Trump to Invade Iran this week

Why isn’t InfoWars covering this?

Also how funny will it be when Trump says “you’re with us in this war or your a filthy anti-Semite traitor”?

Attached: 83B38820-9C68-4074-816C-984810925875.jpg (750x1167, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUD7IH_JZGU
youtube.com/watch?v=4FbHG1EpQ2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't believe we're going to let kikes destroy yet another country and there's nothing we can do about it. Europe is going to get flooded by millions of refugees (again), new terrorist groups will emerge out of this chaos and the terrorist state of Pissrael will be in full control of the Middle East without any obstacle in their way. Fuck this clown world.

Attached: 920230.png (656x755, 42K)

Yidfowar is busy selling you boner pills and shilling for the Jews

Well they need to implement a rothschild central bank and they exhausted all other options

they must fulfill the book and let jerusalem be totally destroyed like the prophets said long ago.

kikes are condemned and the army of the fallen kings wont go to war until they feel their power threatened from domestic factions not the common enemy that unites the elite families to a flag.

Don't worry fren, Sharia will soon be implemented in France, inshallah

Attached: 1549782424791.jpg (1024x994, 85K)

>I can't believe we're going to let kikes destroy yet another country
Yes, goy. Those poor, poor shitskins.

Your Race dies, but you worry more about poor achmed and aisha. They're the real victims, right?

If anyone asks why Jews seem to be so powerful, remember these weeks. The reason for the Jews' power is American guns.

Good. Fuck Europe. The US will be nice and cozy and safe as always. You faggots are getting what you deserve and I hope you enjoy watching your sisters, and soon yourselves, getting fucked to death by dirty nigger dicks. I hope every last one of you die of AIDS after your dicks fall off in public.

That's the reason why i will NOT vote for a party that supports zionism, like the one of Marine le Pen.

Attached: cv.jpg (249x249, 8K)

MIGA

>Your Race dies, but you worry more about poor achmed and aisha. They're the real victims, right?
You didn't read my post, did you? We're going to be flooded by millions of refugees because of that war. Fuck, you mutts really are retarded. No wonder kikes play you like a fiddle.
That zionist whore and her party are scapegoats used by the establishment to scare people into electing puppets like Macron because MUH WE CAN'T LET FASCISM WIN

>Yes, goy. Those poor, poor shitskins.
The most jewish thing i've read today.

plot twist: they have one. look it up. plenty of people are saying it's staged

they have a rothschild bank or you are just talking about the globalist architecture in tehran at like their justice hall or court or whatever.
lucifarianism doesn't automatically mean rothschilds run the bank, does it? can you have one without the other?

>gay meem flaggot
not even gonna bother

you're the namefag come on bitch bring it on

Attached: E6HA5ZB.jpg (572x572, 49K)

It's a blessing. Hope those liberals get raped by a pack of "migrants". You need 20 millions shitskins migrants and raise the taxes through the roof. I want every people in this fuckup country to constantly fear for his life, have an empty fridge and work 70 hours a week for free.
On peut le faire !
youtube.com/watch?v=lUD7IH_JZGU

Attached: wirschaffendas-button-750px.jpg (750x421, 40K)

>bring it on
bring what on retard? I said look it up. there's literally a list of all rothschild central banks and it lists iran. the cold war was also bullshit. now kys retarded kike

>Also how funny will it be when Trump says “you’re with us in this war or your a filthy anti-Semite traitor”?
I guess I'm an anti-semite "traitor".

No one forcess europe to let them in. Israel is shooting at them the moment they get close to the border.

actually I agree with you but you're still a namefag bitch

do you fucking retards actually believe this? how easily-influenced and malleable are you morons?
>some dipshit said Drompf invade Iran to MIGA, he's right!
goddamn, that's pathetic.

>being this salty over banter
come give uncle namefag a hug you little meme flaggot before you have an aneurysm

I’m going to import an Iranian “maid” once the war starts.

Attached: AF5D5603-DBD0-4050-A6F3-DAC6E5AFC648.jpg (212x238, 9K)

Just refuse them.

Trump, Bolton specifically, Trump's entire administration, and the entire US Congress and this families need to be put on the front lines to die first before the US sends any US military to die on behalf of Israel and the Zionistic agenda to continue having the US carryout war in the Middle East.

youtube.com/watch?v=4FbHG1EpQ2s

Attached: 3479858374.png (1043x656, 510K)

You’re supposed to kill them you dumb frogs. Not bend over and give them your asses.

Miga

This.
Fucking amerimutts were a mistake. Hope they get their second vietnam in there. May many soldiers get cucked by their wives and killed in the desert. Those golem deserve nothing more than dying in the sand for being retard like that. Kike worshippers all of them.

>No one forcess europe to let them in.
Lol.

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

Iran isn't going to be invaded by the USA. That would be madness.

What the fuck happened to wanting America to stop policing the world? Is this the power of MIGA?

You've got to be fucking deranged to think the U.S. will invade Iran.
The Jew will be the first to be pointed at when 100s, nay 1000s of troops will be sent home in body bags.

>Is this the power of MIGA?

Yes. Trump knew what to say to get people to vote for him, but as President he's surrounded/compromised by neocons and Jews

>namefag

>the saddest thing user can see, a single post by this one ID

Only what Trump does matters. He's the biggest lying president of all time. However, he's the only president that ever lied in order to help the people of the country.
Syria he lied up and down and did nothing.
Venezuela same so far.
He tells them what they want to hear. If he actually does anything though then he's secured 2020. kek

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Europe is going to be flooded with millions of Iranians fleeing war

They are more European than those African peroples

Based Russia is standing with Iran and making ground war with Iran (which would require over a million ground troops to be successful) an impossibility. Putin literally protecting the world from the warmongering Jews.

Because it isn't happening because nothing ever happens

time to find an iranian wife soon

Sharia laws won't be, but noahide laws will.