AUS/POL SPLAT EDITION

Woman dies after falling from balcony in Westfield Parramatta
unv.is/news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/woman-dies-after-falling-from-balcony-in-westfield-parramatta/news-story/77ead4cab08358566c978bad2220a9e6

After appearing to dodge the issue for days, Scott Morrison has finally revealed whether he believes gay people go to hell.
unv.is/news.com.au/national/federal-election/federal-election-2019-live-coverage-from-the-campaign-trail-as-may-18-poll-looms/live-coverage/eb0487f133741160fd2752600f12d029

Murray irrigators lodge $750 million class action against MDBA claiming 'negligent' water management
archive.is/kgi7L

Federal election renews focus on Newstart and whether you can survive on $40 a day
archive.fo/vJAfo

Alibaba founder says staff should have lots of sex and work 12-hour days
archive.fo/PQSwV

Fraser Anning. Working for real Australians: conservativenationalparty.org/

>AUS/POL Pastebins.
0bin.net/paste/pSTHcXhAHjsSKeUZ#tRQi3PVph- 5NXqdmJFFgm/PvBusZeo7Y8mYLWtJQ/f
pastebin.com/zXJYXE9t
pastebin.com/djMYk26h
pastebin.com/Wkc7DkZF

Attached: 6691ce5f3f5fe9195ccd2ccdb3403b50.jpg (650x366, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbQBXcnbSgs
youtube.com/watch?v=bleyX4oMCgM
youtube.com/watch?v=dCNrhUKlxj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only a few days before we get a democracy sausage, lads

>live in one of the safest labor seats in the country
>tfw have had about 8 labor flyers in the mail so far

surely they arent scared lmao

Attached: 1521284805419.png (476x374, 187K)

Attached: gtk3.jpg (900x675, 128K)

Time for your Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

Time for another Reminder that Unchecked Migration is Generational Genocide.

I live in a notorious swing seat. I've been getting heavily papered. It also means that the leaders have been coming down here and I've had doorknockers and shit.

They really should just be focusing on the poor, dumb suburbs, though. The booths in fairly affluent areas always vote heavily in favour of the Libs. It's the low socioeconomic/working class areas that always cause the swing, and I suspect that's because they're always doing it rough and they suspect the solution is to get rid of their current MP.

Can barely wait for my democracy sausage

I got to the booths too late for one last election but I'll be on time for sure this time!

Why does every corporation place Mulattos, Jiggaboos, Asians and Mystery Meats on their advertising?

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-171247_Gallery.jpg (697x996, 525K)

Imma see if i can get a couple this time

Tfw the greens win more seats than Anning or any right wing meme party

Attached: Reaction Face Laugh.jpg (413x395, 61K)

I voted today, got papered pretty badly at the entrance.

mfw

Attached: bella greenbux.jpg (1161x812, 600K)

daily reminder to put all minor parties first then liberal then labor then greens.

>why not put labor ahead of liberal
labor wants to
- increase refugee intake by 50%
- introduce a "national LGBTIQ health plan" = less rights for parents, more trans kids and making it illegal to criticise this

Attached: 10-year-old-transgender-boy-founds-dating-site-for-trans-kids-46118.jpg (590x803, 145K)

my boner when

Attached: △POWER.png (652x644, 375K)

So when do we find out what flavour our kosher sandwich government is going to be?

Next week. Hoping for hung parliament myself, but it will probably be Labor. This country is fucked.

kinda feel like making a bunch of paper planes and throwing them back

Greens and Labour lads

Senate will be hung so the lower house doesnt matter anyway

Get a job ya bum

Not fucking with the people out front tell them theyre a bunch of jerks

I chucked most of them in the bin after I got them.

when your sausage already sizzled but he still chewing

Attached: Dsu7t-8U0AAc5S5x.jpg (900x1200, 698K)

Got whacked witch 10k debt lol

Labor will get in easily. I'm just hoping for a hostile senate.

With

There are only 4 candidates contesting my electorate. Liberals, Labor, United Australia Party and the Greens.
You'd think after the major parties basically goy told to fuck off in the by-election then the NSW state election shortly after, more minor parties would be encouraged to establish a base here. Apparently not.

Fucking kill me.

Attached: bugs bunny rage.png (120x120, 36K)

To close to call. It really depends on Clive Palmer mostly now

youtube.com/watch?v=nbQBXcnbSgs

Attached: Honest Government Ad - 2019 Election (Season Finale).mp4_snapshot_03.00_[2019.05.07_05.03.16].jpg (1280x720, 354K)

Remember to vote Anning lads

Attached: anggdawg.jpg (2012x1132, 319K)

was it the recycling bin? you dont wanna make richard mad now do you

Attached: 1465114236497.jpg (800x800, 61K)

oops that aint it.
youtube.com/watch?v=bleyX4oMCgM

>It really depends on Clive Palmer mostly now

God help us all..........

>aoc
haha faggot

>Got whacked witch 10k debt lol
Never let your tick get this out of hand user.

I hate that channel. They always find a way to cry about MUH REFUGESS and MUH CLIMATE CHANGE in every video. Fuck off.

im giving her the Greens New Deal

Attached: ilyaoc.webm (1000x804, 632K)

does anyone have a tl:dr of the policies of major parties?

Fuck off with your communist propaganda faggot.

Attached: Clive benis dreams.png (1185x680, 684K)

>daily reminder to put all minor parties first then liberal then labor then greens.
fuck off liberal shill. The minor parties are just wasted votes and the liberals are trying to give 80 bil to mining and banks to bring in more immigrant labor/ keep the housing bubble going. Shit like the adani mine are going to happen because of the coalition

>country is fucked because we're changing it to something different than the cunts who've been fucking up the country for the last 20 years
fuck off mate.

>does anyone have a tl:dr of the policies of major parties?

Suck Boomer dicks from dusk till dawn while massaging them with tax breaks.

you fuck off coaljew.
this is a greens thread now.

Attached: Gautam_Adani.jpg (392x525, 29K)

That channel is hilarious they nailed it with the voice

There aren't really any HOR candidates in my electorate that I want to vote for above a major party.

some of these guys are paid shills

>The minor parties are just wasted votes
Your vote doesn't expire you fucking shill. Go kill yourself

>Libs: More chinks
>Lab: More chinks & poos
>Greens: More chinks, poos, niggers & mudslimes
>One Nation: Based
>LibDems: Based
>Conservative Nationals: Fucking Based
>Shooters Fishers/Farmers: Based

Attached: 1553739314224.png (1200x375, 600K)

Fuck off commie faggot

I have a love/hate relationship with this channel, some of the stuff is based and on the nail as fuck then they kill it with muh tortured refugees on nauru and muh climate change.

because white people have become so gay they make hippy niggers looked based

coalition are trying to keep the housing bubble going, bring in cheap labor for their corporate mates, give massive tax breaks and hand outs to corporate mates like the banks and mining, try to cut social programs to pay for it even though there's no fucking way they could make enough.. then leave labor to clean up the mess when all this shit hits the fan, like Howard made Rudd do.
Problem is, labor is half the same as these cunts so they never agree on anything, they got mostly better policy. but it takes ages for shit to get done..
the minor parties are wasted votes, they'll say anything for a seat and use that seat to trade for favors for whatever major party will pay them off. Even if it means doing the exact opposite of what they said to get into power

Do you even know what a communist is?

immigration is too high under either liberal or labor. that's why I'm saying to put minor parties first. I don't give a shit about some mining companies

You know it's GetUp! Right?

>coaljew.
This is the greens whole angle this election - muh coal jew, muh sustainable energy.

It's just going to be the same except now you'll be paying more tax to fund more refugees and subsidies given to employers for hiring women, old people and migrants rather than young, white Australian men.

I know, I live just near one of the places they use to fuck with social media, bunch of gormless looking cunts sitting in what looks like a shitty class room. this particular one is a converted commercial property. Only they're retarded enough to have their party logo plastered all over it.

because you need to go through uni to get a job in advertising and as you already probably know, you get bombarded with anti-white propoganda there so much people honestly believe theyre doing the world a favour by putting porch monkeys and faggots in our faces. ive seen this firsthand, its worse than you think.

Ugh of course it is

>they nailed it with the voice
i know exactly which line you mean and im busting out the webm tool right the fuck now

>you fuck off coaljew.
Lets live in a fantasy land where wind and solar power will save the world.
I do agree with fuck adani but when you let third worlders do stuff they fuck it up every time.

They're wasted votes because the seats won't stick to any policy, they'll trade their vote for anything to make them rich, they are literally wasted votes.

>muh coal
>muh electric cars

you cant waste your vote in a preferential system like we have, you americanised faggot

Coal is nigger tier and so are renewables, we should be using our WORLDS LARGEST URANIUM DEPOSITS to build fucking fourth gen nuclear reactors.

minor parties don't care about anything except what they can trade thier votes for, did you not pay attention to clive palmer and nick xenophon? fair wind faggots who'll follow anyone that sucks their dick.

>Lets live in a fantasy land where wind and solar power will save the world.
This is the real life.

Agreed. Build em in the desert where the abos live.

>It's just going to be the same except now you'll be paying more tax to fund more refugees and subsidies given to employers for hiring women, old people and migrants rather than young, white Australian men.
rather than all the handouts going to corporate interests, which cost 5 times as much and all the profits go offshore or to private interest anyway..

They're not wasted because of preferences, they're wasted because the seats are pretty much fucking useless if a minor party gets into power.

>they got mostly better policy
name one
like their national LGBTQ "health" plan? tax-payer funded sex changes for children? or their increase of the refugee intake by 50%? their plan to reduce carbon emissions from our only surviving industries by 45%? their policy to make non-electric vehicles more expensive?

>This is the real life.
lel
Cant wait for this election to be over so you paid shills can fuck off.

Attached: 1557478064322.png (720x666, 225K)

>liberal and labor literally vote in predetermined blocs on policies without even reading them
>independent candidates & minor parties bad because "trust me"
lol

Bingo.
We have pre fucked places we could put them.
Places away from tsunamis and fault lines even.

Attached: Middle bit..png (540x357, 219K)

Literal paid shill detected, off you cunts are so obvious.

I'm moving to Australia.

Attached: 1493912878334.png (400x400, 170K)

You're an idiot that doesn't understand how the Australian parliament works.

Please delete your account you feral faggot

The plan to return infrastructure to Australian hands, the reinforcement of workers rights so people can afford shit again, carbon tax of companies shifting profit offshore anyway, taxes that will force the end of the vehicle fiat and actually make cars cheaper

I moved to Latvia

Checkmate all you Liberal fucknuckles!
FJ is greenpilled and based
youtube.com/watch?v=dCNrhUKlxj4

no you will not latvia ball

>This is the real life.
So you live in a fantasy land.
It's not news to us you greenie.
You better go refresh your fantasy with a few bongs.

Fuck off Jordie you faggot

Fag

Going to be glad come Sunday when all the shills lose their funding.

I just want to vote for a party that probably doesn’t sacrifice babies

privatisation of everything
Where the fuck did the budget go?

I dunno m8, it was just a bin filled with other how to vote things.

like the people trying so hard to keep the party that has fucked this country in power?
Like do you expect them to suddenly pull out of the nosedive they've set us in?
The only shill here is you, honestly thinking identity politics mean shit when cunts are losing jobs and houses.
>you don't understand cause i said so.. despite history proving minor parties are just sell outs and never achieve any change to policy
fuck off faggot.

I'm just glad that Clive will keep the pension the same desu

His last video was pretty based

Labor is actually trying to prevent the privatization of everything. And why anyone thinks privatization works when the end result is always unbridled greed and deregulation (for them)

>minor parties are just sell outs and never achieve any change to policy
Prove it

can you please explain it to me

Lifetime cost of wind generation = lifetime cost of coal generation
lifetime cost of solar generation is cheaper

not to mention all the subsidies coal takes on top of not paying for their pollution

Attached: australia_coal_subsidies_-_Google_Search_-_2019-05-09_19.31.12.png (618x212, 14K)

>reinforcement of workers rights so people can afford shit again
while increasing taxes on them
>carbon tax of companies shifting profit offshore anyway
carbon tax doesn't apply only to foreign-owned companies, every industry will be hit, and it's all pissing in the breeze anyway with projected carbon emissions of china and india
>taxes will make cars cheaper
do you even understand basic economics?

its a much better situation. just look at what almost happened at the qld state election in 2017, if labor had one less seat one of the major parties would have had to side with KAP, which would have meant more tarrifs and better gun rights. if this happens with minor parties in the federal election lower immigration is on the table.

I've always wondered what goes through an advertising employee's mind when they make these decisions. Do they know it's social engineering brainwashing or are they too brainwashed and think it's cool and progressive?