I for one welcome our iran overlords

their women are beautiful

Attached: 1557791178707.jpg (750x729, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=liAfyMXSQLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this faggot is lebanese

All races are better than wh*tes

Attached: white peepl.jpg (500x495, 45K)

Attached: 1447371649201.gif (438x383, 2.7M)

bogdanoffs minions are coming out

his face is made of silicone

Shut the fuck up akhmed

Attached: animal-selfies-5.jpg (750x1038, 180K)

>all that plastic surgery
>that botched nose job

Attached: 1549545474114.jpg (591x570, 74K)

NUKE THE FUCK OUT OF IRAN

Attached: iran.png (500x616, 374K)

Iran has serious problems with plastic surgery, instagram, idolizing western culture, drugs, sex, etc... most of all nihilism and secularism
USA has many of the same problems.
They're going to try and balkanize Iran and cause civil unrest, but it seems to be happening, at least in meme form, in the USA too.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 133K)

my brother cannot compete with Croatian master race genes

Attached: neven-ciganovic-cigi.png (600x400, 246K)

btw this person has no plastic surgery, this is just how high some of the high caste iranians look. this person was a professor of math and won a bunch of awards.

Iranians rok. They haaaaaaaaaaaattttttttteeeeeeeeee spics. I saw 2 persians beat the shit out of a cholo outside of a bar on saturday. It was the best thing ever.

wtf? you sure those weren't Armenians? There are also Armenian Persians maybe up to half the Armenians in LA are both Armenian and Persian. They're pretty based but Armenians in general are crazy dude.

So if I shoot him will I be charged with a hate crime when I get back to the states?

I don't know but they were screaming something about respecting persian women and calling the wetback spic and nigger and shit. It had hate crime written all over it. 10 out of 10.

thats an iranian woman? holy fuck no wonder they wear sheets in public

oh well if the spic did something to deserve it then i have no reason to suspect they were armenian or persian armenian.
yea none of my relatives are basedboys now that i think about it. its not just armenians, iranians can be high t too.

kek

>their women are beautiful
All that silky smooth fur.

do all Iranian men look like this??

Attached: figureB.jpg (435x327, 22K)

one day before 9/11, two if you count the time zone, the head of the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan was Assassinated.
Then 9/11 happened and I guess they knew, or it was a coincidence, that they were deploying to Afghanistan and now Taliban would be unopposed and Iran would have no ally.
no bitch, here is an iranian, 0 plastic surgery and the math equivalent of a Nobel laureate see attached for the alternate phenotype

Attached: 1557684414792.png (718x718, 1.24M)

Don't call me nigger, whitey.

I don't know. But as long as they keep beating the shit out of beaners they are ok in my book.

>tfw no persian gf

She wears the crown well, and she should be our overlord instead of the jew?

are you a retarded person? cause that looks like a man to me

you know in Farsi we say "Merci" I guess in the Napoleonic era Iran's upper class would send their kids to the Sorbonne and such that was true up into the 50s and even 70s at least for the intellectual elite, like the 1953 prime minister that got coup'd by UK/US, the one the CIA had a 99% approval rating and he was like, an old man in bed actually kinda funny story (not sure if he was a NEET too) but yea he nationalized the oil and was a nationalist and I think some of them loved france so much they fought against the nazis but Reza Shah and Iran itself was allied with Hitler, why do you think the Soviets and Brits invaded Iran (at the same time) in the middle of world war 2. a lot of people don't release that shit, they call it "the great game" basically the silk road, central asia, etc
its not all iran and greater iran (old borders, the language/religion borders) are a big part of the great game. the stans like up to Kazhakstan are important and uh, I guess Azerbaijian too both sides of the Capisan are important. Basically anything close to Russia or China is important, heh.
see above if you're interested in a little history lesson
there are also super smart ones it isn't just like, the instagram look

Naw. You got your trannies mixed up. Or do I?

maybe NWO will launch a female based Ishtar/Ianna /Gaia/Lilith religion out of Iran after the ashes of WW3... they do believe in female supremacy, the globalists. Remember everything is inverted and they're bringing back the old Egyptian and Babylonian religions.

Attached: ohyou.jpg (306x165, 7K)

>their women are beautiful

Attached: adK7ABQ_700b.jpg (700x988, 126K)

he's referencing the math professor, here I don't care Catalonia-nigger, people can be beautiful unconventionally and and most of all they're a genius, a national/ethnic (recent era) hero and they were top of their field (before dying of cancer at age 40)
She did a bunch of research got a bunch of awards in math. rare for a woman, math isn't a field that has any SJW shit

>here is an iranian, 0 plastic surgery
she's gotten surgery m8

I met several Iranians in school in the '70's. The one who stands out told me about his relations with Iranian hierarchy, how rich he was. He promised me that I could drive his car if I helped him cheat on a chemistry exam. Little did he know that I had my own car, a '67 Ford Galaxy. I put a new engine in it by myself with a little help from my friends.

I was talking about this other one, the math professor who won the (equivilant of a Nobel Prize) Field Medal in math before dying at age 40 from cancer

oh my bad

yea you mean monarchy not hierarchy, right?
the Shah's son went to Air Force academy and lives in Virginia most of his life, the CIA has him "on ice" so to speak he's a government in exile
always seemed like a long shot, there are lots of movements in exile on Iran.. theres an Evangelical Christian movement, theres the Baha'i, the Mizrahis (Persian Jews), theres the Zoroastrian revival and people like Jason Rez Jorjani. Lots of think tank people, Obama advisers, Hillary advisers, etc.
Iranians are all over the deep state I mean, not in quantity always but in influence absolutely. especially places like state department and with the democrats.
btw I mean diaspora iranians (the ones in exile) not the regime tied ones who are closer to Europe and China and Russia.
no worries mate. iranian women are kinda like russian women, mad smart and/or beautiful, and the rest are babushkas/grandma types. most of the world is like this, modernity is the trap of instagram thots and plastic surgery. nose jobs are common but everything else is unforgivable and become way too common.

I think Balkanization of Iran is the least of the nations problems. Balkanization means that people of varying beliefs move to regions where others believe the same.

In the case of Iran, the whole country has to believe one thing or die.

No, these two are blacks or half blacks who, like m.Jackson fucked up their faces with plastic surgeries. Iranian people aren't supposed to have these types of features.

I would unironically be ok with iranian immigrants who look like that. youtube.com/watch?v=liAfyMXSQLo

smart and beautiful

Attached: leila-hatamijpg.jpg (324x450, 20K)

He never mentioned a monarchy. He just let me know that he was wealthy and connected. It was in "Little Dixie", Southeast Oklahoma. Before the Shah fell, and with all the arrogance of the ruling class.

Their women really are a lot like east German in appearance.

Indeed. And having seen east germans I know what you're doing, mutt:) Though I must say east german women are still a step up from west german women.

Persians are part of the white race. So are some varieties of Arab.

Fundamentally there are the following races:

Whites, comprised of people's from Europe, northern Africa, old Persia, the middle east, and Russia and surrounding smaller nations. The most intelligent and advanced being the Anglo Germanic (Aryans). Jews, while clever and of European genes, are the least noble and the most wicked among us. They have a noble side, but the international Jew is the enemy of all races, especially the white race.

Black: sub-Saharans, as well as some northern Africans (Nigerians, etc). This is the dumbest and least advanced race, barely different from chimps at their lowest, semi-civilized at their best.

Indigenous Australian: not much better than niggers, so much so that people assumed they were niggers for a long time.

Native Americans: Noble, strong, and very spiritual. They are not as smart as Europeans, but certainly had a lot of intelligence, simply never making the final leap to advanced societies. A few centuries more, and they may have done so.

Northeast Asians: related to tge Aryans and whites, only they truly rival us. The Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans are rightly considered honorary Aryans.

Southern Asian. This includes the red Arabs, Indians, and others. An intelligent race, but not on the same level as Aryans.

That's how I view it.

Really, the biggest division is because of religion. Islam is cancer.

Why is it so easy to identify a person by race while never having to talk to him?

Is there not anything more to humanity than race?