Politics & GOLF, GOLF, GOLF, GOLF

Why do so many Presidents love spending so much time playing golf?

I've honestly tried to get into it with friends but it is the most boring "sport" to play or watch. I felt like just going to the gold cart and taking a long nap, so fucking boring. Not calming not fun.

What is it with Presidents and golf? Are they all just extremely boring people to be around?

Attached: trump-obama-golf.jpg (718x533, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cheatsheet.com/culture/presidents-who-loved-playing-golf-including-donald-trump.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And for those interested these are our top 16 golfing Presidents, both Trump and Obama are among them.

cheatsheet.com/culture/presidents-who-loved-playing-golf-including-donald-trump.html/

It’s not athletic relaxing or fun because you don’t know how to play faggot.

I do know hot to play, as I said, I tried getting into it, it's just boring as hell. You get more action out of any other single sport including bowling. Golf is dumb and boring and a waste of land.

I would love to elect a President that never ever golfs, both Obama and Trump golf way too much.

Golf is pretty nice when you can play it quite well and if you like to have a nice in depth discussion about stuff with people.

I play several times a month and get good talks out of it. Handicap 11 here.

There are bunkers under many of these golf courses, when a president is at one of these its because they are at the bunker or want their adversaries to think they are. Make no mistake that Russia and China know these bunkers exist, the ones who dont are the Stupid american people. Rarely are the guys you see golfing the actual president, but instead a double.

The Greenbriar bunker is one you can visit on tours, and many of these exist throughout the nation that arent revealed. Just understand, that if a president is at a golf course, its not a good thing.

I get better talks sharing a pitcher of beer at a bar than I do out on the green. The conversation while golfing is much more superficial and lacking.

It's kind of hard to make a doppelganger of Trump, not even trump impersonators look like him.

agreed, while mini-golf on the other hand IS fun
i think? haven't played it since i was a childe

i don't know how people can watch it but then i don't know how anyone can watch any sport without being bored shitless 2 mins in (or less)

that explains it, thanks

We don't discuss golf rumors here. Mods do your job NOW!

Attached: 1538735160649.jpg (556x261, 28K)

I walk my dog on the local golf course and I must say I get great pleasure when he takes a great big shit on one of the manicured greens.

When you're old or out of shape, you can only spend short bursts of energy with breaks in between, which is the appeal of bowling and golf for older and out of shape folks. So you have chubby friends, user?

Attached: f.jpg (614x414, 93K)

i'm a dog-walker and i take them round all the local football pitches while the niglets are in schoo-pfffhahhaha. ha. robbing local businesses and mugging people

You're horrible at trolling and It's politics related you dope. False reporting is actually a crime if you were dumb enough to actually do that.

While on the subject of golf, who is this man golfing with JFK?

Attached: JFK-golfing.jpg (1711x1240, 327K)

Taft loved golfing, look at the wonders it did for him. It's called a treadmill or going to Camp David to get some exercise.

>who is this man golfing with JFK?
his wife? duh

>now watch this drive.webm

It's an excuse to stand in an empty field with someone you want to talk to rather than inside a building with fifty different listening devices placed in it.

Golf, as an institution, managed to keep the kikes out longer than anyone else, including the catholic church. Remember the movie Caddyshack? The whole concept of a jew getting into a golf country club was so absurd that it served as the basis for a comedy movie... in 1980. Eventually the clubs caved, but even today you don't see that many jews who are into golf.

Also, you'll notice that most golf courses seem to have an invisible force field around them keeping niggers out. Even when they're next to urban areas.

Attached: smugface.jpg (2832x4256, 932K)

Is Tolkien's telling in one of his books, of the invention of golf that during a great war an enemies head was cut off and rolled into a hole, thus inspiring the creation of golf, true?

That's a man, that aint Jackie.

the Scots invented golf
so probably

Not in Germany. Of course, 80% is small talk, 20% is serious talk about business and market intel. Sometimes it’s 100% bs talk. Best golf talks I had was with married business women, desu, they see golf the way I do, as a means to an end.