Imagine:

eating this good.

Attached: 85ABB405-9D94-40D9-A0BA-58B2BA72DC37.jpg (960x958, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zX2uR-KqD8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Churches is better

God I wish that were me

i wish
i'm on an under 500 calorie a day diet to get ready for summer pussy

Wish I could eat KFC everyday.

I know fast food in the US is awful due to non-existant food regulations, but which here I like KFC a lot more than McDonald's, is KFC better over there as well?

*that "which" shouldn't be there

Yes, McDonald's is ass, we only eat it if we are poor or in a hurry, kfc>>mc

That's $400 in Canada. Is that coleslaw or tatersalad under the gravy?

>wishing for maybe the easiest thing
are you poor, or just underaged?

popeyes is best

Unironically KFC chicken is the healthiest food for a male. Why is advertised so much for "minorities" to eat the chicken so much.

When I was a wee lad, living in Canada with my white privilege I can remember waking up and seeing empty KFC containers in the trash. Did you save me a piece? No, there wasn't any leftovers.
It was then I began to hate.

>rich people eat KFC everyday

which one

honestly, so much of health has to do with mindset and the placebo/nocebo effect. if you know you're eating poorly, you're more likely to feel the consequences of eating like garbage.
so for someone as retarded as Zion Don, who can't comprehend the toxic waste he puts into his body, he's lucky in that it surely doesn't affect him the way it would affect somebody with an iota of understanding about nutrition.

At first I thought this was so strange
>Fork and knife with KFC?
Than I realized maybe he doesn't want to get that filthy grease on his billion dollar fingers.
Smart man.

Attached: 1507834913682.jpg (480x534, 18K)

3 words
Honey butter biscuits

this
popeyes makes kfc and churches look like mcdonalds

Except for, you know, being a few pounds from being technically morbidly obese the Don sure is the healthiest president who ever lived in the past, present and future of this great nation. In fact I'm going to double down and say hes the healthiest world leader this shitty planet has ever had. Probably in the galaxy

i didn't mean that he was healthy cus he clearly isn't.
what i meant was that (assuming the rumors about his diet are true) any other human being who ate as abhorrently disgusting as he does would be dead by now at his age and his level of job stress.
the fact that he probably thinks he eats a normal diet probably tricks his body into functioning way better than it should.

>eat fastfood 3-4x a day
>still have more stamina than everyone else in politics

how does it do it?

Attached: donald-trump-mcdonalds-fast-food-hamburger__753502_.png (616x462, 360K)

You're crazy
Their beans and rice are tv dinner tier.
It's gross.
And don't get me started on what they call shrimp.

fuck you and fuck your fucking food regulations, faggot. And yes, KFC is better than mc donald's.

He gets out of breath every sentence mate. Actually listen to him speak he takes deep breaths at the end of EVERY sentence

That's just him being alpha af

it is generally accepted that the three worst major fast food chains here in the states are McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's in that order (in terms of how close it is to being "food").
But in terms of taste, you reverse.
KFC is a step up from the bottom three both in terms of quality of ingredients and taste, but it's still garbage.
somebody in another thread mentioned 5 Guys. If there is any "decent" fast food place that combines semi-respectable food quality with amazing taste, it's probably them.

He does not eat fast food often, he has had a private chef/butler his entire life, still he probably eats better versions of fast food every day

Attached: 5345FDF8-0378-4C8D-8534-20A14F51116F.jpg (500x366, 44K)

>eating this well.

ftfy, retard.

Fatass cook your own food.

Imagine being president at 72, eating whatever you like.
Not a fuck given

Where are the fries?

>Best fast food is 5 guys

Not if you live in Tejas

Attached: DA7972CA-C5BE-4AFE-A5EA-5B20ABBAB468.jpg (670x650, 83K)

KFC is made with actual real pieces of chicken besides a mystery mush formed and cooked. So there is that. The overall quality can vary wildly from restaurant to restaurant, If you go into a KFC and it's slow and it's all blacks or mexicans there, you can be sure the food is toxic and it's been sitting around for hours or days. But if you go to a busy downtown store staffed by white people you have better chance of getting good food. That's the secret, go to a busy store, that way you know the food is fresh and people have less time to ruin your food

INFAMY TO THE NIGHTMARE LABYRINTH

sugar is the main issue, the rest of what's in fast food isnt really that terrible unless you eat it constantly everyday

>somebody in another thread mentioned 5 Guys
Well when I’m there they call it 6 guys

Attached: FFB7F879-A082-465D-B5AA-AD35FA5F2389.jpg (800x450, 64K)

actually church's is a lot better than popeyes.

All politicians eat fast food because it's not tampered with. They can send a page boy in and order for him without worrying about someone putting ricin in his diet coke

in'n out

he is famous as having his favorite food being well done steak with ketchup.
he has always ingested massive amounts of overcooked red meat piled with sodium.

I highly doubt the secret service isn’t somehow involved in anything he eats

Attached: 6AB553FF-526F-440D-8CCF-FEC84A528217.jpg (750x563, 65K)

KFC is objectively nasty, only poor people enjoy it.

Im pretty sure he eats milkshakes, burgers, popcorn, what ever he wants, I’m cool with that, let the man eat

Attached: A93FAA75-3388-4407-BB6F-E88111C26E56.jpg (980x653, 116K)

I remember hearing rumors of our elites enjoying such delicacies over the holidays. Long live peoples republic of Canuckistan

No you idiot, he just doesn't want to get fat and unhealthy

>Good price and quality
Raisin Canes, Whataburger
>Ok price and quality
kfc, popeyes, burger king
>shit price and quality
churches
>utter artery clogging dogshit from hell
mcdonalds

Going to Auschwitz for vacation?

>unironically eating KFC
Enjoy your overpriced greasy shit you geriatric faggot lmao

Attached: 1486255294451.jpg (590x585, 189K)

Except for that msg, buddy

Mein neger.

>thinks that mcdonalds clogs arteries but whataburger doesn't

kill yourself you fat fucking disgusting slob

no i'm not interested in powdered milkers

What kind of an animal doesn't eat fries first?

They all make me feel like I'm gonna die, but I'll still eat it once in a great while.

*looks at flag*
I doubt you are in a position to dictate what should be eaten first in a McDonald's Meal.

>having strong opinions about fast food

You know how I know your fat?

tfw we don't have any of those in bEstonia

Attached: a49y4Op_460s.jpg (460x802, 121K)

In America, KFC has really gone downhill, and McDonalds has gotten better. In the past, McDonald’s was shit and KFC was good, but now it’s the opposite. What happened to you, KFC?

Soon

Attached: 1557406450796.jpg (1320x2040, 1.16M)

i feel ashamed to say theres 3 on that list i have yet to try...
I'll have it done by this week

>rasssist

Attached: nigger_feed_muh_six_kids.png (640x432, 378K)

Red pill me on White Castle, is it where 44% wh*tes eat or what?

We'll hold declaring war on you until you get one.

>no hardees/carl's jr

shit list

Attached: nogs and chicken.png (656x606, 535K)

Under 20 carbs a day here. Dropped 17 lbs in 4 weeks. I'm sticking to it and now including the gym. I wasn't insanely fat, just put on 20lbs working at a less active job. Keto shit works, bros. I can feel my abs again. Feels good

Attached: nigger_commander.jpg (534x401, 26K)

Talk about something substantial for once.

Popeyes lacks the sides but the chicken is fire

Does anyone know if Shake Shake is any good? I've heard good things but I dunno.

I remember when Trump was running in 2016 and CNN reported this. If you look closely you can see CNN's token CIA faglord in the gravy

youtube.com/watch?v=zX2uR-KqD8o

Attached: cooperintrumpsgravy.jpg (960x685, 169K)

Top kek. What is this the 56% deluxe edition?

says some faggot with a memeflag who doesnt even know how to greentext

greentext = story/inference statements
expression surrounded by asterisks = activity
Go get fucked somewhere with a tranny dick, you spaniard monkey.

Kek

men are doing this now? gaaayyyyyyyyy

Wendys and Arbys are the best hands down

>not posting original pic

Attached: kfc trump.jpg (1024x957, 384K)

KFC chicken is dry and bland anyways, Popeyes btfo's them by a mile.

so much salt!

only the purest salt from 100% leftie tears.

Attached: 0341 - XiqQ22p.png (1500x1500, 1.45M)

We eat that with rice. It'd feel so odd without.

Nothing worse than growing up in poverty while your parents spend their disposable income on themselves and you are left to starve.

Remember when Obama was an elitist for wanting dijon

Embarrassing.

Imagine not getting enough sodium in your diet

LOOK I'M SO ORDINARY!!!!!!!!!!!