Only 2% of sexual assault accusations are false

>only 2% of sexual assault accusations are false
Where does this statistic come from?
I keep seeing twitter screenshots trotting out this argument. I shouldn’t care about the opinions of twitter users or women, but I’m curious about how they justify this ridiculous statistic

Attached: 643C6D4E-144B-4437-BCC6-A3294F46BFA5.jpg (320x693, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nsvrc.org/sites/default/files/Publications_NSVRC_Overview_False-Reporting.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*proven false

Most rape accusations aren't proven to be true either. Most of them end up being he said vs. she said.

>Review of research
To date, much of the research conducted on the prevalence of false allegations of sexual assaults is unreliable because of inconsistencies with definitions and methods employed to evaluate data (Archambault, n.d.). A review of research finds that the prevalence of false reporting is between 2 percent and 10 percent. The following studies support these findings:
>A multi-site study of eight U.S. communities
including 2,059 cases of sexual assault found
a 7.1 percent rate of false reports (Lonsway,
Archambault, & Lisak, 2009).
>A study of 136 sexual assault cases in Boston
from 1998-2007 found a 5.9 percent rate
of false reports (Lisak et al., 2010).
>Using qualitative and quantitative analysis,
researchers studied 812 reports of sexual
assault from 2000-2003 and found a 2.1
percent rate of false reports (Heenan
& Murray 2006).

That's what I found when doing some quick googling. Can't really speak to the veracity. Here's where I got it from:
nsvrc.org/sites/default/files/Publications_NSVRC_Overview_False-Reporting.pdf

What else is only 2%?

Attached: _kenan_davis.png (656x575, 84K)

Attached: Abongile Milani James.png (573x1004, 330K)

Attached: anonymous1.png (659x952, 215K)

Attached: anonymous2.png (743x925, 245K)

Attached: anonymous3.png (757x504, 68K)

Attached: Crystal Mangum.png (761x909, 420K)

Attached: Hannah Sandover.png (599x921, 299K)

Attached: Jemma Beale.png (725x946, 338K)

Attached: kate woodhead.png (508x913, 117K)

Attached: mary zolkowski.png (800x579, 145K)

Attached: prt_250x168_1309744838.jpg (250x168, 34K)

Attached: meg lanker-simons.png (856x482, 83K)

Attached: nicole hosmer.png (1039x863, 293K)

Attached: nikki yovino.png (913x536, 58K)

Important to clarify that only 2~10% are PROVEN false. Some are proven true, most are unknown (i.e. probably false but usually never makes it that far before the accuser ducks out)

Attached: rolling stone.png (606x756, 291K)

Oy gevalt

Bags of milk?

> 3 months in jail because police failed to provide proof of his innocence
And that's how the state loses millions in a pay-if-you-win lawsuit. God I hate our clown-world.

>Where does this statistic come from?
Who knows. Many sexual assaults aren't reported so many women are perfectly fine with false accusations because they think its justified due to all the legitimate acts of sexual violence that aren't reported. One thing you may not realize, OP, is that normie men are actually very shitty people when it comes to women and many of those normies are sociopaths and sociopaths do a lot of really bad shit and often get away with it because liberals want sociopaths to be able to prey on women and children since sexual assaults are very beneficial to leftists.

fpbp

Its not easy to find the real number because guilty men and guilty women both have an incentive to lie.

Here's why this shit happens.
>be teen/young adult woman
>date shitty man
>get pregnant by shitty man
>get manipulated into aborting the kid by shitty man
>get dumped afterwards and thus hate shitty men instead of hating the sociopath who did it
>blame all men
>find an opertunity to lash out at a man who could be a shitty man for all you know

Modern women are incapable of telling the difference between good men and sociopaths. Sociopaths love this and abuse women and make women distrustful and even resentful of all men. The solution is to ban abortion and root out the sociopaths and have them rounded up and exterminated. The world doesn't need sociopaths.

That cunt should've been fired.

Hey, if they're falsely accusing leftist male feminists of rape(as if those men can have sex without raping women), then I think they should get away with the false accusations. Male feminists and other male leftists all deserve to be in jail.

All accusations are predicated on the principled of innocent until proven guilty. What is the conviction rate? The onus is on the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt not for the defense to disprove the accusation.

Women have no sense of honor, justness, or morals even. They do most of the shoplifting, the only reason they dont do violent crime is they are conflict avoident.