What do you think of Italians who claim not to be white or claim only non-southern Europeans are white?

What do you think of Italians who claim not to be white or claim only non-southern Europeans are white?

Attached: GHENEA-MADALINA-22-bis.jpg (500x619, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1wipT0zkZg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=65tUlQZJ9J0
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ow5wVv2FNs
youtube.com/watch?v=j1wipT0zkZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

razza mediterranea migliore razza

my sister and I are Sicilian but I have light green eyes and pale skin and she has a very dark Mediterranean complexion.

Madalina Ghenea is Romanian.
Nice try OP.

Basically if you want good looking daughters you need Romanian sperm.

You are such a liar

Bunch of no good spics, sad!

i can't be bothered to decipher what OP is saying but the drag-queen in the pic needs a good rogering

must take half a day to put on that much slap

Your wife is calling Jeremy

Attached: download (1).png (520x650, 222K)

Good example, she's Romanian. And, in any case, Italians aren't white.

Italy is 5% Jewish. Don't fall for their tricks. Italians are white.

Attached: IMG20190513131242_compress75.jpg (3120x4160, 652K)

oh no I recently bought that cologne does that make me a cuck

Don't worry we won't think any less of you.

Yes.

Only half breed mongrels and autistic groupthink retards (like Neonazis/skinheads, etc.) give a shit about "white". Jews can be considered White, even sandnigger Arabs can be consiered "white".

You people need to dispell the concept of "white", because it is utterly irrelevant. The only thing that matters is Europeanism.

It's not Italians that are Jewish, or Italians that are arab or whatever, neither are Greeks. The genetic similarities exist because those peoples colonized and propagated outwards into what is the modern day Middle East and North Africa, during the classical period. That genetic lineage is still present in some of those respective populations. It's Arabs that are slightly Europeanized, not Greeks or Italians that are arabized. And no, that doesn't make Arabs and other sandniggers European either.

Attached: europeans.jpg (946x941, 370K)

It's usually just banter. I always joking with my sister that we're POC. The Arianda Grande jokes are pretty funny regarding that too.

Exactly ausbro
Like gender, if you can identify as something as extreme as biology.
Then why cant people identify which continent you are from
Or how you cultural identify
Race is completely a moot concept.

Isnt Arianda Grande African American?

Attached: 5777A82B-B8B1-4380-B73D-0FE4E94A0AF7.jpg (1024x513, 93K)

This girl is a Romanian model and part Gypsy
>What do you think of Italians who claim not to be white or claim only non-southern Europeans are white?
They are right

What you mean is that she's a gypsy. Literally . Not in her being Romanian

Why aren't southern europeans white

Just pretend its Dior.

Attached: Jude-Law-Dior-Homme-Intense.jpg (530x353, 40K)

That they are either LARPing or coping.

We aren't white.
I feel closer to Israel and the jewish people

What ancient authors meant when they described some romans as red haired? Were there so many ginger men amongst you?

Because "white" is a US meme. most italians are meds. Germans are germans. Anglos are anglos. Some French are gauls, other are germans. Many spaniards are Iberians, some are Germanic, some are moors. There are italian slavs. Then there are the Norde, and the mongrelic finnish, there are turks deep inside europe since centuries ago, there are the tatars, there are the balkans, there are the caucasians.
"White" is something only a north american mutt can understand. Here we never had to deal with brown/black skinned people on regular basis,we are much more diverse as europeans than the average "white mutt vs black mutt" thing in the US.

"White" is a general term used for all Europeans. It's not meant to denote skin tone.

>It's not meant to denote skin tone.
But thats just wrong.

If its meant to just denote "all Europeans" then any brown person who has a European passport and "is technically european now :^) " would also then be white.

Whiteness is about skin colour.

>also italians and spanish are white or close enough that it doesnt matter

Still are. Ginger is not rare, only uncommon. Just to cite an example, there is a famous novel by an Italian exponent of Verismo, Giovanni Verga, named after the main character, a red head punk.
See my other post, the point is that "white" is not a european descriptor. I can see the difference among a north western italian and a north eastern one. A true bavarian looks and acts differently from a sud tiroler. A true marseillaise looks and talks and walks differently from a parisien.
I'm not much familiar with your country and your people, but given a chance to know you I'm sure that I could learn to tell you from, for istance, a Croat or an Austrian.
We are not used to categorize people as white. Until the 90ies there were no niggers nor shitskins around here, and when they happend to be around they were so rare that you actually called them by name and knew their origin country.
In my childhood Albanians were what now can be a Congolian. Everybody could spot the albanian kid among 300 italian ones.

Italians are arabs not white

youtube.com/watch?v=j1wipT0zkZg&feature=youtu.be

European is not something you can be acquiring a passport of any kind. Is not like American (=anybody willing to die for Israel).
There are europeans with an Argentinian or Venezuelan passport since 1920ies. They are still europeans. On the other hand, an angolian or a chinese can live here, have children, nephews, grand-nephews, and they still won't be europeans.
This only apply to who doesn't mix. Anglos unfortunately have a thing for mixing.

Nope, southern are arabs. Central italy is alredy not arab. There are parts of south that are Albanian since 1500 or before. There are part of the south that is Norman. In the north you have Gauls and Longobards and Franks + a lot of German because of landsknechts rape babies.

So these two are Europeans?

Attached: cordova.jpg (760x460, 36K)

great answer, thx. I absolutely agree on term white. I guess in european conditions only nordicists somehow adopt it to their language.
got discussion here with german claiming that western slavs are not white reasoning by balkan or turkish admixture according to some of eupedia maps. funny enough. same as varg.

>Talking about the greasy meatball eating crotch grabbers

You monkeys are welcome to India if staying alive in Sicily doesn't work out. You brown monkeys will blend right with us.

How the fuck are you an exception then?

Was this guy white?

Attached: renaissance.jpg (800x1024, 165K)

im from a town on the east coast where most people are italian and very few ppl have more than 2 or 3 lineages.
i remember going to college and dealing with SJW stuff and was so confused bc my concept of white was so different than less European-Americans concept of white.
Like exactly what you said. There's no such thing as "white" to anyone who isn't fervently racist specifically against blacks. Yet I was called a racist for defending the idea that Italians, Germans, Portuguese, Poles..etc are all completely separate things.

i think they're niggers
look, only we can tell them they're not white. They can't say that about themselves, cause they're white and we need them.

It denotes belonging to an ethno-cultural clade shorthand for which is reference to light skin tone, not literally just skin tone.

does anybody know what the relation of southern italians are to greeks?
like are southern Italians generally considered to be descendants of Magnia Grecia or the Roman Empire?
I know Sicily, and to a lesser extent Napoli, are their own beasts after millenia of invasions and trade, but what about Puglia, Basilicata and Calabria? How Greek, if at all?

>Falling for this bait
She's Sicilian. Same difference.

they should get the fuck out of europe.

why do you ask?

Are bosnians white?

Attached: DZNnAHoXcAE8wT2.jpg (850x524, 119K)

Half Gypo.
Yet she keeps denying it.

I'm an Italian living in America. White Americans refer to me as ethnic and I have been callled a sandnigger. Black people call me white or "white-passing" if they know where I am from. I have no home. Reminder than Italians are the most stereotyped individuals in film/tv and the largest lynching in Us history was against Italian immigrants.

Because white is an arbitrary categorization used in ex-colonies.

>Verga
I chuckled.

Southern italians are partially greek, partially italic, partially celtic, with little germanic influence, especially in sicily and little moor influence, only in sicily

yes, but he's not italian, he's white

there is a famous novel by an Italian exponent of Verismo, Giovanni Verga, named after the main character, a red head punk

rosso malpelo?

Attached: 1557797422724.png (539x810, 876K)

>who claim not to be white
how do you ...

Attached: palmas-pg.jpg (400x499, 47K)

... exaplain this?

Attached: girgia-palmas-bermuda.png (595x430, 585K)

This

youtube.com/watch?v=65tUlQZJ9J0
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ow5wVv2FNs

youtube.com/watch?v=j1wipT0zkZg

Italians don't give a shit about any of this. To us, there are italians and non italians, and we are proud to death of our heritage.

Whiter than u, mutt.

Attached: 1557680177052.png (1000x1000, 247K)

Accordring to northern Italians, South Italy is Arab/ African.

No, Siculo-neapolitans are basically a dumbed down version of the Jews. No people on earth is closer to the Jews than them. Everything else is derived from it.

Lombards and Tuscans have absolutely zero to do with them.

The abominable couple in pic related shows a Siculo-neapolitan man and his Lombard fiance. I have an hard time believing they belong to the same race, let alone the same ethnicity.

Attached: siculo-neapolitan-vs-lombard.png (852x475, 857K)

nigger