This guy isn't even a Jew?

What's his deal then?

Attached: not a jew, apparently.png (348x481, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGyOaCXr8Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=ViLW2SnYtFE
desmog.co.uk/2019/01/24/meet-john-bolton-mercer-backed-trump-advisor-pushing-post-brexit-deregulation
scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0505/S00240.htm
mobile.twitter.com/profcarroll/status/1128139217698271235
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Institute_for_National_Security_of_America
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/7/irans-war-on-christianity/
mediabiasfactcheck.com/washington-times/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_movement#Political_activism
rt.com/op-ed/428040-italy-crisis-euro-eu/
bitchute.com/video/eUEZNisp9Ki0/
youtu.be/ljMPafQpfDU
vimeo.com/130256278
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ADflfntnpS8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SbugUF3WRh8
bitchute.com/video/tji0q4eO8uMe/
youtu.be/eCkc-ZF_TSY
youtu.be/FSgeg3z0ewI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boomer. The other white jew.

he's a golem

goodest goy

Dont get me started on that motherfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=SGyOaCXr8Lw

Lay it out for us why he is a humongous cunt.

Remember when this shabbos goy become an official defender of zion?

I can’t FUCKIN believe we may get WW3 thanks to this cunt. The final fucking revenge of the neocons.

isn't he Irish?

Every body is a Jew.

John Bolton is Lutheran. He is funded by the Koch brothers. Koch brothers are big oil oligarchs. Bolton believes in the American Exceptionalism meme, and he thinks any and all action taken in the name of "American interests" is justified. this makes him the perfect puppet for big business oligarchs that back the Republican party.

Lutherans like all prots are shifty demi-jews

He's not a Jew. Dunno what I'd call him. Slave? Familiar? Something parasitic. He slurps on (((their))) teat like it's fine wine.

His casual disregard for American lives pisses me off. I hope when he finally does keel over from old age, that John Bolton suffers.

this video should help to explain some of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ViLW2SnYtFE

Attached: AFP_1EN4QV1.jpg (620x394, 32K)

People make money off of war retard. He is paid to make war. It has nothing to do with Israel. He would be just as happy invading Venezuela, or Australia for that matter if it meant his employers could sell more missiles. Israel is an excuse. Just like fighting for the freedom of poor Venezuelans is an excuse. You all are naïve as fuck if you think guys like this give a shit about Israelis or any other living human.

I don't think it's necessarily all to do with him being a Protestant. I mean most Catholics would happily be promoters of endless war, unless they're traditionalists like E. Michael Jones, Bishop Williamson, or Pat Buchanan. I think John Bolton just loves imperialism.

Attached: DqEnDUsU4AAraFM.jpg (458x348, 48K)

this

desmog.co.uk/2019/01/24/meet-john-bolton-mercer-backed-trump-advisor-pushing-post-brexit-deregulation

Attached: DY965L5WAAAvvqg.jpg (680x510, 58K)

He was funny on Redeye.

this comment proves the ridiculousness of blaming literally everything on the Jews, instead of embracing a more rational, realistic, nuanced and comprehensive understanding of the world which explains basic power dynamics.

You don'r need to be a jew to be a zionist you genius. Zionism or supporting the state of Israel isnt about JEWS, its about exploiting the middle east for America using jews as a shield to do it.

He has to please he's Jewish masters

Being an evil warmonger for decades might help you develop a sense of humor

Attached: cae4541e95b2a1936ab8ff581ff1be32.jpg (1080x1350, 340K)

Zionist

Attached: 3479858374.png (1043x656, 510K)

checked. hes a shabbos goy.

People are confused. They are upset at the banking/financial/political class which is dominated by jews but not a monopoly.

Robert Mercer and the Koch brothers aren't Jewish, though. But they do fund his career.

Attached: 1557639699790.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

Zion is really an extension of the CIA.

When will people understand the west is evil? They use art of war tactics convincing the dumb masses to do their bidding.

Attached: 5c4fa463fc7e938a468b459c.jpg (768x432, 78K)

honorary shabbo in for the money

This is the reason.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-20 at 7.14.04 PM.png (549x226, 69K)

>In terms of membership, neoconservatism is not exclusively Jewish. There are gentiles who identify with the neoconservative movement – some because of its ideas but probably also because membership can be career enhancing at a time when it has been difficult for scholars, especially white male scholars, to even break into academia, where supply greatly exceeds demand and where the environment has not been hospitable to individuals of a conservative bent. For one thing, the numerous neoconservative think tanks and media outlets offer numerous jobs. “One thing that the neocons have that both other factions of conservatives and liberals don’t have,” wrote Scott McConnell, editor of the American Conservative, “is they can employ a lot of people.”16 Work in those jobs can provide credentials for important positions outside neocon-controlled domains – government, academia, media, and the literary world. Moreover, the extensive neoconservative network can facilitate personal advancement in all parts of the establishment.

Attached: transparentcabal.jpg (338x500, 52K)

He thinks muslims are worthless brown shitheads.

>Zion is really an extension of the CIA.
No it's not. That's what kikes like Noam Chomsky promote and it's a lie. The Israel lobby pushes our government toward foreign policy that does not benefit America.

>It would appear that Jewish neoconservatives seek to feature their gentile members, and use their existence to deny the Jewish nature of their movement. But the fact of the matter is that the movement has been Jewish inspired, Jewish-oriented, and Jewish-dominated. As historian Paul Gottfried, himself Jewish and a close observer of the neoconservative scene, pointed out in April 2003:
[T]he term “neoconservative” is now too closely identified with the personal and ethnic concerns of its Jewish celebrities. Despite their frequent attempts
to find kept gentiles, the game of speaking through proxies may be showing diminishing results. Everyone with minimal intelligence knows that Bill Bennett,
Frank Gaffney, Ed Feulner, Michael Novak, George Weigel, James Nuechterlein, and Cal Thomas front for the neocons. It is increasingly useless to depend on out-group surrogates to repackage a movement so clearly rooted in a particular ethnicity – and even subethnicity (Eastern European Jews).17 Similarly, John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt in The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy point out in their reference to the existence of non-Jewish neoconservatives that “Jews nonetheless comprise the core of the neoconservative movement.”18

imgur.com/a/ER090

pr*testant, the jews of christians

Apparently he's a swinger? Jews probably have recordings kek

scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0505/S00240.htm

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-011058.jpg (1079x3719, 1003K)

this would make him into a perfectly exploitable person that the Deep State could use. CIA and other intelligence agencies live to use perverts and other compromised people with things to hide about their personal sex history

This is a good question actually.

Iran is cancer and you're about to get the chemotherapy, shill.

Well, yeah, if you're obsessively looking for where a Jewish person might be like some paranoid schizophrenic you might find a few. It still doesn't mean that blaming them for literally everything bad going on in the world is rational or logical

mobile.twitter.com/profcarroll/status/1128139217698271235

Attached: 1557820672331m.jpg (226x1024, 59K)

Iran defeated British Imperialism and American kikery. Literally, it is one of the most based countries in the world. If you're defending American regime change, you're the shill, Shlomo.

>Meme flag
>Nigger like opinion

I bet you are American.

He hides war pretexts in his moustache.

Reminder that only 20% of American Jew were for the invasion and war with Iraq, while 70% of white American Christians were for it.

Reminder that only 10% of American Jews are for war with Iran today, while 60% of white American Christians are for it.

More American Jews are against wars than American Christians.

WASPs are jew enablers by nature

Using sex to compromise powerful people is a time honored tradition among many of the intelligence agencies of the world's greatest and historic superpowers.

Attached: 40536269_295068471083320_6613977056261523019_n.jpg (320x400, 28K)

Race traitor.

Evangelicals believe israel and the jews are gods chosen people. There will be a big war at the end of days where all the nations attack israel and jesus comes a d saves the day

So they believe everything israel does to kill its enemies and expand its borders is good and moral and anyone opposed to israel is driven by the devil

Anybody who does mass reply posts deserves to be hit in the head with a big wet fish.

>a few
Most of the media is Jewish
look buddy, we don't balm ALL Jews, there not sucking blood from babies, but when you look at any event form history that lead to are current situation, Jews always are behind it.
Read anything, like culture of critique, Jewish supremacism, I could go on.
The 1965 immigration act was b
Passed by a Jew.
75% of donors to Democratic party are Jewish.
Feminism is heavily funded by Jews.
I could go on.

Best goy

this is literally the most rational and fact based comment on this thread regarding the reflexive nature with which so many people are willing to resort to oversimplistic explanations about Jewish people. In reality, you cannot just blame the Jews for everything.

Attached: Terry_A._Davis_in_1985.jpg (420x560, 87K)

Would love to smell dem flaps

>American Jew
Of course retarded, they loss work forces,
where talking about ISREAL

Hes Jesuit, so hes probably a blackmailed pedophile.

Disgusting, she's up to her neck in hitting the wall. Face to follow within 6 months

that article is from 1982 when the child prostitution ring was being run by Trump's mentor Roy Cohn and Bush 41 was one of his repeat clients

Attached: Roy Cohn- human compromise operation.jpg (719x719, 44K)

He is a Lutheran, so he can't be a Jesuit because Jesuits are Catholics.
He might be compromised sexually though.
Also, he might just get off on war, so being compromised might not even be an issue.

He just wants to sell fried chicken to niggers.

good for you, user.
her name is Ellana Bryan.

Attached: Ddk-hDyVwAAxgmV.jpg (800x1200, 166K)

Get the fuck out faggot.

I get really strong pervert vibes off this guy. You just know he likes to eat shit or something.

DELET!!!

Pet of Jews

John Bolton is a part of JINSA, which is the Jewish institute of National Security. I think it's motto is self explanatory.

"Securing America, Strengthening Isreal"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Institute_for_National_Security_of_America

>curious

Hmm. Who owns the washington times?

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/7/irans-war-on-christianity/

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-013528.jpg (1072x3590, 1.21M)

I disagree. Sometimes this tactic ought to be rewarded with a medal of freedom, peerage, or knighthood

Attached: 1550495082038.jpg (638x640, 41K)

every cocksucker whos name ends in "on" (Macron,Bolton,Sharon,Clinton) is a piece of shit rat fuck kike, I assure you.

He's been controlled since they got the tapes from his excursions to Platos Retreat. If they ever went public he would be destroyed, so he does what he's told without question.

The Washington Times, although praised by conservative political leaders, has also been criticized for being the mouthpiece of the Unification Church. The Washington Times also has a strong pro- Christian bias, with a whole section dedicated to the Bible. They have also published articles that criticizes left leaning Christians such as this: “George Soros and his ‘rented evangelicals’ outed by Christian leaders.”

mediabiasfactcheck.com/washington-times/

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-013232.jpg (1079x3648, 1.86M)

>calls me the faggot
>implicitly promotes the Jewish conspiracy theory meme which is riddled with disinformation and distraction

kys, shill

Attached: 1080full-lauren-sangster.jpg (1080x1349, 190K)

yeah idk what this guy is on about.

someone should troll him by acting clueless about his position at the right time, thus forcing him into restating his position when it's not convenient

do it for the lulz

You should specify that it's the batshit insane evangelical protestants that are pro-war. You don't see mainline protestants or catholics clamoring for war.

>Reminder that only 20% of American Jew were for the invasion and war with Iraq, while 70% of white American Christians were for it.

u just wrote 100% of american were all for it.

shut the fuck up shlomo

ive heard he is compromised.liked to force his wife to have group sex or something like that.

shut the fuck up, Mario.
go pay your debts back to Germany and stop ruining the European Union.
Either pay back your debts or grow a pair of balls and start bombing and militarily invading Brussels, Berlin, Bonn, Frankfurt and Paris to destroy the EU.

Attached: 1c8d9f5988e5bbee15cf1d684829e7fbd5ac8157ac09ebe6e6fd6000582efd3f.jpg (625x416, 69K)

He just really, really likes war, OP.

>found the jew
>go figure kek

Moon asked Richard L. Rubenstein, a controversial rabbi and college professor who had written on the Holocaust, to join its board of directors.[215] The Washington Times has often been noted for its generally pro-Israel editorial policies.[180] In 2002, during the 20th anniversary party for the Times, Moon said, "The Washington Times will become the instrument in spreading the truth about God to the world."[213]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_movement#Political_activism

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-015049.jpg (1045x2730, 1.19M)

Maybe you would like Eugenia Cooney instead?

Attached: Eugenia-Cooney-Anorexic-Photo.jpg (940x545, 63K)

The boomiest boomer and the goodiest goy in the world

isnt he a draft dodger?

>ruining the European Union
Jesus Christ your a newfag

Attached: 1557652775776m.jpg (1024x941, 150K)

>You don't see mainline protestants or catholics clamoring for war.
that's because they are actually sane and hold true to the original interpretation of Christianity. You're not supposed to read the bible literally and unironically want to bring about the end of the world by actually promoting war like some psychotic Evangelical shithead

Attached: 4u999j7959s11.jpg (750x500, 54K)

> Mother Italia: saving Europe from itself
> Burgerland: still starting nonesense wars in the Middle East
lol just fucking lol, Jude

You forgot to post the meme where the European Union is literally some corporate cartel set up by the CIA to keep European nations as slaves of the American Empire. Oh, I guess a realistic and nuanced understanding of business interests and military strategy in a game of hegemony doesn't fit into some stupid conspiracy theory about Jews wanting to destroy civilization with some idiotic strategy of corrupting the culture.

I don't get it, either. I was thinking about this since he's been in the news lately. Why are White males like Joe Biden and John Bolton such traitors and sell outs to Whites? They are literally traitors to White males and Whites.

We get it, you're Jewish and upset. Might as well take the trip "Upset Jew" and get it over with.

If Mother Italia could save Europe from itself, she would at least have the ability to choose her own finance minister. Instead, Germany threatened her and she took her marching orders from Herr Merkel like a good slave.
rt.com/op-ed/428040-italy-crisis-euro-eu/

Nah, I'm not Jewish. I just believe in basic logic.

> links to an article before salvini
never change, moische

Implying that Angela Merkel doesn't have the ability to rape Mother Italia over the Euro

>conspiracy
Now this is how I know your a newfag, they aren't "conspiring" it's just there behavior
you gentiles in video
bitchute.com/video/eUEZNisp9Ki0/

a "celebration" of Jewish people
youtu.be/ljMPafQpfDU

The Jewish Corrupters - Dr. William Pierce
vimeo.com/130256278

The Jews Are Our Misfortune - Dr.William Pierce
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ADflfntnpS8

chapter 14 of "Jewish supremacism" audiobook by David Duke
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SbugUF3WRh8

Hitler on the JQ
bitchute.com/video/tji0q4eO8uMe/

the culture of critique in video
youtu.be/eCkc-ZF_TSY

follow-up
youtu.be/FSgeg3z0ewI

TLDR - strong xenophobic tribalism tendencies, fellings of supremacy, and a natural tendency to lie, leading to nepotism and subversion of host populations, all due to their neurotic fears of being persecuted and want for a world controlled by them, This eventually leads to them being the cause of the downfall of the host populations, which leads to them being cast out, and the cycle repeats.

He is a Jew. He has dual citizenship with Israel.

she can't do shit

>Reminder that only 20%
Who says?

Based Jews. Also most American Jews are critical of Trump and Bibi's bromance and are critical of Israel in general. That's why Ben Shapiro says most Jews aren't real Jews because they aren't neocon retards.

he battling the UN over california which makes him suceptible to kikedom, he's a sort of t paradox-lite