Tur Abdin

Found out was half-Assyrian through tests. Not so happy the Jews claim ownership over Dna of the region.
Italians find the same thing that haplogroups from the broader med are claimed as Jewish by these companies.
We need Dna tests that do the opposite and explain to Jews what they are and them a breakdown in terms of goyish components.
Not a cat being told it is a cat as Elan Elhaik says.

All my matches are Assyrian or Armenian. Haplogroup is old and from the region.

Any genome bloggers out there to help test hundreds of Assyrians from Tur Abdin and reverse tne Turkification of them? Many of them bear shameful kebab names. Few have family trees to show because of genocide but they boast of their purity.

An idea is to mobilise Oriental Christians in Europe against Islamification. 500,000 Armenians in France and they do nothing.

Notice no admix with Turks or Arabs despite being overrun by Islam quite a while. The original people of the region.

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-092855.jpg (768x1024, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

khazardnaproject.wordpress.com/2017/06/21/no-levantine-ancestry-for-ashkenazic-jews/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This place that was thrown under the bus by the West. Had never heard about it before did the test and found the matches.

Attached: 800px-Tur_Abdin.svg.png (800x400, 252K)

You're a mutt/rape baby.

khazardnaproject.wordpress.com/2017/06/21/no-levantine-ancestry-for-ashkenazic-jews/

Not sure he is right but at least he tries.

Depends what you consider Assyrians to be. I get Italian/Greek as closest thing on most tests.

Hurrians lived in this region. Mitanni also who had sanscrit speaking upper class.

Assyrians and Armenians very close. Nobody really studying them much.

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-095042.jpg (768x1024, 247K)

An idea is to get the Uncle Tom Christian migrants in Sweden to try to do something useful rather than skulk around in the corpse of the West until a second genocide catches up with them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-095321.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

What does your GEDMatch say?

Trust them far more than FTDNA. MyHeritage (FTDNA subsidiary) gave me Nigerian, GEDMatch said no Nigerian, but I do have San.

Which is great and ties in with family history. San are the original inhabitants of SA and all Afrikaners who have been here since the 1600s carry San DNA.

Gedmatch is above. 50-50 as the matches say also.

Found one man who speaks this dialect who could be my father and trying to get someone in his family to Dna test. Assuming some guy with this Dna did not get lost in the genocide and turn up with another ethnic identity. But unlikely someone would be 100% from this region and not know it.

On some tests you see Armenian, one some Assyrian but the matches are Tur Abdin. These people were Hurrian and part of Urartu and many other states in the region. They fight among themselves over whether to call themselves Aramean or Assyrian. The Arameans cuck more to Israel in Israel.

If Myheritage detects San then I guess it could be real. There are offline tools you can use to look for Snps from Africa. Also these companies do add African to fuck with people as a Psyop.

I coukd see comparing my Snps that they looked Caucasian.

Would like to see Greeks, Armenians, Assyrians and martial peoples like Druze organise themselves as neo-Byzantines. From what I saw of Alawaite Y Dna it looks like the Assyrians did some colonising there. Jews are targeting the rump of Byzantium left in the Middle East and the Jewish scores on these tests are often psyops.

Which GEDmatch tool did you use to get this ? New to GEDmatch, still finding my way around.

MyHeritage doesn't test for San at all. doesn't go further south than Central Africa.

>I have san, which is great

Kys mutt
Your family is a shame

Dodecadk12b for that. There is also offline tool called Admixture studio which is good. Morges has good tools also and you can plot yourself on a map.

Yeah, I know. I was horrified to learn that I also have Ashkenazi. Fortunately I won't be having children.

We are keen to share our culture...

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-073312.jpg (768x1024, 484K)

You can get Ashkenazi on a test and it not be real. As Jews want to get high scores so people like Cypriots get fucked over and given false Jewish scores which is the point. That these peoples should fight back and make their own tests. You also have likes of Arthur Kemp trolling all Med peoples.

How the hell u got ashkenazi kek, did some kike came to south afrika for buisness? (Used to be usual in the 70's)

Banned from the Uk.

Attached: Screenshot_20181001-233334.jpg (768x1024, 451K)

You lot have been here for business since the 1700s. Cecil John Rhodes knew Rhodesia would be a success when he heard you were building a synagogue.

Currently in SA synagogues are shutting down. Clearly time to go.

South Africa is full of Jews so not so suprising a White there would pick up some. A lot of English celebs have South Asian taint. Etc. Etc. A little bit of Ashkenazi stands out like a sore thumb on these tests. If it is real you will match nearly the entire tribe.

Armenians were getting 6% Ashkenazi until last year on Ancestrydna and then it vanished with an update.

What Middle East used to look like.

Attached: Screenshot_20181001-233142.jpg (768x1024, 351K)

Continuity among Armenians. For some reason Academia has failed to show us the Dna of the Sumerians.

Attached: 20190512_210025.jpg (518x518, 150K)