americans are the most powerful race on earth

Attached: image.jpg (982x658, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRSKf9OfVu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But wait!
There’s more!

fuck yeah we are

I am pretty sure Russians are stronger than us.

>there were six gorrillion jews holocausted by hitler
see I can tell lies too

>hey guys look how strong our military is! We're absolutely destroying the insurgents we armed and trained

The absolute state of Burgerland

I love you cunts

who would have thought a population of people would defend thier homeland from invading occupants

i only hope we can do the same

You are also a jewish dog.
So there is that.

Why are people who are too dumb enough to spot obvious propaganda allowed to vote?

Attached: ec6.jpg (600x400, 64K)

race? like native americans? what they have to do with isis?

american is not a race d****ss

Divide
Slide
Demoralize

They appear to be strong because they're shitfaced 24/7 and have zero fucks to give.

Based

> (OP)
>I am pretty sure Russians are stronger than us.

Nope, they aren't lol

Attached: tank_t-80_perevernulsya_1.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

To be fair you could bomb 80 people at once and just say they were ISIS.

Is it really a wonder when ISIS doesn't have any kind of air force and murricans are infamous for bombing the shit out of everything?

your military is full of trannies, faggots and retarded wahmen. GTFO

Goes to show without Western help, isis would have probably taken Baghdad. If those numbers are true, ISIS must have had near a 100,000 strong army.

Why does everyone think Russia is so powerful?

>what race are you?
>American
>But whomst do you die for?
>ISRAEL, DUMBASS, I DIE FOR ISRAEL, AND THE AMERICAN RACE

Attached: 1556193997290.png (325x325, 138K)

Attached: SoldiersBeatByAmericans1.jpg (885x523, 141K)

i hate how americans use the dot as a decimal and the comma in this fashion.

not 100,000 they were estimated to be able to field about 20,000 but that doesnt mean they had only 20,000 because were also able to replace numbers lost

And niggers. American army comes here once a year to "train," which amounts to fat bearded hillbilly niggers in camouflage taking naps in barracks until younger sergeants brings them liquor. America is going to nose dive in this century, they have no power left to exhaust.

based israeli bantz. truly the smartest of all

Any examples?

well i hate how you do it the opposite way

Question: are you blind?

And it only costs the US $175billion a year. Compared to the IS, what? three-fiddy?

I dont know dacha. It seems that everyone thinks we are still soviet union or something.

The dual-citizen pissrail kikes fund and supply ISIS with burger gibs, and then send in young brave burgers to attack them. Isn't that fuckin cheeky?

My name is Ilya :(

Are you even Russian? Because there is a media blackout between Russia and the west.

Kry n hobby.

How the fuck did this happen?

Yas I am. I kinda know how we are viewed in the west, but I bet none of it is true

Well I didnt adress you by the name though)))

You came here to post this dumbcunt?

then why aren't they the world hegemon

..K so how do you think you're viewed by the west?

yeah, but if you kill your ennemies, they win.
Ameriblacks btfo (once again).

If talking about the mainstream media, it is going to be a tyrannical traditionalist government which hates democracy and diversity. An absolute evil in the eyes of the liberals + too militaristic. I am not sure they forgotten the cold war and USSR so they think we are still a threat to "good and diverse europe". On pol on the other hand - its a bag of mixture. Cant really point out all of the views.

Damn i nearly forgot about those guys. Man how the mighty terrorizing force has fallen.

those are rookie numbers =\

Controlling a land mass 3x the size of America has something to do with it. Living in a nation abound with resources. 1/4 of the worlds wheat comes from Russia. The sun never sets to the ends of their territory.

so all the innocent people Obongo killed are now isis fighters and all the isis fighters he armed were the innocent civilians? makes cents i suppose

Russia is like America but with different races and lands. Its a nation made up of soviet republicans as we are states.I would say our counties are more alike than we are different in the end.

And Russian media says the same about the west, Im sure.
And our media over here says its healthy to fuck crocodiles and white devils are hiding UFOs underground.

>Americans are a race

huh ?

>Americans
>Race
Ahahahaha

>race

the hegemony is made up of a consortium of governments and factions, and its invisible, like the hole in a bagel

>governments and factions
you mean jews

The GDP of Russia is equal to Texas. China is the threat to America.

15K to 1 is a pretty good ratio

It’s amazing how quick they win when the Jews want them to.

>The GDP of Russia is equal to Texas.

Nope.

>China is the threat to America.

Yep.

Attached: gdp-ppp-ranking.png (531x415, 25K)

The Italians have a larger economy than the Russians and war is expensive.

Ruski propaganda combined with a distrust of our own government.

Easy

Attached: chartoftheday_8301_the_countries_holding_the_world_s_nuclear_arsenal_n.jpg (960x684, 211K)

Heh 2014. Today Chinas PPP overdoes USA by at least 8 trillion.

And this

Attached: g4u6rjz6an601.jpg (5000x4078, 896K)

And that

Attached: ov7jl5j8ae701.jpg (5000x4078, 986K)

IS still active in areas controlled by US.
All their activities and raids on Syrian lands chained to At-Tanf region and Euphrates, both under control of US.

>15,000
Jfc, ISIS is that many?

The USA had fun creating ISIS then bombing them.

And we give more than 40% of ALL gas in Europe. And number will be bigger soon.

And of course 145mil people and great history and blah blah blah

Russia is never as strong as its appears, Russia is never as weak as its appears.
t. Bismarck
(rephrased later by the fat fox Churchill using Ussr as a substitute)

Attached: 1557312317874.jpg (708x460, 72K)

Shit happens lol. Once we almost hit our own division with a missile but that's OK. They doged.

I can't find a good pic for 2018. This shit really scary.

They grow 7% per year. And they have 1500 mil people.

and this

Attached: Slav.png (320x301, 190K)

So you are saying China is unstoppable like the zerg unless the heart of China is destroyed?

Cmon buddy.

Attached: E2TsA8v.png (430x494, 272K)

If we talk seriously than I really do not see any option to stop China.

They almost take your place. And now they ruin the whole West dominance in the world.

If they will grow like that then very soon they will be bigger than the WHOLE US+Europe.

How can we stop them? Only the nuklear war. But no one will do this.

Ok, niko

Attached: sla.png (446x600, 368K)

Attached: tenor.gif (400x300, 977K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wRSKf9OfVu4

japan has a bigger economy than italy but it only has like 5 outdated ww1 planes

Attached: 1509497130098.png (200x275, 41K)

USA killed civilians, ISIS are in Germany thx to USA. Kikes!

and they are still active south of the euphrates as well, they kidnapped and executed some syrian officers about two weeks ago, they even claimed to have killed a russian one as well, whats your point?

fuck you then

Attached: FeelsSadMan.png (112x106, 14K)

Seeking an understanding with China in a multi polar world is the only way.

I think you missed the point

Of course. Its the kikes and their shabbos cunts as usual.

Well. We will see what happens next.

beautiful day to be an american

niko bellic xD
stupid burger

Americans are objectively the best killers in world history. The kill ratios in every recent conflict are off the chart for any historical war. In Vietnam for example we killed more than 3-4x (depending on whose estimate you use) as many Vietnamese as they killed of ours. But we didn't achieve our goals in the end. Same with Iraq where we killed 9-10x as many of them as they did of us. But we failed to stabilize the country. We are great at killing but terrible at nation building and stopping insurgencies.

Our special forces kill ratios are even more insane. 100:1 or more in most conflicts.

Isis is in Germany thanks to Germany. Nice try though.

Nigger what the fuck are you saying?

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-092529__01.jpg (880x1148, 309K)

i wish everyone a wonderful morning!

Do you faggots ever give up?
No?
Good.

You also missed the point if you think Russian military industrial complex runs on dollars. Or that any of its heavy industry or infrastructure domestically runs on dollars.

The Russian federation is similar to the united states made up of many different races, languages.

It's night

Its shockingly is. You have jews and boomers. We have oligarchs and vatniks. Literraly they have done the same. The only difference is that boomers ate everything valuable while vatniks gave it up to higher-ups. Muggers did pretty much the same to our countries

Pretty much. Our news try to show controversies with what you leaders stand for and "reality". Although our media says that diversity will kill europe, they dont aknoweldge we do the same shit.

More like 10 Isis fighters and 14,990 civilians....