>Good things the Boomers did

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (628x314, 49K)

die

Well, we saved all your asses in Vietnam for one thing, and we gave you sexual liberation.

Quit jacking off to cartoons and get a fucking job faggot.

they haven't even done that yet. only their gen X kids have been dying from heroin.

Should be a short thread

Attached: wmw.png (589x639, 368K)

fpbp

Attached: 1543192700078.jpg (694x415, 60K)

B-B-B-BASED

invented the fucking internet

>Saved all your asses in Vietnam

Yeah because invading foreign countries and napalming rice farmers is a good thing.

>we gave you sexual liberation.

I don't want that either you traitor fuck.

Vote Republican once they turned 45 and bitching about Islam.

beatles

>saved our asses in Vietnam
Look I know you guys got a bad rap when y'all got back but tell me, why did we fight in Vietnam? Give me the exact reason.

That was Al Gore, faggot.

The only good boomer is a dead boomer

nice bait

Honestly though, I spent a good minute trying to think of one positive thing boomers have done for society and I can't really think of anything.

The only thing I can say is rock and roll. Now don't get me wrong, rock is absolutely garbage trash, but it was an intermediary phase that brought life and tone to the electric guitar. If it wasn't for that, we wouldn't have the modern metal genres we have today which derive from the boomer's music. So I guess that's it.

Economically? Socially? absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1557793946787.jpg (638x633, 32K)

T. Confused Canadian chink who doesn't know if he should eat or fuck the dog

Ironic degenerate post.

>Saved people from a non-thread in some backwater country and turned society degenerate
Oh how thankful we are that you are draining the pension fund so fast that GenX won't even be able to retire.

vietnam was a useless war

Epstein's fake boy band.
They could barely play basic rock and roll, then he meets them and suddenly they can play and are hailed as musical geniuses..

>Well, we saved all your asses in Vietnam for one thing
10 times less people died in vietnam than in WW2 and you guys bitched and whined about it 100 times as hard.
Maybe if you did less drugs and fought better China could have been dealt with some other way than "move all of the factories there so we'll *maybe* get along".
>and we gave you sexual liberation.
Yeah seems real fun for some people.
>Quit jacking off to cartoons and get a fucking job faggot.
Don't fucking start with the firm handshake thing I could crush your hand with all of the jerking off to cartoons I did.

He's a boomer faggot.

You faggots don't deserve retirement, you've done nothing but play your Nintendo all your damn life and now you wonder why you have nothing?

Same with Iraq and Afghanistan.

Attached: wolfowitz BLOODTHIRSTY JEW 'ARCHITECT' of IRAQ WAR - AND of 9-11 TREASON SABOTAGE of U.S. (950x471, 65K)

They invented the internet. Thanks boomers.

Yeah pretty much

You could never out handshake me you weak pathetic leaf.

>He's a boomer faggot

Yes he is a fucking faggot boomer, just like you. Oh wait nevermind you're just an underage larping as a boomer.

He's definitely a boomerfaggot.

A boomer did me real good one time. When i was a teenager, one gave me pussy for a solid year because her boomer husband was too backwards to know how to satisfy her properly and she was just with him for his money. She fucked and sucked me in ways I've never been fucked or sucked since. He now spends his time on facekike whining about trump and asking me how I could vote for him while I just smile and remember fucking the shit out of his wife in his garage for a whole summer. Thank you, boomers. I, for one, appreciate you.