HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1557810383803.png (1255x1109, 367K)

pathetic

fuck it. leave her alone, dude. get over yourself.

literally who

Attached: 1515684847004.jpg (953x1282, 110K)

lol who says something like that on here.

you're a faget bro

Attached: 4c5680c440c28f383644fc29211c12cad22f3bdfd8fbbd468724f52ecb4e4f58.jpg (500x625, 48K)

>isn't trolling
>blocks hundreds of trolls
these people don't even know what that word means

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 12.18.00 AM.jpg (467x534, 38K)

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

read her name as canned ice
then realized why isn't that a thing

I haven't watched a single episode but now I feel like I should watch this crop just because it made so many people I dislike angry.
Is it worth it guys?

>white male viewpoint
>two kike directors
Dumb goy bitch.

no

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post?

Attached: images.jpg (267x189, 7K)

Chris Crocker, fuck off

Fuck off Candace.

Attached: file.png (640x360, 335K)

holy shit, her twitter. and i thought i was a bitter piece of shit.

First two seasons are really good. Things go really downhill after the 4th. 8th (and last) is bad, but at least it nice seeing it's making SJWs irate.

ROASTPOST

Attached: roastpoast.jpg (640x480, 24K)

I’ve googled her and can’t even figure out why she has 14,000 followers.
Who the hell is she and why are we supposed to know her?

Yes.

It's basically white men going "i told you so", when a horde of sandpeople go around destroying the biggest city of the land they invaded, under the leadership of an emotionally unstable woman.

woah we got a white knight over here

Literally who

>Trolls
She blocked people who disagreed with her.

That sounds familiar....

Attached: Mama Merkel.jpg (1000x787, 156K)

Nice synopses user, kek'd.

Literally WHO

W H O in the fuck

Parsley sage rosemary and sage

How dem titties, candace?

First time somewhere else besides reddit or tumblr I see, enjoy the redpills and remember you’re here forever faggot

Shes not gonna sleep with you bro

>white knighting this hard
get over yourself faggot

Don't know who... But feel like she deserves the oven.

Attached: 1556968857741.jpg (400x400, 45K)

It is her who must accept herself brother. Do we get to choose?

You know what they always say: life imitates art.

The first few seasons are fucking great.
The further they go, the more they deviate from the books, which aren't anywhere near finished and hasn't seen a release since 2011.
Then once they get past the 5th book, they kill one of the most promising plotlines for a GRRL PWR moment and it quickly goes to complete shit.
Watch a few seasons, and read the books, they're alright.

Did anyone tell her that the writer is a white male? Or that the two hbo writers are jewish?

Probably one of those female intellectuals who always tweet about gender and their tinder dates.

>spain is still spain because they're all descended from moors

Attached: 1458753245180.jpg (397x402, 69K)

Thanks for the feedback, I'll give it a shot and watch few episodes.

Pretty much this. The salt from Twitter sluts will be palpable when the cunt of dragons is killed by Jon shortly before taking his throne.

thought it was a manbun for a sec

These are the troubled times we live in, when a fucking nobody has that many followers. That’s why dating has been ruined. Good luck finding a girl who doesn’t have 10k followers on social media and a 6 in the looks department

Serious daddy issues detected.

You can just say rape babies.

First season yes because it follows the books pretty faithfully. After that no they change too much with common TV tropes and cut down the amount of characters to a more manageable size for your average American. But what do I know I also hate super hero movies and those are super popular.

You can buy followers user ..