Merkel and gang want white genocide while western cucks only care about muh comic books and khalissee faggotry

Merkel and gang want white genocide while western cucks only care about muh comic books and khalissee faggotry
Its over. if white men are all gonna be cucked basedfaggots this might be for the best

Attached: mulattomasterrace.png (440x640, 493K)

they can fuck right off

Muh Bulgaria colonized, oppressed and enslaved all africa. While being occupied by ottomans for centuries.

>Be Brit
>Pillage Africa of all its money
>EU gets Poland and Norway to pay reparations for it.

Attached: smug anglo.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

I want reparations from the assholes who bullied me in middle school.

>Norway
Oops. Well, maybe they'll find a way to make it happen anyway.

Attached: stripper bot.gif (320x180, 1.48M)

Doesn't sound like any dindu bucks are being put on the table.

>but muh demographics
Lmao imagine being this cucked while still being so white

Traitor politicians can't do enough for foreigners, while neglecting their own people. Britain now gives more money to corrupt Third World shitholes than it spends on the police. 0.7% of GDP thanks to Cameron.

Fuck them and their problems!

Africa only has civilization because of colonialism. It was all mud huts and cannibals before we showed up.

>oi there's still not enough racial animosity
>w-wut cud we doo nao to accelerate?

>wut's all dis road n bildins n shit
>we don need no stinkin latrines wypepo
>pay me

Theres no peaceful solution is there?

Excellent decision to make right before the European elections.

I just hope Poland won't have to pay for it, since we didn't have any colonies (because we weren't independent)

Attached: ba261a4.jpg (480x270, 18K)

>implying there has been any thought put into this other than the extinction of the white race

Attached: 1522911145996.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Germany is worst.

Cocksuckers did not allowed us to have colonies in Afrika. Now they will have to pay. Eat shit Belgium, France, Spain and Portugal.

>Elites colonize Africa all financed by European workers.
>Workers never made a profit, all the money went into the hands of the Elites
>Elites now make European workers pay reparations for something never took part in
>fiscal robbery at it's finest.

That’s the problem and when I see mass shooters like Tarrant not targeting the real criminals, it gets me upset. Kill the motherfuckers responsible for the invasion. The invaders are being brought in willingly, by the politicians. You start putting these politicians in the ground this will stop.

>Afro-Europeans

Oh it gets better

> create huge crisis
> shit we need more money for dem banks and investments that dried up
> uh its around 3000 billion we need
> thanks dumbfucks we continue using the created money to protect OUR assets to undermine you from getting assets while lowering the value of your work

It's so fucking dumb. The best solution would be to just check out of the banking system (actually saying this is a criminal offense in this country LMAO tells you enough about our system), stop working and just let the entire fucking garbage system collapse on itself. There was no reason to work under feodalism except for just surviving. There is no reason to work under this garbage neo feodalist system where everything just gets siphoned to elites and those who possess a ton of assets get everything. Only work to survive. Doesn't matter if you earn 2x or 3x median its peanut pay compared to what elites are doing. If the system keeps going on like this, in ~10-15 years time 2x median affords you like 60% with what you can now buy with 2x median.

Oh thank God, I was just wandering where we should spend all that money from the colonies.

give back pirin macedonia

Personally, I feel gibs make a person weak. Look what it did to native Americans. I'd rather ask for strong shoulders than easier problems.

Lithuania onwed entire africant tribes and oppressed poor kangs and stole thier gundam technology