#SexStrike

Apparently, ugly feminists denying sex now. So what you say boys: twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1127040792281767936

Attached: 2019-05-14 03_37_38-Twitter.png (570x737, 135K)

Imagine being so naive about morality that you think it's gonna hurt pro life people to refuse to have sex with them? We've been trying for years to turn back the tide of promiscuous sex that has been plaguing this world. I'm glad they have decided to help us with that. We'll be back in the 1950's in no time.

I know right.

But the worst thing about this is that it's not going to work.

It's almost like you don't even need abortions if you don't ride dicks.

Attached: 1557278968187.png (858x617, 571K)

Right there.

>women that want babies are still going to have sex
>women that are sluts won't have sex so that they don't have to have abortions
do they even understand that they're on our side now?

I like how she thinks this effects only men. I haven’t met a single woman in the last five years who could go two weeks without a dickdown. Goes to show her stunted Victorian views. Fucking hypocritical cooze. Typical.

Women and logic... you know how it goes....not xD.

Agree.

Wow man.

I seem to have been transported to a world where birth control doesn't exist and only abortion is the resort to not have a baby.
In that other world we used to have ~26 birth control measures that negated the possibility of any of your sperm fertilizing the woman's egg.

Having sex was never males choice in the first place.

*thus negating the need for an abortion.

>lips that touch liquor shall not touch ours

We still have them... it's more of women not being capable of taking responsibility for their actions.

You got it, my men.

Is she married, or turning into one of those washed up celeb midlife feminists who are rabid and insufferable?

Wheres the fun in that? They want to have sex so that they can get pregnant and kill the baby. Its all part of sex in total. She orgasms he cums she sacrifices the baby to the pleasure gods then repeat

Not really sure. She claims she has a husband... but you know how is with this type of people.

>withholds sex from the wimpy progressive men on their side

>when your only value in life is your holes

Exactly.

watch the std rate drop lol

This was literally the plot of an Aristophanes comedy

Jokes on them I've never had sex with anyone!

Does this chick live under a rock?
She can get a fucking abortion borderline at will.
I don't understand women - I guess she wants the right to outright murder her newborn while it's in the crib?
The fuck is going on?

Attached: 1557124386324.webm (720x404, 692K)

So basedboys wont get sex and only conservative chads get to procreate. I’m also quite happy to be married to a woman who thinks the sex strike idea is stupid.

once again proving they want to be seen as nothing but a piece of ass for men to drool over -- but they aren't allowed to admit that.

Women just aren't worth the effort anymore

Imagine being such a massive roastie that it takes you until age 50 to get the brilliant idea of withholding your vag.

>feminists are now in favour of abstinence
HONK HONK