>brother develops drug problem in high school
>comes home high multiple times
>tell mother he needs to get help
>"user you just hate him"
>brother spends a year in jail for various offenses
>moves back in
>comes home one night and punches mother in the face and chokes her
>I call the cops and he runs out of the window
>mother still talks to him on the phone and stays up until 2am to drive him from work back to his crack den

Why do women love to whore themselves out to the most vile people in existence? I can't comprehend this

Attached: 1420417494628.png (713x1200, 677K)

>mother
>mother
>mother
Where was dad user....

....really makes you think?

Attached: 1556418638042.jpg (627x429, 66K)

this

But Miku is Japanese.

It doesn't seem as odd when its family though, no matter how toxic that relationship sees.
But I've noticed people can be like this with strangers too.
Could be that we really do still blame ourselves for the misfortune of others. Even if not, we have a hard time letting go of the hope that someone can be saved. Sunken cost fallacy is even more painful when its price is human life.

You're just a pussy.

That's some incest shit though.

/thred

Let me guess, your household is a single mother one? No wonder it's such a wreck

na, it's the pathological compassion that good mothers have. It's supposed to be countered by the father, but niggers.

Attached: 1511200786162.jpg (300x250, 8K)

based.

Attached: ding dong2.jpg (475x297, 35K)

>Muttistan
>Blonde

Attached: 1557020987041.png (325x325, 147K)

I love how you relate his father issues with weed
He fucking hates you for being so god damn shallow minded and his only escape is ironically drugs

This ain't your blog and you must be 18+ to post here.

Opposite for me, be a good boi/slave to mommy and she always treated me like shit, she has brain damage though.

It's the maternal instinct left unchecked.

OP an heroed
Good job guys
now how will we ever know what happens next

>what happens next
The world keeps turning?

Everyone clapped.

died of illness. nice try incels

Well, that fucking sucks. I have three son, that's my biggest fear.

make sure your wife(?) understands the importance of tough love and is able to say no to the kids when the time is right.

my mom allowed my brother to do whatever he wanted because she thought punishing him was "mean" and now he has multiple felonies on his record due to out of control behavior. she went into financial ruin because of him.

now she whines she doesn't have any money to do anything. everything in her life revolves around that POS.

I don't have a mother anymore.

real talk here user. make sure your wife knows how to discipline

No..no.. they would probably run her the fuck over if I wasn't here. She's too nice and sweet.

Attached: 1556427116861.jpg (1024x937, 69K)

Me on the bottom

Attached: 1509602945122.jpg (403x497, 37K)

sexual attraction never evolved beyond living in cage.
women are attracted to aggressive, dominant man who are not afraid to take action even if it's really fucking dumb or evil.
if you rise her or brainwash her well enough you can change it but you need to keep reminding her about it or otherwise she might lose it again when she gets emotional

Op why don’t you kick your brothers ass?

Fuck you Michael. It's your fault dad left.

Are you black?
Because problems like these typically occur in households where the father is absent.

kek merimutts

died of aids?
i guess thats a nigger average

>living with your mother
Is there anything more cucked
>living with your mother who drives your addict brother to and from work so he can do weed and choke her
that'll do.

You need to leave and make your own life, man.

Attached: 1557590666947.jpg (1019x398, 50K)

That level of enabling will kill your brother soon enough. Problem solved.