Says here you have guns

Resisting the government is illegal.

Attached: swat-team-officers-620x412.jpg (620x412, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEgZJ39GfCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aw shucks

SHALL

You'll feel less like resisting once they tackle you to the ground.

And they'll feel less like infringing when every door they kick down blows up from booby traps.

People with families aren't as suicidal.

Attached: wqfwylzbanh01.jpg (960x878, 165K)

If you find any take em, please come in.

ain't no liberal military leftist cop gonna take my guns!

Except I carry a firearm on me when I answer the door at all times

Ruby Ridge.

>military leftist cop

Attached: download (3).jpg (300x168, 11K)

>KNOCK KNO-

Attached: Booby_trap.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

I'm sure he is real happy he resisted.

Cowabunga it is

Attached: 4A85B5F3-B626-4048-A835-29231CAFCE6F.jpg (800x578, 253K)

Everybody dies

If you live in a country that is a signatory of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, you have the Right to resist tyranny, and you are a 'freedom fighter', not a terrorist or criminal.
Look it up.
The Federal German Constitution requires it's citizens to resist and fight tyranny, including their own government. France has similar Constitutional obligations of it's citizens. Germans and the French have been neglecting their moral and legal duty.
The leaf ass-rag has no unalienable rights.
The Kiwi polit-bureau have tossed human rights in the dunny, there is some stalinist shit happening there.
it should be self evident that any right-thinking free man would be morally bound to fight tyranny.
It's time.

Attached: yum_Fougasse.jpg (440x247, 32K)

Resisted what? He missed a court date due to confusion with his lawyer over the date. This after being coerced into sawing off two shot guns, 1/4” too short in an effort to force him into spying on the Aryan Brotherhood for the government. The Feds came and shot his sons dog in cold blood, and then killed his boy after the boy defended himself after seeing the dog killed.
The feds then gave carte blance to specifically targeting his wife, armed or unarmed, because they lied and deemed her the leader of a “cult”. They shot and killed her in cold blood as well as a baby.

They never took weaver, he surrendered after being talked to by friendly persons who vowed the feds would not get away with it.

And these are the type of government assholes, that shithead like you advocate for taking away people’s guns. Fuck you, coward. You and your ilk wont be the ones to take away people’s guns, so keep fantasizing that you have any control of those you wish would do so.

>friendly persons who vowed the feds would not get away with it.
They lied to him.

Attached: lon.jpg (204x247, 12K)

You can thank Chuck Schumer for freeing that piece of shit!

How about rape? Is that illegal? Because you look cute in that uniform.

It's treason then.

Attached: shwoosh.jpg (474x340, 23K)

Can i see the paper? Can you tell me who said i have a gun? Because he's full of shit. You can search. All you'll find is that he's full of shit.

Attached: 9C5CBF27-86CA-4BFF-929B-E7A10175936B.gif (498x292, 1.64M)

How are they still standing after I misted them with Lofentanil-DMSO

>Lofentanil-DMSO

Attached: kurt saxon.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Holy shit I think they grouped up a little too much there

Fuckin' Beaned

Attached: 1554060792895.jpg (540x576, 62K)

Attached: cops btfo 2.webm (1024x768, 2.31M)

Attached: cops btfo 3.webm (842x468, 2.75M)

Weaver's neighbor gets to go down as one of very few people in history to shoot and kill a law enforcement agent and not only not go to prison for it, but got paid by the government for it.
I'd say that's pretty fucking close.

1: Because of where I live and the size of my city I would know about any form of gun confiscation before it happened. It also helps that I know most of the local law enforcement and many in the local government. They would never allow it by choice.

2: I know exactly where my local government officials live and where their children go to school. In the event that my local government allows gun confiscation I would have no problem at all kidnapping and brutally murdering their children while recording the event with my phone and uploading it to the interenet for everyone to fap to it.

3: I also have no problem at all killing law enforcement or military on he goddamn spot. The 2nd Amendment was designed to defend against government tyranny and that is what will happen.

Attached: 7341399876860.jpg (565x658, 100K)

standard entry drill. There are countermeasures.

I do not sir, sorry sir.

*makes his plans to escape the country*

F for Footwork

A guy in quebec took out a couple of pigs doing a no-knock. He actually did walk, and the goons hate it.

"Illegal? Oh gosh, I don't want to break the law!"

Reminder that Americans gave up all their gold like this too

These delusional power fantasy people think they would fight against a tyrannical government, LOL brains are infantile.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (300x204, 2.25M)

You are only a tyranny if you are nationalistic
Of you fight against a jewish government you are a nazi terrorist

Didn’t he use birdshot or something didn’t do much damage

It bothers me so much that the left talks about government overreach of power, but at the same time doesn't see the gigantic red flag mass gun confiscation would be.

If a government is doing that, it's not *just* stopping at gun owners.

Attached: 1471662850042.jpg (340x484, 79K)

Why not, what's there to lose at that point? Eventually death is a better alternative than living, that's how all revolutions become reality

This

You're delusional out of grip with reality, or a very small minority of crazy.

If the government is confiscating firearms, that means a true hell on Earth is coming and I'd rather die fighting.

I would be far from the only one.

>that max payne leap

Attached: 1557706423867.gif (200x200, 1017K)

Less of them will be able to tackle me to the ground once a few of them have sucking chest wounds.

Damn just read about it dude was like a gunslinger. Head and heart first two shots. Here the other cops would have just annihilated him though

>US Government wants to limit unrest
>Causes multiple proxy wars to keep unrest down
>TiME tO MakE GUn BaD!
>rebellion kicks off
What's the fuckin' point?

Attached: 1552814977644.gif (680x453, 152K)

Youre going to be forced on your knees and have your """brains""" blown out of your skull within 10 years.

>Insert generic Leftist response
Tranny Fag-Lord detected.

Boomers aren't going to do shit, dead meme is dead.

>rebellion kicks off
Who'll be the leaders?
Who will provide ammunition, food, shelter?
Who will organise and communicate between fringe groups?

Do you know literally anything about warfare?

>waiting in your house for the boogalo

well die then

If you want your guns then join the fucking military or the police.

Ok cool.youll be someone who.opposes the police who gets droned down or blown.up

it's always like this, you wont catch any government employee alone

Oooh im on government pay and cant run but i will fight the government!!

That's how all entries are. Even in the US they're close
youtube.com/watch?v=VEgZJ39GfCc

If it’s that easy, why are places like Afghanistan and Yemen still insurgent haven shitholes?

pew pew pow kebang

>I know exactly where my local government officials live and where their children go to school. In the event that my local government allows gun confiscation I would have no problem at all kidnapping and brutally murdering their children while recording the event with my phone and uploading it to the internet for everyone to fap to it.
Good copy pasta

Aghan and yemen are on the other side of the planet with.impovriched nothing to lose types.

Says here you're gonna get popped.
>Gunfire ensues. Knows a winning chance isn't happening. But will fight until the end, taking as many down with me to hell.

You are ignorant and small minded. Life may be comfy right now but the dial can be turned to eleven at anytime. If you're following the market, it's been showing sign of uncertainty even before Trump's trade war. When the economy collapses, and it will, people are going to revolt.

You are an imbecile, the only thing preventing a full blown civil war in America is the good economy an you think when most people see the writing on the wall they're going to give away their guns with no fight? I highly doubt that with all the tensions and rhetoric in our society currently.

I find it funny when people equate law enforcement and military for this very reason. I've been saying it for years, one man with moderate practice and a rifle could have an entire LEO squad pinned down shitting themselves.

>Leaders
Leaders will emerge like the rebellion, and even if they don't warlords will.
>Logistics
Not necessary in revolts, since it isn't a grand offensive until the very end, you literally can just blend in with civs and get food like them, worked in Iraq and Vietnam.
>Who will organise
Patriots at first, followed by Warlords.
>Do you know literally anything about warfare
Clearly you haven't read 'The War of the Flea'

kill yourself you fucking squirmy little maggot

you worthless statist niggers are going to be flayed

that man is living the dream

Lost them in a boating accident.

The rice farmers in Vietnam say hello

Removing guns from militant rednecks won't trigger educated people to fight the government youll just be terrorists.

This

If the Satanic government is going for guns, you and I have nothing to lose either you sniveling coward. thats endgame at that point.

>ok cool
>yeah whatever
are you 12 years old?
go back to plebbit

says here you have a sucking chest wound

Wrong

Attached: 376717491486.png (900x900, 255K)

[USER WAS SWATTED FOR THIS POST]

This is the way to do it. Lol

Delusional people like you are what im laughing at muh guns therefore i can fight the government.
This is what retarded rednecks think, yeeeehhaaw bible god and the 2nd amendment

Roll on up nigger

Attached: 1557382165699.png (1280x824, 1.13M)

Why are you a piece of shit person?

Rural America won’t have this problem..
It’ll resolve itself in the suburbs...
Hypothetically only..
The left will never have this power

Attached: 2072B2A3-19A1-42A8-B889-730F9EE43B21.jpg (574x430, 146K)

Cops playing dressup lol
Cute

Worm, everyone the government doesn't like are labeled terrorist. Even our founding fathers were labeled terrorist by the crown back then. The irony is I am the farthest you could be from a redneck are you even aware how many people REALLY have guns? Trust me, the police will be going through more inner city ghettos and suburbs than burnt out redneck towns and that's presuming they all follow through with a mass disarming.

you're not laughing, you're scared to death and throwing a histrionic tantrum. You can barely string a sentence together.

>infantile
This is you too, making another shit thread because you're absolutely terrified and losing your mind. Life isn't what you thought it was huh? Wow, shucks, that's tough user - may you find peace through your cognitive dissonance.

TANNERITE

I can literally feel your fear through your posts.

Attached: 1557032024774.gif (320x240, 147K)

Shoot my wife and I'll thank you.
But kill my dog and I'll fucking unleash Armageddon upon everybody involved and everyone around them until I'm I die in a hail of gunfire.

Yeah no officer died. What a dumbass

nope gave them all away- fuck you very much.

Attached: 1507014223960.jpg (416x357, 20K)

Rather die standing than on my knees

The sad thing is that cops enforcing those laws are being used by the left even if they may not want to.
Many have straight up said they won't enforce gun confiscation. Even if it was constitutional to do so, I still don't blame them because that shit would be fucking scary.

we have been burying guns and ammo all over the state now for years. so much so that it wont ever all be found. paybacks a bitch

What happened to drone striking everyone who has guns? I can sell my gun on the black market as fast as you can try and seize them. Have fun trying to find half of the world's firearms without them going to the Cartel or street gangs. Hell.
Those look like some squishy police. It'd be unfortunate if I were to relieve my arsenal one bullet at a time.

Leftists used to care about free speech too, or claimed to.
The reality is they only care about power

Attached: 20150312_Regents-March_Ron-Enfield-Crt.jpg (480x370, 36K)

>when your soul is so diminished you can't fathom being anything greater than a worm to be crushed under heel

Attached: nocsid.png (691x625, 1008K)

>registering your guns

you dont fight them on the defensive you hunt them one at a time on the offensive and make it look like an accident or bad dope deal. faggots.

>sir I am.going to have to search your car and home for IEDS and weapons, thank you for your understanding