)

the trump populists are removing the neocons, you stupid jew faggot.

you sound like a subversive jew

all the votes pooled together matter, nigger

Anyone who accuses Trump of being pro-Israel is a kike shill!

Attached: Retard Alert!.jpg (645x729, 81K)

It's not about that..
Trump understands this. He doesn't have to explain himself. The young leaders need a leader who understands Israel. Israel makes sense to him. He will work with anyone. There is nothing stopping him from working with the leaders, and there will be nothing stopping him from working with a President who recognizes that Israel is absolutely essential to the future of the United States.

nice deflection. most actually are. this board is full of leftists who shill against trump non-stop. i guarantee some are paid to be here. if you are actually right wing and would allow the democrats to win over trump you're really fucking stupid.

>you sound like a subversive jew
Trump's daughter married and jew and has Jewish grand kids.
and i'm the jew.
okay boomer stay stupid, you cant fix it.

Greatest in body mass

Take your meds.

Attached: Fair enough.jpg (470x419, 37K)

congress obstructs everything he does, except the pro-israel stuff. shills never bring this up.

Sadly fpbp

Ronald Reagan banned machine guns and turned cali blue with muh based spics

Listen sonny boy. I've been watching this bullshit for nearly 30 years and it's a same fucking game, and every 4 years people say the same fucking thing "oh it's only 2 years give him a chance" or "XXX party won't let them get anything done." And it goes on, and on, and on and on.

I very much wanted to see Trump get in because I saw the people that hated him. However if he ever was for real, that ended a few months into his term when he bombed Syria.

Now the only thing going on is the normal movie to keep people like you confused.

If you were actually paying attention you'd see his daughter just converted, his son in law is a banker jew, and he's kissing Israel's ass.

NEW FLASH!
Trump just jumped over the crowd to put his family into the most elite club in the world. Remember just because you're a billionaire you're not 'one of them'. Well, now family Trump is...

Attached: homernote.jpg (785x590, 63K)

>Israel is absolutely essential to the future of the United States
Israel is absolutely essential to the future of the United States

fucking hell you people are so far gone it ridiculous, this is why the US is doomed and nothing will ever get better.

nice deflection. this board is fucking full of leftist shills since the election, and the establishment are scared of trump.

what does trumps daughter have to do with anything? the fact you bring it up and obsess over it to smear him is super fucking kikey.

Attached: 1557720035630.png (699x969, 38K)

you're a fucking retard
>he bombed syria therefor he sold out on everything
fuck off. you overimplify things so you shitty point makes sense. yes, no shit his son in law is a jew banker. zionists are not the same as globalists. look at all the other jewish establishment institutions going against him. yuo're way too binary minded. probably a fucking shill, or just uninformed and stupid.

he's obviously a shill you fucking pathetic retard. ya dude, just give up and fucking whine. you make your ancestors so proud...fucking pathetic.

you can tell this is a left wing meme by how awful it is.

>what does trumps daughter have to do with anything?
everything, he trust her, she is his top adviser.
are you fucking stupid, or just stupid.

Why hasn’t he legalized weed nationally?
Why do all our presidents have to be such gigantic faggots!?

tramp has been completely subverted, enjoy record high immigration, your war in iran and the 30 mile border fence copetard

How's that shit taste? It's probably nice and dry.

Attached: Shit Rick.jpg (500x504, 16K)

yea he's a fucking kike but the dems are incapable of logic at the moment and still need time to regroup before they can be in power again

>everything, he trust her, she is his top adviser.
oh, so you are just deflecting to smear trump as a jew without any actual argument.
>DUURR DURRRR HIS DAUGHTER MARIED A JEW
fucking hilarious.

The GOP is at fault... not Trump!

PRESIDENT Trump is trying his best!!!... He is up against all the odds and should continue to go at it!

Trump is the real deal and he is fighting against all those who wish to destroy us.

The American people are getting sick and tired of hearing about Fake News & uncontrolled Immigration !

Our representatives must get on the job & get H1B Visa reformed for companies that hire AMERICANS FIRST!

The GOP will NOT let this happen !

no he hasn't, you just use Jow Forums to much and are fooled by the nonstop wave of leftist shilling on here 24/7.

>literally posting r3ddit memes
kill yourself shill

pragmatism always wins over ideology. you morons are easily fooled by the non-stop wave of anti-trump shiling on here 24/7

>you're a fucking retard
>fuck off. you overimplify things so you shitty point makes sense.
>yes, no shit his son in law is a jew banker. zionists are not the same as globalists.
>look at all the other jewish establishment institutions going against him. yuo're way too
>binary minded. probably a fucking shill, or just uninformed and stupid.

Found the real shill. KYS you double nigger jew.

Attached: jewsaidwhat.jpg (255x225, 8K)

Any Democrative that gets the nomination has my vote. Fuck Trump and his Goldman Sachs cabinet.

Attached: 1555679667422.jpg (508x475, 40K)

Rick and Morty is a great show. It's funny because he turned himself into a pickle.

Attached: Pickle Rick Cringe.jpg (465x358, 56K)

>Will you vote Trump in 2020?
oh holy shit no. lol fuck off migatard jew boomer.

For me, it's Mayor Pete. He's a candidate I can get behind.

why are you so trigger that you are wrong.
she is clearly a part of everything
now you are going off some some bullshit because your little brain cant handle being so wrong about everything.
let me remind what you said just a few seconds ago.
>what does trumps daughter have to do with anything

YANG GANG 2020!

Attached: 1550331870420.png (500x368, 92K)

>literally no argument
oh wow but you said jew and nigger so you must be a real nazi right? im gonna vote demorat now! join the yang goyng!

it doesn't take shills to see that he's way to close to the israelis
also his bloodline now has actual kikes so I'm counting it
every candidate has something to disagree with and you have to take the good with the bad

kill yourself redditor faggot

>t. 90 IQ neetsocs
pragmatism always wins over ideology.

>s-shes jewish
>this is important somehow
keep up the anti-trump smearing, you fucking leftist kike

this! i love democrats now because im a good goy slave!

>it doesn't take shills to see that he's way to close to the israelis
no shit. globalist jews are different than zionists. why is everyone too stupid to realize this?

Yes, I'll vote for him again. I'm sure he will build the wall on his second term.

>I am a bot. I was created by Jews and disseminate Jewish propaganda.
Well played, I will probably vote Trump.

>Arguing for political parties

You're a disgrace to the ancap flag and phony!

I can smell the bagels and lox from here when you type. Pic for you.

Attached: gas.jpg (600x395, 101K)

Yum Yum Yum!
I love Jew Jew cum!

Fuck off and don’t come back

Why do you continue to wallow with Blondard Drumph when clearly fascism is a much more sensible ideology?

Attached: Fascist Rick.jpg (1080x602, 48K)

fucking this sadly

Attached: 760CB40C-D24E-496B-A626-C54D9AFCD422.jpg (588x647, 30K)

im not arguing for political parties, im just saying the democrats because they dont actually have a candidate yet. if this were romney vs obama i wouldnt give a shit, but trump is way better than your avg neocon

you are still deflecting that you were wrong
just fucking admit it.
let me refresh your brain again because you cant stay on track.
this is what you said.
I stated a fact that.
Ivanka is Trump's presidential adviser and assistant.
She has her own office in the white house.
YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG
This is why I hate you fucking boomers.

100,000+ illegal crossings per month

Attached: 1549878622047.png (800x800, 327K)

I will gladly vote for Yang and feel that UBI money in my outstretched hand. Fuck Mafia Don the taker.

>fascist leader: we need a symbol that shows the world our strength and unity
>other fascist: how about a literal faggot?
true story.

pragmatism always wins over ideology. you dont have to agree with trump on everything or even like him, he is a step to the right, which the country and world needs. your'e an idiot or a shill, i can't decide.

you keep repeating that ivanka is trumps daughter. i already know this. what is your point? you are just smearing him as a jew becuase you want the democrats to win and you hate him because he's not a globalist sellout.

how is that his fault? this is the most blatant example of shilling in this thread. you're a leftist with an anti-trump agenda.

Doesn't matter, it's all the same. I thought he'd at least build a wall and send back a ton of illegals, preserving our country for another 10-20 years. Enough time for my children to become teens or adults.

He is delaying nothing. Short term economic growth, but continues to replace us with 3rd world migrants.

We've got to find a way to balkanize. Everyone get a hunting or snipe rifle that is good out to 500 or 1000 yards. The way we win our independence is to make a drawn out, costly conflict that becomes to unpopular and forces the globalists to concede and allow us to balkanize.

I thought I was a shill. But now I might be an idiot too? Oh boy!

Attached: Drunph Rick Cringe - leftie.jpg (579x624, 76K)

yes, if only to enjoy the lefts despair a second time.

Attached: 1517370843244.jpg (491x470, 67K)

He's literally been the worst possible thing for our country. Of course Hillary would have been terrible, but there was a white rage cooking for 8 years of Obama that would have come to a full boil under Hillary.

Trump has pacified that white rage, for the most part. Arfcom was 100% white rage, and now they're all pacified, "we great now, Trump won, everything is fixed!"

What the fuck are you talking about, now. stupid.
here let me refresh you drain again
YOUS SAID the following
I SAID
His daughter is his adviser, and assistant.she has everything to do with
>>what does trumps daughter have to do with anything
are you just completely brain dead?

While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath there can be no peace.

Attached: 143d1e74b0566697f79f5323eb8afad8.jpg (235x234, 13K)

Republicans controlled all branches for 2 years. He could have shut down government until they funded a wall. Fund the wall, or the Republican party would cease to exist at that point.

Instead, he waited to force the issue until the day it couldn't pass a Democrat controlled house.

He never wanted a wall, he's continuing Obama's catch and release, and he's issuing more H1B & H2B visas than ever so 3rd worlders replace White Americans at a faster rate than ever.

Pretty much this. There are so many brain-dead boomers out there who assume that they're 'winning' because Trump triggers the left on Twitter.

Attached: boomer_by_sodano.jpg (809x869, 460K)

Well how about this: His 'bump stock ban' is absolute tyranny by the executive branch. If it's allowed to stand by the supreme court it will result in one of the most damaging unconstitutional overreaching by the executive effectively allowing all future presidents and agency's to redefine laws at will.

This is something Trump has ACTUALLY done and I don't say he fucked up in doing it, I say he was DIRECTED to do it.

However as an uneducated double nigger bagel with cream cheese it's probably more important to you that he tweets trash at the liberals so he's ok.

Why are you still posting? I ordered you to die.

Attached: wandofknowledge.png (800x800, 336K)

NEVER SURRENDER, NEVER GIVE UP!

Attached: NEVERGIVEUP.png (1001x760, 572K)

> voting for a kike-sucking shlomosexual

The solution then, is to hand over power to people who don't even know what gender they are? Please...I'll take the lesser of two evils.

Vermin supreme, clownworld needs him.

I am Deplorable.

Attached: 2020.jpg (960x606, 83K)

>Please...I'll take the lesser of two evils.

The lesser evil is the trick to put you to sleep for the next 4 years. It's not lesser at all. We are decades past a political solution. That's the real redpill.

Attached: itsthem.jpg (445x626, 206K)