You do own a rifle, right?

If you are an American Jow Forums poster what is your excuse for not owning a semi-automatic rifle?
If you don't own a rifle post an accurate estimate on how much money you have spent on video games, drugs, and alcohol in the past year.
Anons who live in cucked countries that ban semi-auto rifles get a pass.

Attached: wm_8335383.jpg (1600x1200, 207K)

>.22

Attached: 1473102729952.jpg (327x388, 12K)

I have a few rifles and they're all semiautomatic. More shotguns though.

I know plenty of us have weapons. I want to hear excuses from the ones that don't.

I sometimes flirt with other girls and my gf would literally murder if she found out

>not respecting .22
Kys

I'm a convicted felon. Stabbed my best friend through the back with a gladius machete while fucked up on spice. Killed him.

What the fuck are you going to do with that thing, hunt squirrels?

>Thinking .22 will do any damage to anything that’s over lvl1 stats

Well, I guess you don't need a gun to get the job done.

Attached: 1556427116861.jpg (1024x937, 69K)

Respect .22 by not feeding it to that fucking cosplay of a rifle.

You wouldnt be shit without your gun. Pussy.

>fucked up on spice
Nigger detected

kek

It's a .22, he's not shit with it.

Sure fuckin do

Attached: 1557811143424-1920355740.jpg (1920x2560, 1.21M)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

idiots. i bet i could kill you with a .22
agreed. not to say that's the only rifle one should own, but a .22 is a very useful gun.

fpbp

>what is your excuse for not owning a semi-automatic rifle?
poor as fuck, and i mean poor.
one day OP, one day.

I just posted the. 22lr AR for guranteed replies.

Attached: 20190514_002127.jpg (3264x1836, 1.63M)

Nah, he was though. Prison sucked but I'm in a different/better place physically and mentally now.

>have guns
>or video games

Why not both?

Not if I have the most basic of armor. Even cheap amazon plates will greatly reduce the chance of getting killed by a .22

mhm

Attached: fuggin ebin.jpg (6000x4000, 2.63M)

Attached: BFCAF444-87B1-4BDD-9267-C77A095195FF.jpg (600x1081, 158K)

Nobody said you can't have both. But I have a feeling that lots of guys who say they can't afford a gun have a $1,000+ gaming rig and 20+ $60 video games in their steam account.

Having tools and garage setup to manufacture simple guns, reloading dies and ammo, and having access to hefty amounts of explosive material all would be far more useful than some walmart AR15 honestly.

Post your rifle.

This
2 grand will get you a good rifle and enough ammo and mags

Attached: 1541537785228.jpg (4032x1960, 2.41M)

Nothing more American than making your own.

Attached: 20190513_222311.jpg (3765x1203, 812K)

Nothing more dangerous, you mean

Palmetto State Armory. Get a good enough AR for $400 or less if you catch a good sale. There is literally no excuse.

Sometimes I finger my bum

>You wouldnt be shit without your gun.

Found the internet tough guy.
I shot my pink pistol into your mom and slayed her.

Attached: take your best shot faggot.jpg (640x640, 57K)

>If you are an American Jow Forums poster what is your excuse for not owning a semi-automatic rifle?
I'm a PhD student, and nine months out of the year, I live on campus, where I am not allowed to keep a firearm. The rest of the time I live with my mother, who doesn't particularly like them.

I do plan on getting my own rifle at some point, however.

Attached: CF01161A-0444-4FF4-AD99-82AECBCDA622.jpg (900x1600, 168K)

throw a fucking brace on that what the fuck

I've got a pistol and I believe its more than enough

You gonna surround your face and skull with armor? I didn't think so.
Jumpin Jesus Christ, the faggotry in this thread is tremendous.

Kid looks a little uh... "off-white" there, user

Of course the kike wouldn’t wanna spend a shekel more than needed

Nice try, ATF.

Who fucking said I was white?

You need to shoot more, your deflector has no brass markings. Nice AR though, I too love the lancer mags.

>what is a helmet
>what is a faceshield

Attached: 089619C6-5461-4596-8A45-BFA4A88B4602.jpg (691x828, 91K)

Huggies? If the intruder gets past the M&P, just throw a dirty diaper at them.

Only whites are allowed to own firearms, I'm sorry to tell you.

I'm a felon but I have a nice bow and a .50cal air rifle
I should be ok until I can pick up better from some place or someone

You'll shoot yer eye out!

Let’s hope he’a not a pajeet otherwise I’m fucked

>I know plenty of us have weapons. I want to hear excuses from the ones that don't.
I am hoping to buy a rifle this summer but I have zero experience with anything related to guns ever. Where the hell do I even start? I wouldn't know the names of any of the parts of the gun nor would I know which guns are good nor which retailers are good. I want to practice hardcore as I have always been a believer in a Swiss-style civilian responsibility to be able to defend.

What felony?

Shall not be infringed.

Sorry buddy. I know some one will loan you one for the electric boogaloo. Then you will get to keep the ones you pick up.

Well then I don’t know what to tell you, I have that and other firearms

>.22
lol

Has everyone served in the navy with 300 confirmed kills? I swear I see a comment similar to this at least once a week.

Unironically spend some time on Jow Forums
Ask all your questions there and eventually someone will answer them for you, despite how much they might not want to

Your mother should have swallowed you.

lol, this

I recommend starting with a shotgun if you’re looking for something dirt cheap. Maverick is a good gun for the price around less than 20 bucks usually.

Shoots your eye because 22lr is accurate as fuck. Well fuck looks like your armor was a waste.

200*

Sure kid
Stay mad

they'd love that shit, ha

pot related back when I was a young degenerate in the 90s
I'm in Washington so it's not even technically a crime anymore
saddest part is I quit years before they ever opened a single store

I just built that upper a few days ago. My other upper has a few thousand rounds through it.

Attached: 20190514_003726.jpg (3264x1836, 1.31M)

Kek smiles

Whatever, pussy

Lol, it still works great for cats around my bird feeders while being in the middle of town.

22lr is literally a practice round, you fucking idiot
It's what I use with my fucking eight year old kid

If you never fired a firearm before and you have the cash I would recommend a 22lr rifle to practice with and get familiar with
Its a smaller round so you can ease into the shooting. If you are short on cash, just get what you can afford and don't forget the ammo. A shitty single shot 410 shotgun beats nogunz

I conceal carry 3 knives and one dick. Can't do that with a rifle, although I do need to pick up a 22 when I move.

Like you could shoot me in the eye in the heat of battle. Besides anything stronger than cardboard can stop a .22

Attached: D6B90DF4-9952-489A-AEF0-2FCEA5D3599C.jpg (224x168, 6K)

I have a shotgun because it's more useful for home defense and there aren't many areas around my house that would require a rifle.

I must know where you got that kit/ plans

this

Melee build

Gotcha, well that's good to know you do shoot often. Many people make gucci build and never shoot it because they baby the crap out of it.

Stay ignorant.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Honker, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Clown School, and I've been involved in numerous secret circuses in the Clownuminati, and I have over 300 confirmed laughs. I am trained in Gesture warfare and I'm the top baloon animalist in the entire US clown forces. You are nothing to me but just another mark. I will joke you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been clowned before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about clowns over the Internet? Honk again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of clowns across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the pie storm, bozo. The seltzer storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your sense of humor. You're fucking going to laugh, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can clown you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare nose. Not only am I extensively trained in balloon animals, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Clown Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable frown off the face of the continent, you little fren. If only you could have known what unholy fun your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you normal shoes idiot. I will shit clown makeup all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking keked, kiddo.

confirmed

Sucks, man
One thing you should absolutely not do is purchase a used firearm in a private transaction that way there'd be no record of your ownership
As a felon, this should be the absolute last thing you do

I’d rather do a 12 gauge with birdshot so he can get used to recoil

are there common training courses where they teach you operation, training regimen, rifle cleaning, etc.?

I did something similar years ago when I learned motorcycle riding on my own

>Besides anything stronger than cardboard can stop a .22

Attached: blocks_your_path.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Buy 500 rounds for $20.
Carry two thousand rounds in a backpack.
>not understanding the advantages of small caliber

Attached: 22.jpg (640x480, 65K)

5.56 is confirmed the best round for home defense

a shotgun will over penetrate your walls etc

5.56 will fragment and wont go through the drywall

Attached: 1557724886495.jpg (228x218, 13K)

weapon on fire, magazine inserted, and a fucking baby grabbing it. wtf its a god damn weapon

Check around in your area for larger gun ranges. They'll usually have training days where instructors will help you get familiar with your guns.
One thing you'll find out rather quickly is that most rifles and other firearms are all rather mechanically simple to operate.

You must be new here.

Cute gun my 8 year old has it

Rifles are simple to operate and maintain. 1 hour of youtube research will tell you everything you need to know about basic operation and maintenance.

imagine being this fucking retarded

what if
get this

he fires more than one shot

what if
get this

he dumps a clip into you
then grabs another clip and dumps it

>inb4 hurrrrrrr .22 cudnt stop me das lik a b sting hurrrr

But user, the .223 REM is literally just a .22 with more gun powder...

Attached: 223REM.jpg (1155x1155, 38K)

Let the mestizo get shot

Watch a YouTube video on how to field strip and clean whatever weapon you buy. Then do it over and over until you have it memorized. Watch a YouTube video on marksmanship. Then go to the range a lot and practice.

It's really not that hard. You're not going to be John Wick or Carlos Hathcock without real training but don't make a mountain out of a molehill either.