Waifubots/Artificial wombs

You faggots need to stop with the Waifubot bullshit. Memes bleed into reality. Stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vsjt_6K-3bE

Attached: 1530116034322.png (782x987, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OK, well, now we know to avoid that. Try to avoid having the robots kill everyone. Just gotta keep that in mind.

Attached: games-nier-automata-11636.jpg (1920x1071, 494K)

>200 IQ genome-designed babies with robo animu mothers
Soon reality will become just bad memes, like VR chat but you can't log out.

Attached: 41927463300_b6a54ce1d1_b.jpg (683x1023, 114K)

Oh yes, the time draws nearer.

Prepare for literal mommybots taking care of your biological children.

Attached: 1522727648053.jpg (512x815, 296K)

I fucking hate these new-generation movie trailers being as loud and obnoxious as possible.

Well. Do not blame technology for artificial womb and waifubots development.

Technology only does what is needed. And well artificial women are needed if we want to survive and keep happy traditional families.

It's annoying. Probably doesn't match most of the movie too well too.
And seems that that trailer really shows a lot of how the movie develops. There might be a twist at the end but still you can probably already tell how most of the movie goes. Stills seems like it could be good to me though.

Attached: 1555643428273.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

7/10

Have you realize how most of the main characters in horror movies (well, in most movies anyway but mostly in horror movies) are women?
Is it to pander to them or are they trying to induce some sort of psychosis on them?
Most movies today are about a woman that goes into a house that has an evil spirit. This at least seems a little bit different although the formula is the same. Even in the new Hellraiser remake the new pinhead is going to be a woman.

Attached: 1495921579624.jpg (1440x2000, 483K)

Now that's a movie I would watch, even if I knew the ending... God, I'm sad now.

Sorry but you won't have a thicc waifu warrior bot.

Attached: big_2b_by_dragonicxs_dcf8f1m.jpg (1280x1280, 400K)

Definitely could make pure Aryans for sure with Ai waifus. No more henpecking, no more Jews. If the current state of whites want to breed with mud races. Let them. Robot waifus will breed us pure, strong, high IQ Aryan offspring. The kind of which will definitely genocide the mud races into oblivion.

>My face when I realise that all the self improvement was not necessary since my Robo-Waifu loves me unconditionally.
>But it was good nonetheless.

We are all going to make it fellow anons.

Attached: 2c4.jpg (649x598, 43K)

Attached: What_is_to_come_after_phone_destruction_channels_1.png (650x7300, 2.3M)

Attached: What_is_to_come_after_phone_destruction_channels_2.png (650x6687, 2.47M)

Attached: What_is_to_come_after_phone_destruction_channels_3.png (650x6874, 2.24M)

Attached: What_is_to_come_after_phone_destruction_channels_4.png (650x8000, 2.17M)

Oh, now that the idea has started getting some traction and some men are waking up to the vaginal jew and its tricks, the netflix juden has started working overtime to show the boyim what's what

Makes me enraged every fucking time. I am mad. I am upset and I want to brutally stab stab stab any person who would do this ,multiple times , mutilate their body and their children and their family and their pets and their every fucking thing I will remove every trace of their existence from this world by stabbing. I'll stab until I divide them to the smallest that can be and then I'll stab some more

>interlaced pngs

Attached: 1547551799692.jpg (400x386, 19K)

Poor

>more anti ai bs
Robo mummies are pure and cute

Attached: 10.jpg (1280x905, 268K)

Oh damn i forgot about this one

Attached: 1556032319009m.jpg (614x1024, 96K)

Bro I love robo mommies
Haydee comics are pretty good too

stop fucking pillows

sauce

Mechanical tempts
Read the other robo stuff by the artist its dope

of course stronk womyn would fear the machine that will replace them

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
it's inevitable
anime will become reality

There’s an episode of ghost in the shell close to something like that.

Be honest, would you buy one?

Attached: 1E047C9C-3A70-43BC-9102-3F2C0FF81193.png (1200x1600, 1.22M)

Attached: E2BCF5A2-97C8-4F1A-8268-B5B113E3E554.png (1982x1074, 914K)

Attached: 079FF816-2546-47C4-8D38-99564B5F7DF9.jpg (804x1024, 156K)

Attached: F6C08FFF-F01B-4627-9767-911B1D652139.png (634x635, 353K)

The one with the Canadian ambassador's son, leave it to a fucking leaf to fall in love with a sexbot.
Fuck ghost in the shell was so comfy

OK I will as soon as you invent waifubots.

Attached: 001.jpg (2688x1520, 889K)

If robots can become better women than women, I'd invest heavily into it
I'd probably have to watch myself, have some discipline before I make more babies than I or the robot wife could handle

i want a sexy nigger chick 3d printed out of white woman cells, and she will birth me an aryan son. this is possible with nexus-7 technology.

Attached: 1553099549501m.jpg (908x1024, 109K)

Attached: Robo_Wife.png (960x670, 287K)

>artificial wombs
>IA loving humans
Shit, this is everything we memed.

Fully functional, able to cook, clean, get pregnant and rear children? I'd get one in a heartbeat

i love that game 10/10 cried cause i guess im a fag. if only graphics were better.

>would you buy one?

One ??

Attached: robo_wives.jpg (1979x1080, 209K)

not everyone just biocunts. they're not real people anyways.

This should be on /b/ or something not pol

>concept of sexbots gaining popularity, men turning away from biocunts
>kikes entire control mechanism relies on women being their pawns and fucking with men's lives
>A (((Netflix))) movie
>ROBOT FEMALES AND ARTIFICIAL WOMBS ARE BAD, GOYIM! TRUST THE DIRTY MIDDLE AGED ROASTIE!

Attached: fD3hPs8.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Feminism's number one issue in 25 years is preventing/regulating robo-wives.

Attached: Betty_23.gif (492x918, 72K)

Attached: 073E0D2F-8FCD-4400-A4E6-3347E2CCC547.jpg (516x768, 67K)

You know what will be super fucking hot? A waifu programmed to resist you, writhe around, and scream and sob as you pound her against her fake will, but her body will always be just weak enough for you to overpower her, because her force sensors make it so. She always eventually submits, and she'll never call the cops or mention it in public. But even if she did nobody would care because she's literally your property and has no real intelligence.

They’re meant for love, not for rape.

Attached: 3910DCF3-AC8E-4C69-A145-5F3DC7F3DD50.jpg (583x1024, 64K)

"She" will be and do whatever you want.
Submissive, dominate, young, old, redhead, blond, etc.

Attached: sex-bot.jpg (1920x2389, 953K)

Indeed

what's the difference?

Subhuman

ITT describe how you'll outfit your waifu robot

6ft
Toned, not overly muscular
Firm butt and proportional perky boobs for her frame
Straight blonde hair down to the small of her back
Aquamarine eyes
14" futa dick, no balls

Oh no, please don't become a reality waifubot. :(

Why though?
Everytime the gf misbehaves just put 10 in the robowaifu jar.

Pros of a Robot Wife:

>never ages
>never smells
>doesn't get fat
>works with 100% efficiency to make you happy
>doesn't turn into a psycho once a month
>will never cheat on you
>Robot Wife could also be good for Home Defense
>can do chores for you
>never complains
>always wants to fuck when you want and fullfill every one of your fetishes
>never initiates any Drama
>can own as many robot wifes as you can afford (will make Men want to work harder)
>long battery life thanks to fuel cells
>completely customizable during ordering process
>Robot AI learns about you to be your best possible companion
>can only improve over time
>easily replaceable

Cons:
none

Attached: 1556287696285.jpg (721x960, 99K)

Women need to improve so they can compete against lumps of plastic.

Even if Biocunts improve they won't be able to compete with Robot Wifes.

Attached: 1556288017913.jpg (750x737, 163K)

Nigger

Attached: 1474580824089.png (335x525, 177K)

At last I understand what DEVO meant when they sang the words "dreamt I laid a toaster..."

Attached: Dxt211cV4AAa4EU.jpg (800x1200, 160K)

Right now they can. This is their chance not to be passed up.
After all, roles reversed, it's what they would demand (and do demand) from men.

Attached: 1557800161445.gif (300x186, 445K)

No they can't. Robot Wifes will be developed anyway no matter what Biocunts do now, its already too late to stop it.

Attached: 1556286336840.jpg (850x900, 106K)

>5'10"
>Blue eyes, blonde hair down to her calves
>Artfully plump breasts and glutes, hips that scream fertility
>Artificial womb installed into her main chassis
>programmed with childrearing and homeschooling, 5 different languages, Mediterranean/French/European cooking
>has a playful, fun-loving personality, but can be reverent and serious

>Artificial womb installed into her main chassis
Artificial wombs won't be sold to individuals.
You will rent an Artificial Womb from Amazon (or whoever runs the Womb Business) at their Facility, its called Womb as a Service (WaaS).
It will also be insured with a smart contract so when the IoT device inside the womb detects that something is wrong with your ordered feetus you get instant refund.

Attached: womb.jpg (713x571, 83K)

Well I will probably dress her as one of fictional girls (I don't know what to choose, Aerith, Sona, Tiffania from zero no tsukaima there many wholesome and sexy fictional girls.)

Realistically, possible cons:
>not enough processing power in a brain-sized package to drive her personality, needs to be linked to remote neural net servers to act like a companion instead of just a fuckbot
>neural net has backdoors for kikes and letter agencies
>having a waifubot means every aspect of your life she's aware of is sold on the digital information market
>government can put you on a watchlist even easier than they do now, her eyes and ears are their eyes and ears
>her personality can be subtly changed over time to brainwash you and your children with kike propaganda more effectively than anything that exists now
>hackers figure out how to make their own telemetry-free servers to run their waifus, but the custom tech takes another 10 years to be up to par with the manufacturer's, voids your warranty, and is prohibitively expensive (have to build your own small server farm)

>5'2" to 5'4" tall.
>Changes hair color and style every day, along with eye color, but face always stays the same.
>Proportional hourglass figure, but pushes the envelop just enough that her breasts and ass stand way out.
>Long legs and plump ass of a volleyball girl players, you know what I'm talking about.
>Advanced actuators and servos so she's light for IMAGINE, but they're strong enough she can do any heavy duty chore.
>Dual-layer personality system. One she swaps out like changing a shirt and a deeper permanent one. Essentially, she always does the same thing the question is how she does it. That way I can learn who she is and build a foundation for a fulfilling relationship but she can still bend to the situation.
>Encyclopedic knowledge with extensive scholastic training (taught to ridicule women's studies) and she plays the role of teacher during the day.
>Doting gf in public, but still blushes when holding her hand.
>Let's me completely degrade her in bed, and her only kink is getting me off on my kinks.
>Gets cute/annoyed when I pat her head.

>hackers figure out how to make their own telemetry-free servers to run their waifus, but the custom tech takes another 10 years to be up to par with the manufacturer's, voids your warranty, and is prohibitively expensive (have to build your own small server farm)
If waifubots existed, then I would have no issue with cost or effort.

>not enough processing power in a brain-sized package to drive her personality, needs to be linked to remote neural net servers to act like a companion instead of just a fuckbot
unlikely. computers and CPUs are already way past that stage. always online won't be needed but is encouraged.

>neural net has backdoors for kikes and letter agencies
doubt they would bother with that as they already have access to smartphones. The Robot Wife will be interconnected with all your devices anyway.

>having a waifubot means every aspect of your life she's aware of is sold on the digital information market
you will be able to decide what data you want to sell, all information that you can sell from her sensors is in some way tokenized.
so not a problem in the future.

>government can put you on a watchlist even easier than they do now, her eyes and ears are their eyes and ears
they can already do this with your phone so not an argument.

>her personality can be subtly changed over time to brainwash you and your children with kike propaganda more effectively than anything that exists now
Modders will solve this no biggy.

servers won't be needed for a Robot Wife.

Attached: 6r74piprig701.png (1920x796, 1.18M)

You forgot the best feature: Mute button!

>he bought the chatty cathy
[email protected]

True but that likely won't be needed as the Robot Wife will never say anything that you don't want to hear.

Attached: 1556286990471.jpg (566x720, 89K)

You won't even need that because your waifubot won't say anything you won't like.

I had a GF who was like a broken Chatty Cathy. Kept repeating the same inane BS over and over again. And all she did was sit around and watch TV. She would go for months at a time without wanting sex.

The fucked up thing is that she was sweet and trad, pretty much the opposite of a degenerate money grubbing whore, qualities that are hard to find these days. But I just couldn't take it any more. I still miss her.

Mandatory

Attached: sheddingoftheego.png (2092x2676, 752K)

Good points. I guess they'll literally be (like) Androids. Hopefully there will be open source code for a custom waifu, that does not require Internet connection, and can be updated by pen drive.

Attached: e6f3cd8701dfa0003c71f196dae4acf8--reality-kings-brunette-girls.jpg (640x898, 47K)

not good points at all.
technology will prevent most of the ways in which such as robot could be abused by outsiders.

Robot Wife would be fine.

>implying fucking around with the software wouldn't be a hobby in and of itself

When AI starts taking jerbs, all the nerds are gonna be wizkids in bot maintenance

Attached: 1522729220981.jpg (1680x1346, 421K)

Do not let your robowaifus be run from the internet or use Chinese hardware under any circumstance. No one should have any access to her memory but you. It will be possible to load memories into their neural networks that are triggered by certain circumstances to make them do anything, just like Monarch programming victims. Neural networks need to be watched and guarded against anomalous manipulation, both from direct hacking and means through action and deception.

Don't fancy for a second that technology will take care of everything and it will be paradise. The strong will always rule the weak. Until humanity resolves its spiritual issues the war will be intense and many will die from their ignorance and hopes. People will attack each other with drones, poison, EMF, nanotechnology, and things we can't even begin to imagine yet, and they'll do it without a trace or an ounce of repercussion.

Attached: 20e5ac682e45e19acc3b1bc1c804c111.png (1150x1800, 929K)

Based.

Very true, a well deserved (you)

Attached: 1522210263002.jpg (1052x744, 276K)

>Not wanting an autonomous waifu that is programmed to do whatever you want, doesn't object to you or tries to change your behaviour.
>Preffering to fuck real women who fucked 100 dudes before you, will elcture you and try to change you for your own image, try to use you for your money till you have none, divorce you and takes the kids with 50% of what's left of your wealth.
Come on user, even you can admit that given the choice people will take a waifubot over a woman.

Attached: Best waifubot.jpg (900x1148, 162K)

got pixels?

>one

Con:
>will die in the event of an EMP attack or massive solar flare

they are shielded against EMPs and gay solar flares.

Protecting against those two is ridiculously simple man

hot

Have sex

the westerner is incapable of this. only the japs can bring us this future.

Attached: 1541396301360.png (776x840, 536K)

no

It's coming soon user, couldn't be soon enough...

Attached: ncomms15112-f1_600.jpg (600x243, 39K)

300IQ play.

That's fucked up nigga

Yeah it is.

Would you want an obviously robot waifu or one that's passable as a human?