Daily reminder:

Daily reminder:

If you are not successful, you are simply lazy.

Attached: get to work.jpg (1240x1043, 377K)

>how to become a doormat at work: the manifesto

I'm lazy as fuck and proud of it. In the middle of suing a huge company for getting hurt on the job and once I get my payout I won't have to do shit but laugh at you wage cucks and poorfags. Haha fucking losers.

>work 70 hr weeks to provide for my family
>some kike is sitting on his ass making a hundred times my salary through rent, interest and dividends
>i'm lazy because i don't make as much as him

fuck this world

Working without a goal is slavery.

Get paid training.
Leave company for better pay.

pic related

Attached: normies.png (602x479, 370K)

Working is slavery.

yeah, OP is wrong. in your case, you're just low IQ

This
Don't fall for Jewish tricks

Mike Rowe is honestly the last person to be giving advice. His entire "career" is based on the fact that he was naturally born with a good voice. He's a narrator ffs, it's lower than an actor - all he does is READ

That's all fine and dandy if I trust the elites to come through on their end of the deal in this reciprocal relationship called "economy". Too bad I really don't.

What a faggot
he should try working as a cleaner in an aggressive neighbor hood picking up syringes

>work harder goyim

Attached: thatll be 2850 plus tip.png (996x888, 830K)

Oh fuck reminds me of my co worker, keeps lying about how much he makes extra OT (I refuse to do OT for the employer, dude's a cunt). Like fuck dude, we make the same an hour, you're not clearing double by working an extra 16 hours.

Is the "Low IQ" part not throwing the Jew out of the country for committing usury?

>implying that being lazy is a choice

Attached: chemy bois.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

Not really, but if you're playing a rigged kiked game and you're still winning, then you're probably a kike.

Attached: p65z15z2f2l21.png (663x715, 192K)

I work in finance and Im guaranteed richer than you

I'd rather live on the street than to be a low class slave who works manual labor

I don't care. You're still a wageslave faggot wasting his life working for kikes for bits of paper, so I still win.

Attached: 1540232615948.jpg (599x540, 167K)

He will never understand

Should I become an electrician guys?

Attached: electrician injury.jpg (474x322, 24K)

depends on the purposes
if it is to slave away for someone else, than no.
if it is to better yourself for yourself than yes.

It's pretty good, worst part of the job is having to deal with contractor sparkies.