Sell well known cancercausing herbicide for 30 years

>sell well known cancercausing herbicide for 30 years
>sell company to germans
>steal billions from germans by finally prosecuting new owners that are not resposible.

>if you cant have it you gonna ruin it
>vw, huawei, bayer, china tariffs...

>basically have a shitty economy that keeps afloat trough shady international politics

>poison crops and food by using heribcid to make more money
>get cancer
>go to court
>get billions

Welcome to america.

Attached: 20190514_121214.jpg (720x1313, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_tax
youtu.be/ovKw6YjqSfM
criticalscientists.ch/en/themes/2016-02-29-13-11-25/roundup-ready-crops
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont even understand this shit
if you get cancer from the teflon in your cookware or the caustic chemicals in your cleaning sprays you get NOTHING
but these people get 2 BILLION

>buy well known cancercausing herbicide production company
>don't change the cancercausing effects of the herbicide
>get sued

If I buy a shotgun that randomly fires, I'm going to be held accountable for keeping it loaded.

california should be nuked.

These people got $2B and yet there is still zero proof that glyphosate causes cancer.

This is what happens when you have 12 "average" people rule on something.

who were this couple?

Attached: 4e5.gif (554x668, 11K)

Shut up, tranny

But only after the shotgun got sold to foreigners

Fuck you mutt

Based. Fuck monsanto the jews of genetic engineered crops

What a thoroughly nigger way to act and think.

"T-they waz doin it so we can do it too, ooga booga!"

Your herbicide causes cancer. You shouldn't have bought it if you knew this. You should have changed it after you bought it.

You subhuman realize that Bayer crop product increase yields massively? We are feeding the world motherfucker

>steal billions from germans by finally prosecuting new owners that are not resposible.
Do you seriously think the new owners wouldn't know about pending legal activity like this?

When will the "roundup causes cancer" meme die? Literally zero conclusive scientific studies suggest this.

>want the benefits from hundreds of millions of dollars of agricultural genetic research and development
>don't want to pay
Who's the jew?

Wtf I love glyphosate now

>cancercausing herbicide
There is still no proof for this other than a study concluded by the eu

You'd think Germans would be smart enough not to buy shit like this. Why buy the rights to a chemical like that except for pure profit?
This is the price they pay for not doing research and acting cautiously.

Now, we need the makers of Atrazine to pay out $100B. We must cause the collapse of modern agriculture to save humanity.

glyphosate is amazing though.

This

A lot of this has to do with international politics. Its basically the Chicken War all over again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_tax
Same shit, different era.

>$2bn
Is a drop in the bucket. Monsanto should be bankrupted and dissolved.

Wether it causes cancer or not, it's run by kikes.

This, juries were a mistake. Only the lynch mob can bring true justice.

I think it made me ugly. Can I sue for that?
It’s been emotionally damaging.

glyphosate doesn't cause cancer. Only Big Trial Lawyer Shills actually believe this.

youtu.be/ovKw6YjqSfM

Glyophosphate is fine when used as your supposed to.

I prefer high test vinegar for my weed killer now but it's nice to get deep rooted shit and grass with glyo

>increase yields massively

This is not true and shows how little you know about the topic. Do your research before you, in your usual German fashion, decide to dictate the lives of others based on your sick idiotic ideas.

criticalscientists.ch/en/themes/2016-02-29-13-11-25/roundup-ready-crops
>...found no yield benefits for single herbicide tolerant traits.
>They do not have an increase yield potential compared to conventional varieties. Their value depends on pest pressure

Read that page for some enlightenment, you imbecile.

>shilling for agricultural chemicals ITT
later, in another thread complaining about trannies and the fall of civilization....
>"why?"

One of these days you assclowns are going to learn some basic chemistry and physics.

Attached: 1387438613156.gif (340x192, 444K)

I don t give a shit hans . Monsanto literally has the monopoly on genetic engineered plants. They force farmers to only buy their crap . Monsanto is cancer.

>Buy American corporation
>Don’t expect to get sued
High IQ German engineering everybody

Attached: 10F3CAC4-16C7-4C01-82C4-266E61AFDCF8.png (748x468, 57K)

based

That's completely wrong. DuPont, Syngenta, etc. still exist and actively compete with Monsanto. I don't know how things work in your country, but nobody's forced to buy Monsanto hybrids. People buy it because they keep Roundup dirt cheap. They almost make the stuff at cost to promote their seed sales.

You damn Jewish fuckers

Yes, I work for Bayer Monsanto and am fucking proud of it. We are feeding the world. Thanks to GM seeds India managed to increase its yield by 50%

This. And Monsanto has no patent on Glyphosat. Other companies sell it as well

Good job giving those people cancer you cretin, how could you

Thanks for destroying the world by making food widely available to humans.
Too bad you don't wanna let insects and other plants feed in the glory, eh? Just humans, for all we're fucking worth.

Attached: 1309801541214.jpg (429x297, 100K)

Congratulations on the collapse of the food chain cocksucker. Insects are disappearing, but hey John Q. Boomers lawn looks great because he soaks it in Round Up. Go kill yourself and please take the board of directors with you. In a generation or two you'll be looked at as environmental retards on the level of Mao. Ntm the whole Zika scare was your fault too, dumping agent orange level toxic garbage causing massive birth defects and blaming a virus as old as time in a panic to cover your tracks. Anyway, remember to kill yourself.

>muh Zika
Are you a nigger? Zika was developed to fight the tons of Niggers in this world

1. Shampoo is safe for human use, doesn't mean you should drink it.
2. That guy isn't a Monsanto rep or lobbyist, he's just some scientist.

Completely wrong. As a farmer, you decide what you grow (subject to government regulations). If you want to use Monsanto's shit, you have to pay. Why is this such a confusing thing to you hippies?

who wants to bet all parties involved are jews and this is just money shuffling to cook a few accounting books?

Attached: emu.jpg (739x739, 81K)

How about all the crop science haters in this thread fuck off to AOC and build themselves a nice mudhut to live in?

You Niggers realize that we can not feed your fat asses if every farmer uses his own feces only to fertilize his small field and removes slugs and other vermin by hand?

Well hell. I had no idea... because honestly from my standpoint the answer to the whole population/resource problem is to euthanize every brainless undesirable sucking the teet of our intelligence and hard work. However, I am an entomologist who cares more about insects than I do about subhumans, so if your corps can find a way, please stop the wanton killing of my little winged friends. Carry on mein freund