MIGA! MIGA! MIGA! MIGA!

Attached: Untitled.png (956x758, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/netanyahu-appears-say-war-iran-common-goal-n971266
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another oil war in the Middle East

There have been a series of false flag attempts targeting Iran but nobody bought them, but America will proceed in any case

Oil? Why do you think the war is for that? lol

>oil war
It has never been about oil, that is something to sell to brainlets. The wars have always and will forever be about protecting and expanding Israel's borders.

Based and petrodollarpilled

its about time. the oil is yours, the land is ours.

Attached: greater-israel.jpg (320x224, 35K)

this could be a shit pivoter.
only the brainletest of brainlet neocons want more war in the middle east.
this will fracture the Republican party into typical (((neocons))) and nationalist populists.
this will fracture the Dem party into the tepid supporters of Israel and military industrial complex and peace dove Islam sympathizers.
this will end ugly for the establishment

How is securing resources and expanding our sphere of influence in the middle east "MIGA"?
Are you brain dead or just a nigger? Maybe both?

how does it feel to get our nam boys?
wondering what you guys are planning on writing on your helmets

hava nagila fellow ubermench

wasted and bluepilled

>Oil
That's a weird way of spelling Israel.

Let's not be retarded for another Jewish desert war.

Attached: tenor.gif (480x480, 3.85M)

Fuck Israel

I'm just gonna sit here with Sky News on 24hrs a day with a massive erection, just like the first two gulf wars.

anyone else remember when the american tanks started rolling into iraq after 9/11?

it was like a major happening every day for years... constant kino news and hilarious memes from the late show hosts (who were all still based patriots back then like letterman).

Attached: 356835683568.jpg (209x205, 8K)

wasted check

Expansion of Israel leads to Israel acquiring more oil from nearby regimes.

planning on writing "$14.88" on my helmet, know that i am a fellow poster if you see me in the field

Pls get a go pro and streaming setup

If I see you on the news user, I'll go flaccid and salute you out of respect.

>The wars have always and will forever be about protecting and expanding Israel's borders.
Every goy dying for isreal gets a VIP ticket to heaven.

Attached: heavensgrocerystoretop.jpg (784x608, 61K)

FUCK YOU!

Shoo boomer scum back to your containment thread /ptg/

riding on a striker through sandland
mortar in the back of the striker
my m4a1 on my back
$14.88 on my helmet while eating a bag of jerky en route to the next ao
KINO

based

cringe

Iran will fall, no matter the cost..

I can only get so hard

Attached: ZomboDroid 14052019165858.jpg (720x938, 120K)

No matter how many dead american troops and civilians caught in the crossfire

This is reality

Attached: yes.gif (404x264, 2.39M)

Keep doing what you're doing lad. Big fan here.
Keep Jerusalem safe

Cute!

Im ready to die for Israel

with 72 virgin jews as our prize?

After congress condemning white nationalism 424-0 I cannot fight for America, that would be nationalism and America is majority white user. So in essence congress has condemned our military. And I stand with America, in condemning American nationalism.

"This is an open meeting with representatives of leading Arab countries that are sitting down together with Israel in order to advance the common interest of war with Iran," Netanyahu said.

The Israeli government posted the Hebrew-language video on Facebook and Twitter. In the video, Netanyahu uses the word "milchama," which is literally translated to "war" but can also be used figuratively to refer to "combat" or "battle."

Netanyahu's office also tweeted his statements on its English-language Twitter account, and used the word "war." Shortly after, as Netanyahu's comments ricocheted around the world, the tweet was deleted and replaced with another one that changed it from "war with Iran" to "combating Iran."
The original video of Netanyahu's remarks was not removed from his Hebrew-language Twitter account.

nbcnews.com/news/world/netanyahu-appears-say-war-iran-common-goal-n971266

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-000606.jpg (1436x2181, 822K)

Go to Africa

Attached: 22222222.png (1506x718, 408K)

Why would I want to live around shitskins user. That's an even worse idea than being a zogbot.