Bullfighting,redpilled?or should it be ilegal

Should we end this tradition/art/sport since it is so primitive and cruel as some people say?

Attached: D6Wjjj0XoAAM6Kb.jpg (1080x965, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Bestiaires
livescience.com/56488-what-happens-to-bulls-after-bullfight.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JbIYTRkMXXw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6-QyWow4Jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's red pilled. Gives the bull a fighting chance to gore it's enemy, instead of corralling it into a 3ft wide cubicle and driving a pneumatic bolt into its face.

End it or make it a more even fight with the bull. Don't they sometimes stab it before it enters the arena?

The only BVLL you're going to be fighting is me Paco

They stab them in the ass to make them crazy and angry not to weaken them

That's degenerate
The bulls die from suffering for hours
Why do people who criticize Chinese dog eating tolerate this?

All the subhuman faggots on Jow Forums who want to stop bullfightimg

Tradition is older than Rome
Bulls live like kings and if they survive they live in semi free areas for the rest of their lives.
Why don't you complain about slaughterhoused killing cattle everyday then, faggots.

I'm convinced it's payed PETA shills
It's always the same script any time I've ever seen a thread on this topic

It's traditional, so it should continue. It's not like thousands of bulls are slaughtered this way. Maybe 10 a year, lol
personally I don't find the appeal and I think it's gay as fuck, but whatever

>muh bulls
I wonder where did you got that soft spot for this particular animal

It's the most honorable death an animal can have. A combat for its redemption.

The alternative would be: stabled its entire life whithout dignity and killed whithout any chance of surviving.

If you were a bull, what would you choose?

this, bullfighting is arguably THE most based and redpilled sport there is. Man versus beast. It's a sport that shows the true power of nature, and the stakes are life or death EVERY SINGLE FIGHT

Bullfighting is gay. Bring back gladiator fights to the death using prisoners.

Attached: 1200px-Jean-Leon_Gerome_Pollice_Verso.jpg (1200x807, 296K)

pic saved
I personally dont watch it, but would keep it alive for no other reason than to anger marxists

Kek

Attached: fec.jpg (289x292, 14K)

I personally find it distasteful. That being said my opinions should have no effect on how spain maintains it's traditions. If they feel like fighting bulls, they should. Our outrage globalized culture have the fucking audacity to demand people on the other side of the globe change their ways, that do not have any direct effect on us change.

Ok, that was funny.

It's redpilled. Ancient Roman tradition. Man vs nature.

this

Die fighting desu desu

this desu

also this desu

>Gladiator fights with prisoners
There's an open air version of this. It's called Detroit.

The EU is a European death cult, for bullfights they will make sure nobody can afford the public liability insurance and then turn all the arenas into wheelchairs accessible Aldis

Ohh, I fucking love the OLEEE, BUENOOO part. Bull fighting is redpilled asf

eh, im kinda with that dude. no reason for it. for the same reason "kosher" killing can go fuck itself

Animals exist purely for our satisfaction, and if one receives satisfaction from watching animals fight other animals or animals fight humans then by all means do so.
Animals are worth infinitely less than people. If given the choice between saving 10,000 chickens and saving one person, any sane person would be hard pressed not to save the the human being. Likewise if improving the quality for life for humans leads to less suicides and more meaningful lives, it would make sense for us to be willing to sacrifice animals to improve the quality of human lives. For some, an improved quality of life can arise from bullfights, therefore we should encourage bullfights.

Attached: 0A6AFD65-6B88-467C-9D1C-BB344FD3A677.jpg (1024x900, 371K)

It's very obvious that it should be illegal

Keep the tradition going, I love seeing Spaniards get gored and impaled

Ancient tradition that needs to be preserved.

Literal moors

>That's degenerate
>meme flag ttalking about a thousands of year old tradition
the Minoan civilization fought bulls

I'd say it is the most based performance around.
It demonstrates the raw strengh of the bull against the prowess of the human performers.

Attached: Forcados holding the bull.jpg (1600x1047, 864K)

Tradition created to pacify the masses, get rid of it

It's redpilled. Bulls in bullfighting have very good lives (way better than bovine made for eating and milking), and they end their lives in a fight. Seems bretty ebic

I always make a point of telling people that it isnt a sport. Its an art. That is why fairness does not factor into it and the bull's suffering is what makes it beautiful. Chinese dog eating isnt an art. It is just gluttony.

>Tradition created to pacify the masses, get rid of it
you know its a european tradition since the bronze age?

Attached: 2kuffv.jpg (350x420, 20K)

Should be continued but it should only be a 1v1 between the fighter and the (fully healthy) bull. Encircling it and poking it to death like a bunch of faggots is lame.

>fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Bestiaires
read this from montherlant, you will change your mind

>Tradition created to pacify the masses, get rid of them

I agree

Yea, to worship the gods, degenerate roman culture popularized it as a means to entertain

Nah it's ok, we know you people are savages and those are your ways.

>suffering for hours
Not true you eurofaggot

its not a fair fight, so nothing manly about it. Just some guy prancing around until the bull gets tired, then stabs it. Nothing glorious about it. If you want a fair fight, man should go in there with no weapons and try to win.

they always fuck up the bulls neck muscles first with lances from guys sitting on protected horses

I do, and idc if it's tradition or not, it's fucking slaughter. You really have fun watching animals suffering you sick fuck? Are we still civilized? Just because there's something worse being done else were that doesn't mean that this is wrong and shouldn't be banned.

i went to one bullfight in Spain they killed 4 bulls in that event alone.

Bull fighting is a representation of European Culture and it is under attack primarily for that reason.
They are trying to destroy Europe's sovereign nations heritage and culture so that there is less resistance to the roll out of the EUSSR.

>For some, an improved quality of life can arise from X, therefore we should encourage X.
are you destiny?

Attached: gud.png (81x91, 21K)

It's pretty fucking based

Most reasonable opinion in the thread.

If the bull kills the matador, what happens?

Nah. It's stupid. Just like sacrificing babies to get good crops, nothing clever about it. Many traditions are bad, cruel and stupid - just being a tradition doesn't make it right.

Gets to fight again next week

Fuckers have ADD, come in with their stupid thread and don't bother sticking around

You don't know that.. you're from the UK. You're only slightly less clueless than a white american

I used to be against the one-sidedness of the bullfight, believing that it should be the bull's strength and horns vs. one matador, with a cloth and a sword. I later learned more, realizing it is in fact a form of sacrifice, not contest.

And you're fighting me black boi
The MED BVLL WILL MOTHERFUCKING RAPE YOU
Then we'll cuddle as you become my girlfriend (male)

Attached: cq5dam.web.738.462.jpg (738x462, 57K)

We should bring back gladiators. Matadors are fucking cowards, and I love watching them get gored and impaled in their groin/neck

>muh tradition!!!
Kys

>Matadors are fucking cowards, and I love watching them get gored and impaled in their groin/neck
This

Fuck off Globalist drone.
I have no interest in watching bull fighting but will stand behind those who enjoy it because im not a faggot.

Try being less of a faggot in the future.

The Bull gets killed, some myth says that all the family of the Bull is killed too but that has hapenned just a few times is not usual since they Would lose big money, those bulls are the Best of the Best,

>bull loses
>gets killed
>bull wins
>gets killed, maybe his whole family as well
I guess this is the spaniards conception of a fair fight

>meme flag ttalking about a thousands of year old tradition
You mean like the thousand year old tradition of eating dogs in China?

No if the Bull survives he lives, its just that if he kills the bullfighter he gets killed

Its an animal. Who gives a fuck?

well they did killed millions of natives

>It's a fair fight to the death
>but if the bull wins he gets killed
>and to not get killed he has to survive but without killing the bullfighter
It's like the embodiment of spaniard cowardice. Nice.

livescience.com/56488-what-happens-to-bulls-after-bullfight.html

Well said

We grilling tonight

When is exactly declared the bull winner? I used to watch alot of this on TVE (next to videos de primera) and I can't recall a single time that the bull won...

Excuse me, are you lost? Reddit is over there.

It's not really a fight and those who support are subhumans. No better than chinks who boil cats and dogs alive.

But when the Bull survives he is treated like a King he has his wounds healed and lives the good life eating good food, Fucking,in a good big comfy ranch etc

People have to claim to let the Bull live since he has shown so much bravery

I would be struggling to choose which one to watch given the choice of watching your national sport of cuckoo clock building or spanish bull fighting, its a tough call chap

Kind of unspoken rule,people kind of see bravery and nobility in the bull,and they agree that he deserves to live.
The bull should do what it's expected of him,not tiring,always willing to fight and not doing unexpected moves (treacherous) basically making a script like performance where it allows the matador to perform all he wants without trouble,people like a good performance and if the bull allows for such a thing people will ask for a pardon i think it goes something like that

Thxs user, some child issues solved here

*raped

In any case we agree it's not at all a fair fight, and the bull gets killed almost always.
I didn't expect less from your pathetic country.

says nothing to argue about being called a coward LOL

He is a troll I dont bother with fools like him

Its a slaughter, its supposed to die. You cant eat a live bull nigga

t. coward

But it's fun watching matadors get gored to death.

damn user not to be rude but your traditions sound gay. Why is the bull penalized for using tactics? Instead it has to be a dimwitted beast that just plays the role of a loser to be granted a pardon? And worst of all, if the bull manages to win its killed? Lol. That thing should be healed up for the next matched and its should be allowed to retire and rear sons. Spainards should change their ways so their strength of their men matches that of the bull.

youtube.com/watch?v=JbIYTRkMXXw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6-QyWow4Jg

Fuck off moortugal, your country sucks ass. Spain is so much better and I hope they annex you and ban your horrid language

>Muttistan
>Talking about traditions

Attached: 1545032143029.jpg (630x387, 43K)

It should be illegal, but niggers and Jews should be illegal first.

Bullseye -- geddit?

Attached: bullfighting_fun1.jpg (598x439, 31K)

Ouchie

Attached: bullfighting_fun2.jpg (500x334, 21K)

Seeing how he's dressed, he probably enjoyed it :^)

Attached: bullfighting_fun3.jpg (620x347, 116K)

Attached: bullfighting_fun4.jpg (800x529, 70K)

This guy died, so spaniards got angry and killed the bull. Because, you know, it's a fair fight and all.

Attached: bullfighting_fun5.jpg (990x557, 161K)

Should be declared a cultural activity and protected and practiced in perpetuity.

The forcados is the only thing i like, seems fair and takes massive balls, all the other modalities are about evading the bull. The spanish dont have the forcados though, its' a Portuguese tradition.

Whats your problem faggot? Fucking swiss faggot troll ruing the thread