Should the US do more to pressure Poland on Jewish property restorations?

Why should Poland be able to keep buildings, land and other assets owned by 3 million Jews in Poland pre-ww2?

——

Georgette Mosbacher, the US ambassador to Poland, on Monday sought to defuse the latest row, saying the Just Act did “not impose any financial or legal burdens”.

“It’s just a one-off report for the US Congress, which is intended to analyse the progress of countries within the field of restitution,” she wrote on Twitter.

However, Poland’s decision to cancel the visit drew a sharp response from Israeli politicians. “After the Holocaust law, now the rightful return of property to the families of murdered Jews is off the table - that’s unacceptable and we, together with the international community will challenge this decision,” Yair Lapid, from the centrist Yesh Atid party, wrote on Twitter.

“The Polish government is using and abusing the memory of the Holocaust. It is Israel’s moral obligation to make its voice heard. The US government has to take a stand and say enough is enough. The Polish government must return to the negotiation table and discuss restitutions of rightful Jewish property.”

Attached: 00D65BDC-DC46-4B57-99B5-0A851554D275.jpg (1133x1133, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4pcdn.org/pol/1555938812885.png
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germany should be partitioned, prove me wrong

Attached: 1557736834802.png (1200x1920, 125K)

Srsly wtf is wrong with you?

>poland is european country not flooded by jews and shitskins
>jews: oWo what's this...
>pay reperations goy

Scratch more toliets and pay your bills you stinky slavic polish basterds.

Attached: FCa1JhZ.png (848x535, 26K)

Absolutely. Also let's talk about Poland's huge role in starting ww2. We should make them accountable for this too. And they should give Germany it's clay back too.

>The US government has to take a stand and say enough is enough.
That would be the most humiliating thing for the US, since Trump.
Can't wait to see that.

Attached: donald-talmud-trump.jpg (677x381, 46K)

>literally who posted literally what literally where

Man, I feel bad for Poland. Scooping all the congealed blood and Arab jizz out of Britain's toilet must be a nasty job.

We already have been partitioned... 3 times.

Attached: 718E7BEB-CAAC-4EEE-9FC0-B45D606AC519.gif (640x420, 89K)

>Mosbacher Chabad

Us ambassador Mosbacher to Poland posted, in polish, a happy Jewish Passover message on good Friday. We think it was intentional provocation

they kvetched yesterday too because the US Ambassador to Poland (probably the most reviled person in the country right now, even moreso than Tusk) wished us a happy Passover on Twitter and we reminded her that we don't celebrate Passover here (less than 10k Jews in a 38.3 million country)

i.4pcdn.org/pol/1555938812885.png

Germany needs to pay Denbts to Poland

1 for each Reich, which means you deserve one more for EU being the fourth reich

I can't.

We have 0 debt while they owe us 100,000 km2 of clay.

Attached: 4811FA18-7F0F-4E6F-B5D7-C11854AA7621.jpg (772x800, 248K)

For those not in the know, this map represents a survey whether or not you agree with not letting in a single "refugee" into europe anymore and as always the eternal German strikes again

Based

Tell them you'll return property when Israel returns all those homes to their Palestinian owners.

also:
>3 million Jews in Poland pre-ww2
>less than 10k Jews [today]
Tell us your secret, Poland.

Stop posting and get back to work. Someone has to pay for Mohammad's welfare.

This sudden sick interest of kikes in Poland is horrifying. It looks like something big - as if empires were trying to make another partition of Poland with using kikes as their tool, to take control over our territory which is extremely important from geopolitical point of view. Notice that practically all countries in Europe institutionally collaborated with nazis, except of Poland, so they could demand money and property from literally whole Europe, but somehow they are so overfocused only on us. My grandfather was right when he used to say that the jew is a terminal disease of Poland since thousand years.

You have resisted the eu refugees and youre making touristbucks from the holohoax.
Youre fucking with their shekels user. Please continue and retake Lwow while youre at it.

> (OP)
million Jews in Poland pre-ww2
>
>>less than 10k Jews [today]
>Tell us your secret, Poland.

No secret here. If Germans didn't decide to kill them all, it would be 30 mln today instead of only 3. We are mentally unable to do dirty job. Maybe that's why kikes love to hit Poles because they know that if they tried to hit somebody else, they would be punched back.

Lol we make them pay so that they can go on their pilgrimage to the ww2 sites

It’s just 1 million refugees on welfare. We simply deducted these expenses from our NATO commitments. I personally don’t see a difference between wasting money on welfare and wasting money on American weapons.

Attached: B73A8D67-8F99-496A-B8C5-FB3F20CACC32.jpg (1320x1320, 260K)

>our clay

You know that prussian Land was taken from the kingdom of poland right?

Heh, i don't think so. I think that it is a hostile takeover of Polish territory by empires, and jews are used only as a tool in this process. Such things used to happen in the past, so why shouldn't they happen now? Jews were always the most active and willing element to collaborate with all enemies of Poland against us. When Germans and Russians attacked us in 1939, it were mostly jews that welcomed two hostile armies with flowers and vodka.

This sudden hostile attitude of desert jews against us is a result of some political schemes made by Russia, Germany and USA at our expense.

No, I don’t think so.

Scale and aggresiveness of this attack only makes me sure that i am right.

Attached: v444.png (1883x899, 679K)

german bro, after WWII you didn't leave many buildings standing here. And then everything that did look good was dissassembled and send to Soviet Russia.

Also the assets in Poland were mostly owned by less then 20k jews. The rest were poor workers in cities and lived in shtetels. you took care of the shtetels, so this leave those people who are somehow family linked to those rich 20k, which by the way isn't hard to find, as most rich people are related to each other.

But just to make you happy, polish communists took land, factories etc from Poles too. Never gave back those either.

Well we took over 1 milion of ukrainians, and we have no welfare money to cut from.

Why jews didn't want their "property" back when Poland was destroyed in 90% shortly after war and during communism when it was poorer than Africa? Why now, after 75 years, when generations of Poles regenerated wealth and capital and rebuilt the country so they have something to steal from again? It was naive to think that jews would leave Poland alone forever, these parasites will never forget about our existence, like we forgotten their existence. They must steal to live.

Attached: warsaw.gif (620x609, 3.96M)

You waste money on US weapons. Honest assessment, I think e.g. buying Patriot missiles for billions is an absolute waste.

Jews are fucking delusional.

Attached: 538837880135.jpg (222x227, 5K)

DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL OF THEIR CHILDREN

Well why not say ok we give back the land, just pay us 75 years of protection tax like everyone else has to pay in Poland. I think with interest I would say this would come zero $ owing anything to each other.

Sadly we had an insane russian agent as military minister. The only thing our army bought, is old russian helmets from the 80s, which the military gave for free to a private firm.

The genius of a minister even destroyed the only tank division with any real strenght. We had a trained one, armed with leopards from you guys. He decied that the soldiers and officers in it are too western, send all the tank east. They didn't have the facilities to keep them, so rats and rust took care of the Leopards over 3 years.

Dude made more to disarm poland then some post war treatise did.

NEVER KEK TO KIKES EVER AGAIN, POLAND
>be stronk

>DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL OF THEIR CHILDREN

Funniest thing is that it is Israel that wants to talk about property of Polish Jews. Israel was founded in 1948, so it has no right to represent Polish citizens in any scale. Second thing is that Polish Jews are a tiny percent of Israel's population like 1% or less. But 50% of Israel's population are NKVD criminals from Russia/Ukraine/Belarus and another 50% are shitskins who emigrated from Arab countries. And this NKVD-shitskin mix feels somehow enabled to talk about heirless property of Polish citizens of Jewish roots. That's the most crazy thing out of all.

suddenly not liking reparations now, do you, you fucking polacks?

Imagine if every Amerimutt whose family left Europe because of this famine or that war, suddenly decided that all that hypothetical property he left back in the Old Country still rightfully belongs to him, and he is owed restitution.
How is this crap any different?

Fuck off mohammed
Fuck off moshe
Based janusz
Based john

Attached: 1554149029864.jpg (720x569, 74K)

If your grandfather owned German land in 1939 and got expropriated by Germany in ww2, I am 100% sure you would want your gov to pressure Germany to give back that land.

I don’t see why it should be different for the relatives of Polish Jews now living in Israel.

not question of like or dislike. I in 1943 DB cut 7 Ha of my great grand parents forest. In todays money that is a hell lot of. But even if the value was counted on price from back then, it still would have helped us a lot to have the wood, considering in 1944 the whole village was burned down. Like 10-15 years ago germany asked for all people who were hurt by german companie to send in the claims. they were very polite, thankful that we send in polish documents that were translated by a translator that was accredited by the german ambassy.
The first thing they asked us for was the recipt, DB should have left with my parents. The thing is they left those when taking stuff in western europe. neither the military, nor companies played the by the rule game in eastern europe. So german being polite people that they are told us that they sadly can't help us, as without the recipts from DB, they can not pay us back anything.

didn't we already pay for that shit back in 1960?

All Jews that can prove that their relatives owned property in pre-war Poland, and this property still exists, can apply for returning it in front of our courts, and if they have evidence, they will succeed, and succeeded many times. The problem with current situation is that Israeli kikes (who have nothing in common with Poland because 90% of them come from Russia, Ukraine and Middle East) want us to give them right to HEIRLESS property that mostly doesnt exist, and this property never belonged to them. You must understand that there is no Polish Jews in Israel at all, and even if they are, they are a group of max 10k people, comparable to number of Jews in Poland. Jews with Polish roots happen to be strict elite of Israel - political and intellectual one - but their number is tiny. Israeli crowd is mostly of Russian and shitskin origin

oh but they did, thing is durning the warta land action, those people that got killed got nothing, and those that were sent to the General Guberny had no documents, so the german state in the 2000s told them they can't help them. The only people that got something were those that were in camps. My grandmother, her both sisters and mother worked in berlin, and they got 50 euro per month bonus to their pension. Well my grandmother one her sister do. Greatgrand mother died in 1981 and oldest daughter in 84.

Jews did unimaginable damage to poland through debt enslavery and alcoholism they promoted. We'll just consider them even

when i see this pic, it reminds me of those big burly nigger standing behind a white girl on a couch

Define “heirless”. Under Israeli law you can be the descendent of a third cousin, twice removed to inherit property. I assume that would count as heirless property under Polish law.

>Jews did unimaginable damage to poland through debt enslavery and alcoholism they promoted. We'll just consider them even

One of my theory is that the USA is afraid of being kicked out from Western Europe, so it tries to install itself in Central-Eastern Europe now to be always a player in all games in Eurasia between Russia, China, Germany and France. And the best way to install itself is to steal territory and claim it. So the USA uses Jews with their "restitution" to steal Poland's territory, because it would look very bad if the USA did it directly, and if we oppose against Jews, we can always be labeled as "antisemites" and savages that deserve no pity.

The other theory is that USA, Germany and Russia just made some deals over our heads and this sudden kvetch about restitution is just prelude to another partition of Poland.

Our territory is too important to be ignored by major empires in time of reshaping the world order and unfortunately we are going through such period now.

As a general rule a countries law determinates what is going to happen. Otherwise we would be all stoning ourself to death, for breaking the law of Iran or north korea.

I can believe it. Stand strong

I will seek restoration from the Habony consultancy.

It is this pretty much.
Spread the word.

Yet under international law there have been hundreds of cases when one country demanded money for things done to the descendents of ifs citzens by another country even though national laws said no compensation has to be paid.

Germany ranks first among those countries paying compensation despite not being required to do so under German laws. Canada got compensation once for land contamination by a Soviet satellite that crashed on its land in the 70s... despite Soviet laws saying they don’t have to pay anything.

Austria had to restitute pic related, a portray of famous Austrian artist Gustav Klimt worth over 100 million to an American billionaire because a relative sold it to a German pre ww2, who in turn sold it to various other owners which then sold it to Austria. Under Austrian law such a restitution was baseless. Only because of US pressure did Austria yield after years of negotitations.

etc.

>I don’t think
Indeed.

forgot image

Attached: D0884517-1D6F-4BB0-BF4D-B50C1F4FD5DE.jpg (425x431, 67K)

I have yet to see china or russia pay anything. Plus I would get it if we were on the losing side of a war, like germany was and forced to pay after that. But we were not we were an alliad nation, why should we pay money and abide to laws of a country that didn't exist, when everything was happening. If jews want reparations, be our guests, do it like the poles have to do 20-25 years in court and maybe you get some money, if you have all documents in perfect condition.

Friendly reminder that Poland once had more Jews than any other country apart from the USA, until Germany came in and did some cleaning.
We have yet to be thanked, meanwhile Poland Talks a bunch of shit about being a homogenous ethnostate.

Justice, truth and historical facts are completely irrelevant for big players if their interests are at stake. Do you really think that anybody except Poles cares that Poland was first victim of nazi and soviet aggression, that lost millions of citizens (half of them catholic), was plundered and robbed like no other country on this planet and destroyed in 90% in result of warfare? Do you think they do care that Poland was the only country that didn't have its own volunteer SS brigades and has the biggest number of persons who risked their lives to help Jews? It all doesn't matter. What really matters is that some big boys want our territory for their needs, so they need to create a false image of "Pole antisemite" and "Pole jew-killer" to justify "jewish property restitution" process and occupy our country after stealing property titles in the country. If you get an economical power over some territory, you automatically get political power too.

I said, “no, I don’t think so” as Prussian land was indeed not taken from the “Kingdom of Poland”.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland

>First partition in 1772
By this partition, the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth lost about 30% of its territory and half of its population[1] (four million people), of which the majority had not been ethnically Polish. By seizing northwestern Poland, Prussia instantly gained control over 80% of the Commonwealth's total foreign trade.

>Second partition in 1793
By 1790 the First Polish Republic had been weakened to such a degree that it was forced into an unnatural and terminal alliance with its enemy, Prussia. The Polish–Prussian Pact of 1790 was signed. On 23 January 1793, Prussia signed a treaty with Russia, agreeing that Polish reforms would be revoked and both countries would receive broad swaths of Commonwealth territory.[5] Russian and Prussian military took control of the territories they claimed, with Russian troops already present, and Prussian troops meeting only limited resistance.

>Third partition in 1795
Kosciuszko's ragtag insurgent armies won some initial successes, but they eventually fell before the superior forces of the Russian Empire. The partitioning powers, seeing the increasing unrest in the remaining Commonwealth, decided to solve the problem by erasing any independent Polish state from the map. On 24 October 1795 their representatives signed a treaty, dividing the remaining territories of the Commonwealth between their three countries.

The Russian part included 120,000 km2 (46,332 sq mi) and 1.2 million people with Vilnius, the Prussian part (new provinces of New East Prussia and New Silesia) 55,000 km2 (21,236 sq mi) and 1 million people with Warsaw, and the Austrian 47,000 km2 (18,147 sq mi) with 1.2 million and Lublin and Kraków.

>But we were not we were an alliad nation, why should we pay money and abide to laws of a country that didn't exist, when everything was happening.
Because you didn’t win the war. Only the winners (US, UK and the Russians) don’t have to pay. This is old custom, the loser and the minor players pay, the winners demand the money.

>give us back the land that was taken from us 70 years ago
i believe palestine would like a word. all sand niggers really are the same.

anyone not siding with poland on this issue is an honorary kike and entitled a free ticket to the gas chambers.

You're trying to string together some international conspiracy theory but it's not needed. It's been noted before: Jews can be millionaires and they'll still try to steal your pennies.
Meanwhile the U.S. is still owed WW1 debnts that everyone agrees will never be repaid.

Israelis would probably say that the land they took in 1947, 1948, 1956, 1968, 1973 etc. was either provided to them legally by the UN or conquered fair and square in wars, so no restitution is indeed necessary. Also, Israel has paid shekels to descendents of Arab land owners not allowed to return.

I side with Israel because we had to pay too. It is only fair Poland pays as well.

I felt bad about you retards flagellating yourselves to death, but you absolutely deserve to destroy your nation and go extinct.

You deserve a honorary maple leaf for being an absolutely horrid country.

>sowing seeds of division
>divide and conquer of the white man
>flag
Like pottery. All baby dick mutilators must hang.

Simple answer: give the jews land that is equivalent in value to what it would have been worth back when the jews should have petitioned for restitution. If the chosen people choose wisely, they might even have enough land to build one bank in a profitable location.

Attached: 49670596.jpg (297x365, 36K)

but it would make no sense, the whole Israel and West thing works, only because they are suppose to be moraly superior. If they are not, then why go with them and not a more pro active Russia or China.

But we did, it ain't our foult that at the very end of war both russian and uk/us decied that no longer accept the Polish goverment as the real one. We had treaties signed, they can't be made void just because one side decides they no longer want to follow them.

Well, our country is the way it is because of the US and UK. They modeled us into who we are today. Ironic that we get criticized for being this way by them now. Really makes one think.

Attached: D2C23F4F-D43E-48EB-B326-946044D1472C.gif (636x288, 2.08M)

>We had treaties signed

Yeah, because that helps anyone. Treaties are paper, soldiers are iron. That’s what the Ruskies used to say when they invaded half of Europe and they ended up only being defeated by Hollywood.

that would be more land then Poland has. land is very cheap here. Plus Polish communists took all the land, factories etc from Poles too. Why should jews be getting their stuff back, before Poles in freaking Poland.

Imagine the uproar if let's say the catholic church started demanding that they should get restitution from every heirless property in the world. Let say an Irish prick died in Boston and he had couple of acres but no heirs to the property and now the Vatican is demanding that they should get the property just because this Irish prick was a catholic. Does this sound right to you?
Let put it in another way just so you understand the polish situation. Let's say this Irish prick died I 1945 and his property was demolished by Mexicans in the Mexican-us war of 1945. After the war the American state put in thousand and thousands of dollars in order to restore this property and when they have done it and there are still nor rightful heir to the property, a catholic organisation demands restitution for this property in the sole basis that the property was once owned by an Irish catholic. This is the situation in Poland. The chutzpah never reaches its limits.

Attached: 93C7F2A2-7C43-49D3-8622-BAEF075AB051.gif (640x468, 3.1M)

Attached: 9840181C-308A-4A29-93C5-B4C759E7A557.gif (240x138, 447K)

Their parting settlement was backing in the genocide in Palestine. The effort should be made for property restitutions of nationalized land to peoples of Poland by communist occupation.
A Polish problem for Polish people; US andIsraeli citizens need not apply.

whatwhatwhat!?! no female rabbi!? where's the equality?

Only american jews could think that a female rabbi is a good idea. Don't you guys read the book of repeated laws, or at least any of the great XIX century rabbis, and their doctrine on the role of women in judaic religion and state?

Sometimes it feels as if all the jews in america were communists or Bunds people.

Isreal took land from the Palestinians, god kikes are so hypocritical.

I am being facetious because obviously the land is worth much more today than it was right after it had been carpet bombed during the war. They should not get anything back. I file this in the same category as mexicans who want restitution for the Mexican American War, or the indians who call America "stolen land," except this might even be dumber since the land in question changed hands multiple times through various conflicts.

if they didnt want to give squatting soil to shitskins, why woud they give commercial soil away to shitskins

What the hell do tatars and gypsies have with the talk we are having here. Plus neither lived in one place pre WWII.

I've seen mention in 3 books related to economy that they see Poland as a player in the coming age, due to it's steady rise out of the wars and development of it's eastern half.

typical, people trying to steal their way in before the pipelines are built and the waterways are connected.

Nothings like the sight of eastern euros getting bitch slapped by their overlords
This is what you get for being a weak faggot nation unable to live independantly

And who can we thank for that? You drain us of food, paying us with old tanks and ammo to weapons we don't have, or pay us in transfer rubels, which could only be used to buy stuff in Russia, but us buy stuff with hard dollars.
And that is after you disassambled all the factories and mines durning WWII that were in Polish territory. You kill off or drive away all people with a degree that didn't not get killed by germans. Fuck you even change our borders in the 50s when we find uranium and oil, giving us belarusian forest in return for it.

>imagine being an Israeli
>imagine actually believing you can demand anything from Poland, or sanction them.

>rightful return of property to the families of murdered Jews

Jews, if you want, i can send you several tons of debris --- i got some leftover from my recent construction job.

At any time when Israel demands anything from Poland, 39 million lungs burst in laughter.

Pathetic, useless jewish cockroaches.

Attached: polish bantz.png (1840x1544, 342K)

so is the fact that the sign is in english mean that they're trying to say something to USA and most of Europe?

>baww you were mean to us
we, them, everyone who can will abuse you and it will not stop
cry more, this is all you can do since you are born part of weak nation

Yes.
Are you retarded?

Attached: Polish-Lithuanian_Commonwealth.jpg (920x838, 300K)

FUCK THE KIKES

ISRAEL IS A TERRORIST STATE

>I said, “no, I don’t think so” as Prussian land was indeed not taken from the “Kingdom of Poland”.
You're a fucking moron.

Attached: pol-part.gif (639x605, 14K)

>Poland's huge role in starting ww2.

>And they should give Germany it's clay back too.

Such mean ruski...

They are weak and weak should suffer

you are jew?

lmao kikes seething

>Why should Poland be able to keep buildings, land and other assets owned by 3 million Jews in Poland pre-ww2?
6 gazzilion, but yes, they need to give it back

Poland's huge role on WW2 was existing and not siding with the Third Reich

Best Europe ever

Attached: 156532824012.jpg (1298x1295, 457K)

dude mean is when someone calls you fat. Killing of 80% of people with a degree, close to 90% of infrastutructure and then making people pay for it, when we were suppose to be ally is kind of a next level.

Heck you were executing polish undergroun fighters in cities like Vilinus or Lwow, after they took it from germans, as being nazis.

What does I said has anything to do with my what I am. Absolutly no jew, anywhere thinks serious about american jews as being the real thing. Sure they are better then non jews. But I would sooner trust a religious ethiopian, then a american jew from LA.

You guys are insane. But then again you do live, what you preach. The stuff you do and did to your own people, is hard to imagine if you did not.