I love ethan klein

I love ethan klein

Attached: ethanklein.png (594x437, 318K)

Loving the jew boy?

Everyone knows hes a closet trump supporter. He brags about his weapon, goes shooting with idubbs and post malone ans shits on sjws and liberals

Who doesn't?

I do too. Listen/watch their shit almost every day. He’s definitely a Trump guy and a true SJW hater. He’s good shit boi.
#vapenation

nice infomercial

Attached: 1ertdffs453.png (500x374, 218K)

You don't even try to hide anymore

I will die for Israel

So do I. We have the same favorite book, me and Ethan :)

his wife looks like customgrow420

Hey bud...you wanna poke??

I used to like him but he made millions off his vape nation video that i helped with and hes basically rich as fuck and I was living in a trailer with holes in the floor.

work with jews, you lose.

Why would I hide?

Fuck him and his terrorist wife who took part in raids on the homes of Palestinian families because "desk work in tel-aviv is boring"

Oh my God... soooooo much production work had to go into that you must have spent like 2 FULL weekends on it. Single camera (Hila) and some basic editing.

But in the off chance you did actually help make that.. good work. That was funny as shit.

Send Hila Klein to the Hague

*Palastinian terrorists

Oh and fuck you commie cunt

H3H3 hasn't been good since 2016.
His videos this year have been incredibly desperate.
He threw Jontron and Pewdiepie under the bus during their scandels.
Then when Pewdiepie threw H3H3 under the bus for promoting the fraud therapy group BetterHelp, he got so fucking pissed.
Then he "was drunk" during a podcast and basically told his fans to fuck off when people called him out for throwing people under the bus.
I think Trump winning affected him a lot more than he wants to let on.
His dad went on the podcast and prove how much of a faggot californian jew he is by insulting Trump for 5 minutes straight.
Then during the Hugh Mungus thing, he subtly agreed that the police are bad. Fuck off.

I'm still subscribed, and I wish him and his future kid the best, but he honestly fucking sucks now.

Attached: 1556657816692.jpg (700x700, 57K)

Ok
Generally right leaning people have an easier time separating art from the artist
Lefties hear an author 80 years ago said faggot and they can’t read his book

He is preparing to bring life to this Earth. Being a father is our greatest responsibility.

"millions"

You have something wrong with you faggot.

Jon deserved better than this
Poor jonny boy

resistance is not terrorism, we remember deir yassin

I don't think you should hide. You can't hide the nose but stop hiding the horns my fren.

I liked his old reaction videos. Most of his stuff after Vape Nation was cringe shit though and I stopped watching. I tried listening to some of his podcasts, and they're awful. He's no good trying to talk off the cuff and seems way too self-obsessed, focusing more on himself than giving his guests room to breathe.

You are a terrorist, your place is in the moose. Fucking rat

I love Rodney Dangerfield.

He constantly jacks shit from Sam

Thats not an excuse.
If you think being a parent is an exhausting full-time job, you're a fag.

I mean this year, his videos have been extremely desperate.
Every video is basically "Hey kids, keep watching! I'm still relevant!"

I don't care if he goes on long hiatus, just don't push out "Huehuehue hey kids!" reddit garbage.

Sam deserves it

Attached: 1526731795446.jpg (1664x4284, 1.7M)

Jews try to develop likeable personalities to try to make people not want to kick people out of their countries as much. If you meet jews in person you'll probably think, "hmm they're not that bad." Keep being naive, whiteboy.

That one documentary really got under his skin. BOOM they start doing YouTube buts again

Lol Jesus fuck sis give it a rest

>...all posted by me the other day!