Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4Jt8G
archive.is/6ApbI
state.gov/s/rga/resources/267538.htm
youtu.be/w_VNOk7Wv5A
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut the fuck up you schizophrenic Nazi

Says the flaggit. Still, pretty shit job to have to take abuse and be told negative things about yourself constantly. Almost gave a shit for a second, gas the kikes.

Attached: 1530945447664.gif (255x190, 17K)

You'd have to get paid to defend jewry. I doubt that jews would do it for free.

>Shut the fuck up you schizophrenic Nazi
Sad.

>Among the Kikes, the proportion of insane has been observed to be very large. From statistics collected by Buschan, he concludes that they are four to six times more liable to mental disease than are non-Kikes.

>Insanity - "Jewish" Encyclopedia
archive.is/4Jt8G
www jewishencyclopedia com/articles/8123-insanity

>Variations of the DNST3 gene make Ashkenazim 40 percent more likely to develop schizophrenia and similar diseases.

>Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazim to Schizophrenia - Haaretz
www haaretz com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
archive.is/6ApbI

Attached: IHNO04.jpg (1080x1080, 343K)

Why is Israel not subject to the regulation and inspection of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) of the United Nations?

Why is Israel not a party to the nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

Why is Israel not a party to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)?

Why is Israel not a party to the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC)?

Why is Israel not a party to the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC)?

Why is Israel allowed to ignore UN Security Council Resolution (UNSCR) 2334 which states that ‘Israel’s Settlements Have No Legal Validity and Constitute a Flagrant Violation of International Law’ and which requires the removal of all illegal settlements in the Occupied Territories?

Frightening Scenario: Israel Has the WMD Capability to Start an International Nuclear Conflict
Why is Israel allowed to maintain an inhuman, 11-year illegal blockade of essential goods and services against 1.8 million civilians in Gaza, now virtually without electricity 24/7 and kept near to starvation and collapse, in an Israeli bid to illegally force regime change?

Why is Israel allowed to illegally occupy the Syrian Golan Heights?

Why is Israel allowed to illegally occupy the old city of Arab East Jerusalem?

Why is Israel allowed to have induced 600,000 of its citizens to illegally occupy the Palestinian West Bank in violation of the Geneva Conventions on Human Rights?

Why is the state of Israel uniquely in the world today allowed to violate international law and United Nations Resolutions with impunity?

Why is the Israel Lobby allowed to infiltrate the US Congress, the British Parliament and other legislative councils worldwide when Israel is in gross breach of international law on a daily basis? Why?

Attached: israel apollo nukes.png (684x619, 73K)

Fuck off Nazi. The is a Pro Jew board.

Imagine, getting paid for posting.

I would be rich by now.

And I'm one of them. Does it make you mad when I rub my greasy little jew peepee across your mother's forehead while she makes me a strudel? You hate us because you ain't us and you never will be us. Fuckin storm pooper. Hahahaha

Yeeeees. If "Israel Has Nukes" becomes a meme, this will be the Overton Window.

Attached: 20190514_152919.jpg (1076x914, 595K)

Anyone who guesses my flag will meet a 10/10 qt tomorrow.

Fuck off. If you don't stand with our allies you can't stand with America! #MAGA

American

Memeflags get out REEEEE
Mauricius of course... Now get out REEEE

s e e t h i n g

>ID
>T4

Attached: C9355138-82CB-4BBB-B6FF-A14E113035F0.jpg (240x240, 13K)

Because it's surrounded by mudslimes in all directions. They'll defend their sovereignty to death with those nukes and every other sane county understand that.

No. Wrong guess means your future gf will look like Kathy Griffin.

Attached: 546541666.jpg (444x250, 12K)

>that violates the NPT

It doesn't as Israel is not a signatory to the NPT.

Dat high IQ response lmao

>Invade country surrounded by mudslimes
>live in relative poverty and danger compared to the jews in Canada/US/Europe which you left
>complain about needing to defending yourself from mudslimes
holy shit you sound retarded

1. Muhammad was born to a Jewish tribe, Banu Quarish.
2. All of his wives were kikes.
3. Muhammad lived in the Jewish kingdom of Yathrib in Arabia.
4. His sidekick- top lackey and the first Caliph of Islam -Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq was, according to some hadiths, a Jewish Rabbinical Exilarch from Iraq named Rebe Shallum.
5. Most of the Qur'an's stories and religious laws are plagiarized from the Talmud, including his justification for marrying 6 year old Aisha (Yebamoth 57b) and sucking the boychild Hasan's penis (Metzitzah B'peh).
6. Muhammad was invited by a Jew nest to be their religious judge, which shows he was a Talmudist.
7. The religious laws found in the Qur'an are identical to those found in the Talmud - i.e. Kosher is interchangeable with Halal.
8. Jews and Moslems may pray in either a Mosque or a Synagogue.
9. The first Ulema, which created the Sharia, was located in Kufa, Iraq, and was within walking distance of the Talmudic academies of Sura and Pumpedita, where the Babylonian Talmud was created less than 100 years earlier - most of this Ulema was made up of Jewish Rabbis who 'converted' to Islam.

Islam = Judaism for the goy

Don't worry bro, we won't let Israel be violated by mudslimes.

Whatever.

Attached: 20190513_140735.jpg (1080x2152, 875K)

Don't forget the paid MAGA shills, they might just be one and the same with the paid Israelis shills thought.

>invade country surrounded by mudslimes
>revisionist history
t. liberal arts cuck

Not an argument. It's the same reason why India, Pakistan, South Africa and North Korea were allowed to develop nukes.

uh huh

paid shills everywhere, and hillary clinton is operating an international child sex trafficking ring out of the basement of a pizza parlour

you people believe the dumbest shit

Of course Israel has nukes. How else would you level the Kabal.

>be me
>live next door to redneck neo nazi trash when I was a teenager
>they had a cute daughter who was about 14 years old with big juicy tits, an amazing ass and beautiful face
>nice long, light blonde hair
>problem was she was retarded
>me and my buddy used to convince her that if she didn't let us take her behind the house and fuck her, the jews would holocaust her back
>told her she needed to drink our jew milk for protection
>after a couple months of dealing with a dry coochie and lots of tears and dissatisfied mongoloid grunts, she started getting into it
>became an absolute fuck beast
>soon we decided we would start initiating her tight little asshole
>a few months later, girl disappeared
>turned up pregnant
>me and my buddy got all the rest of the little jews together in the neighborhood and convinced her daddy that we all saw her brothers fucking her
>nazi daddy called the police on his 2 only sons and had them arrested for rape
>me and my buddies jerked our little dicks while they were hauled away in tears by the police and we thought about fucking their sweet little sister's pussy
>her name was actually Erika
>get hard to this day and need to beat my meat when I hear nazi pieces of shit play that song.

We don't give any of those countries 15-20 billion a year (according to Jim Trafficant).

>Thinking because the UK said it was ok that invading and displacing the indigenous people is revisionist history
You're not very smart are you.

Attached: gtk5.jpg (900x675, 287K)

So Israel violated US constitution?

Irrelevant. You made the claim that it violates the NPT. Don't be a fucking nigger and suck air through your teeth and pretend it doesn't matter when it's impossible to be in violation of a treaty you haven't agreed to.

>Hasbarats? In my Jow Forums?
It's more likely than you think.

We violate it by giving the money.

Dont care.

Based

Israel literally stole nuclear technology from the US. Look into the Apollo Affair and Heli Trading Company.

>get btfo
>Whatever
>don't care

You're a fucking nigger.

Holy shit, I doubt this happened but the deviant mind required to even imagine this is disgusting

Attached: 1557789986977.jpg (600x600, 64K)

I lived on the north shore for a while. Can confirm japs (jewish american princesses) are peak harlots.

I really don't care. I hope that bothers you.

>being an ignorant nigger is a good thing!

wanna know how i know you're jidf trying to make whites look bad?

Yep, this is how everything works in this world. Just like US stole german scientists.

If we memed this some very important people would freak out

>trying to derail an Israel Has Nukes thread
Kill yourself, Noam.

>. Muhammad was invited by a Jew nest to be their religious judge,
u drunk?

It's not nearly the same thing. Israel was already a declared ally whereas the US was at war with Germany and offered immunity to scientists.

>kikes have nukes this is huge news!
>so it's okay if i'm a retarded fucking nigger that has no concept of what they're talking about!

you're not fooling me, chaim

It happens every day to your mothers, sisters, and even grandmothers in the name of "tolerance." You probably have a little jew in you yourself. If not, would you like to?

Imagine having to get the Congress and States of your vassal to pass laws to get their goyim to stop spreading the truth about your country and the crimes of it's leaders.

you forgot NUMEC fren

>declared ally
So why again US listened phone calls of Merker? Aren't they allies with Germany now?

wow. memeflag delouser outright BTFO all of the jew shills

That's the Apollo Affair.

By basic math, all family trees lead to Jacob/Israel, which only serves to further show that all you claims on Israel and being God's chosen are lies.

>ZOG
>allies
Everybody is spying on everybody. Not everybody is literally stealing nuclear tech. Not to mention stealing tech from an ally and selling it to a non-ally (Israel to China).

there are people from all countries here 24/7 dude

cringe

Jüden raus

Attached: 1557779938069.jpg (460x276, 13K)

Why is it only americans seem to be aware their gov is corrupt and Israelis are so effectively brainwashed into thinking their gov is not a corrupt mafia state?

how many virgin whores do i get if i kill for israel?

Good, someone has to offset you insufferable fucking muslims.

all governments have corruption, its just that yours is orders of magnitude more corrupt then just about any government in the world because you have institutionalized corruption (lobbying)

It really isnt remotely more corrupt than 99% of countries, including your own. Its just orders of magnitude more powerful than any other country in the world so the corruption impacts the rest of the planet.

How many indictments for corruption does Bibi need to have ongoing against him to not get re-elected? 10?

it's just clear to everyone here that there's no evidence bibi did anything wrong. our police leadership has leftist corruption and bibi is slowly dealing with that.
also USA IS orders of magnitude more corrupt, if my country had a powerful lobby for the interest of another country those people would be freely lynched in the street and there would be riots 24/7.

>if my country had a powerful lobby for the interest of another country those people would be freely lynched in the street and there would be riots 24/7.
Its happening here in slow motion. Jews loyal to israel have such a tight control on media here the average american has never even heard of AIPAC, but with people getting their info from the internet, its a snowball rolling downhill. I expect Israel will be broached as a minor debate point in 2020 as Israel tries to lie the US into another war.

Also your country is controlled by essentially an international crime cartel of dual citizen jews who use israel to launder their money.

All lies.

there's 0 evidence any of this is happening. there's a handful of very unpopular politicians that oppose this and claiming this is a trend is confirmation bias.
no it's controlled by our elected government.

>there's 0 evidence any of this is happening.
Are you saying Israel is not able to suppress criticisms of Israel in the US?
Because they literally changed the state department definition of antisemitism to criticism of Israel
state.gov/s/rga/resources/267538.htm
And made it illegal in 26 states. If you say something negative about Israel your career in politics/media is over. Cynthia Mckinneys career was destroyed for refusing to sign a loyalty oath to Israel as a sitting member of congress.
youtu.be/w_VNOk7Wv5A

>no it's controlled by our elected government.
Incorrect. Your government is bought and paid for. You are occupying Syria so that a bunch of mostly international jews from a new jersey corporation can pump the oil out and make a fortune.

Attached: Genie Energy Syria.jpg (960x960, 167K)

Really? All of them? Let'a go 1 at a time. Was he born into Banu Quarayish?

He was Quraysh, but it was an Arab Semetic tribe (descended from Abraham through Ismael as opposed to Issac), not a jewish one. Next.

This happened guys

Seriously, her name was Erica

we never tried to suppress criticizes of israel. at most we have people who correct anti israeli smear campaigns and their lies.
>they literally changed the state department definition of antisemitism to criticism of Israel
you guys did that , we have nothing to do with this.as i said if this happened hear the government would be toppled overnight and everyone involved would be locked in some dungeon for the rest of their lives for treason.
>Your government is bought and paid for.
false
>You are occupying Syria so that a bunch of mostly international jews from a new jersey corporation can pump the oil out and make a fortune.
we're not occupying any part of syria

>honk honk

Attached: 1557529634113.png (901x373, 29K)

Golan Heights is part of syria, last I checked

if a kike out in public ever offends me i am breaking their fucking legs.

DEATH TO ISRAEL

Israel is not a NPT signatory. They're not breaching the NPT because they haven't signed up to it.

Of course they are, because they are getting desperate. When people are fucking tired of Israel's crimes(for example, drug dealing, chopping up palestinians for organs, human trafficking, warmongering on East while lying about it). Not to mention Israel is not even lawful country and only exists because of massacre.

Of course they are when Trump openly gives them 38 billion like kikey holy texts say, showing that they are pulling the strings of US government or blackmail(most likely).

Of course they are when the use US as weapon against Iran, of course US is interested in it eiter way because they are getting desperate for oil, same reason they are in Venezuela. Because fracking destroys your own land so lets rather steal someone else's. War is US's business.

Oh and Im not just speculating, you can jewgle each and every one of these accusations. There are so many crimes linked to Israeli governments action that they dont fit in one picture.

A simple Google search will show Banu Quarayish was a Jewish tribe practicing Judaism.

But we(USA) are, and by funding them/sharing intel we violate Article 1 of the NPT.

Banu QURAYZA was the jewish tribe, not Banu QURAYSH. Give me a source that suggests otherwise.

no

There is NO difference between those two names. I have had this argument many times and this is always what it reverts to, and I point that out, and they crumble. So crumble.

>NO difference
Do you know how to spell? Are you dyslexic or something?

>Imagine thinking Quaraysh and Quarayza aren't the same thing
Kike.

it was real in the jews mind

lets go to synagogue and pray my fellow kike

lol weak, give me shit for saying shit about jews and ill extract blood foreskin and kvetching from your precious yidlets and sell teh footage to mindgeek

no, unless the last time you checked was before 1981

and so what

>>trying to derail an Israel Has Nukes thread
are you 12? everybody has known this shit for years

You only had to say "no" user. I know you can spell that word at least.

I KNOW I KNOW
Because every nation has a Roastingchild central bank and the nation is indebted to them.
And the Roastingchilds helped create israhell along with Saxe-Gotha-Coburg's (Windsor's).

Attached: Baron Alfred Rothshchild - Federal Reserve Act.png (632x153, 64K)

There is no evidence Israel has nukes. Don’t make wild accusations. When you develop a nuclear program, you have to test the nuke. That’s an essential requirements. Israel never has. They probably paid South Africa to test it for them. But you can’t really prove it but that’s definitely what happened. All the same, no one cares stop whining

Imagine sitting in a room being paid to baby sit people who have all the information to end your entire way of life if it got out to the general public in a digestible form.

Then imagine knowing that the only two things stopping that from happening are a list of words:
Antisemitism
Holocaust
Nazi

Imagine knowing that those words can only be used so often before they loose all meaning...

Calm down, rookie. Stop projecting. Consult with your supervisor before posting again.

Based

This is how you create radicals who shoot up Synagogues. Smh