Do you like her?

Do you like her?

Attached: fuzzy.jpg (3776x3779, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OD_RGbHXI8U
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
youtube.com/watch?v=jS-sxJFn6O0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mommy

Attached: apu gib.jpg (778x512, 46K)

no and you're literally retarded if you do

>like her?
I love her.

Attached: perfection.jpg (678x381, 26K)

Stucco face.

No. She's a retarded progressive like any other democratic candidate.

She would be perfect with a majority republican congress/senate.

based on her voting record. Nope.

Maybe when you stucco, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=OD_RGbHXI8U
She has no backers, nobody in establishment who knows how the US economy is ran wants her anti war foreign polices. She's literally excused by the media. And wont get votes either because NPCs wont get to see her even on TV, and little rhetoric that passes through will be heavily criticized.
Not surprised
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

nah gun grabbing open borders lady.

mmm new pics of mummy tulsi
she can gibs what i wants

Attached: 1526255032971.png (499x513, 283K)

she just told joe rogan that she things china is going to literally NUKE america, instantly disintegrating millions of the customers for their products and bringing the wrath of the rest of the world down on them, if trump doesn't lower the tariffs.

I'm voting for her.

I don't know her, but she's pretty

She's anti-war.

>her

Wha?

She had bad acne in her rapidly fading younger years...yuck

She seems like she is actually running because she believes in something instead of because it just feels like the next career move, like pretty much every other democract candidate except perhaps Bernie.

Attached: 1447474698960.jpg (500x673, 85K)

Shes one of the least worst Dem candidates, but I wouldn't vote for her. She would be a smart VP pick though.

She's great.

Attached: 1557540408201.gif (326x217, 1.29M)

She's ok. Her biggest problem is the boomers and weirdos showing up to her rallies and asking dumb questions.

Attached: Tulsi2.jpg (833x629, 49K)

Indifferent

Lmao

I do like her. She should be tapped for VP for Trumps second term.

yes, i rather do. I think she would make a fantastic VP to one of the economic populists due to her military background, foreign policy chops, based attitude towards neocons, and boobs.
as president, idk. I think she fucked up by forfeiting her house seat just to finish 15th in Iowa before dropping out.
oggle while you can, boys. you won't be seeing much of her within 8 months time.

This

No.

The one good thing about her.

youtube.com/watch?v=jS-sxJFn6O0
Jimmy Dore and his panel had a very funny breakdown of an NYT arch-kike melting down about Tulsi on Joe Rogan's show.
Worth the watch imo. Very satisfying cus regardless of whether you're right or left wing populist.

I would make sweet mommy love to her and then take her to a nice but not too noce restraunt and maybe get sushi

saw that a couple weeks ago, that chick was hilarious
all Joe had to do was ask why and what a word means and she shit the bed

This is her strong suit. It's also why she won't be nominated.

Who doesn’t love Rachael Ray?

At this point Im of the oppinion that principle voting is the only real poitical action we can have in the actual system. The way it works is that we vote for her because she is atleast somewhat anti israel and definitely anti war, then if she does win and inevitably does nothing we want and starts to kiss up to non whites and aliens, all while betraying her words on israel, then we swoop in and say we dont support her anymore. Yet another principled propaganda win for us, the goal is to push more and nore people into the oppinion that it doesnt matter who you vote for, they are always going to be dogshit even if they look like cherry pie.

no.

She’s so pretty. Tulsi gang

? da fuq? we dont support you anymore...yeah that'll stop her. faggot there are:
>no good jews
>no good dems
>no women, ever, period, fit for office.
now kys.

not human

Found the CRTV subscriber.

You mean this voting you stupid oven dodger?

Attached: 1555134088106.jpg (1024x803, 94K)

Although I'm a Tulsi supporter. Asking the question, "Why in the fuck do you have a sniper beam on your forehead?" would be justifiable.

mummy must be thicc

Attached: 1000w_q95.jpg (1000x665, 278K)

Attached: t.jpg (4256x2832, 3.76M)

no she is not

No.

Tulsi's a joke. A Tumblr meme. She will do nothing to help us solve our problems. As problematic as Trump has been, he's doing more to help us than she ever will.

You're lying to yourself if you think Tulsi isn't controlled.