Anyone find it impressive how one man decimated the alt-right incel movement in like 2 months?

Anyone find it impressive how one man decimated the alt-right incel movement in like 2 months?

Attached: efff.png (466x304, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/german-intelligence-agency-warns-of-islamic-state-attacks/a-48724666
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory
snopes.com/fact-check/white-farmers-south-africa/
nytimes.com/2019/03/20/opinion/new-zealand-great-replacement.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no I don't find things that never happened impressive

show me where he ever lost a debate? please, give me a link

you can admit that this movement was bound to fall, 2016-2017, charlottesville was the peak and now its over, where going back to normal now

are all alt-right non-white like it dude?

>thinking destiny is smart

proof you're retarded

>man
He's a 12 year old with a beard.

Ryan dawson completely demolished him

I didn't say he was smart. He might as well be dumb, but the incels and alt right conspiracy tards are even dumber so their arguments are easy to pick apart with Facts. Something that seems to be lacking from white nationalist incels

Mods should know better than to allow this eceleb spam until people start swatting and harassing these ecelebs. Mods stop being so goddamn stupid is stop this bullshit before it starts.

Attached: 93874659783456.jpg (1100x673, 197K)

He lost every debate. Him winning is a meme

Possible happening

dw.com/en/german-intelligence-agency-warns-of-islamic-state-attacks/a-48724666

Alt right
And
Incel

Are both Redd it terms coined predominantly by the liberals.

Stop adopting their bullshit.

I'm 33 married, fit, and nothing about me is alt.

White genocide, pick that apart for me

nick fuentes made this guy look like a child

Attached: SA.jpg (600x600, 72K)

By getting triggered and calling people racist and talking like a fag?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory
snopes.com/fact-check/white-farmers-south-africa/
nytimes.com/2019/03/20/opinion/new-zealand-great-replacement.html

Gave you some facts, go ahead and learn something today, maybe you will actually get it soon

most of the people you think represent the alt-right are actually leftists LARPing

take someone like alex jones for example. he runs this pro-america "woke" scam where he pretends china controls hollywood and saudi arabia did 9/11, even though the FBI admits they rounded up dancing israeli mossads and held them for 72 days for involvement in 9/11

the people you think represent us are just clowns that are trying to make us look bad. the reasonable people on the right are instabanned over and over again from all social media platforms. you have to go out in the real world and talk to people to find actual conservative people, they are not allowed on TV, radio, jewtube, faceberg, etc.

>alt-right
the majority of alt-right are just in it for the Patreon/Neet bucks

Fuentes is like 16 yo and Destiny got BTFO

Le talk fast but say nothing man

Watch his debate with Ryan Dawson or the debate on Trainwreckstv where he got BTFO by Fuentes.

Attached: yes.jpg (512x960, 87K)

Notice how Jow Forums and particularly (((ptg))) immediately resort to petty personal attacks against destiny?

Why does he make them seethe so hard?

I asked you to pick it apart. The wiki article doesn't do that, it just claims that it's a conspiracy theory.

So you can't pick it apart? Just like Destiny then. Saying that it's a conspiracy theory, isn't facts.

None of those articles say anything productive. What a waste of my time reading this. Leftist can't even provide their own beliefs just consumerist. Also what is this retarded incel meme look at that guy he is the definition of incel

All of those things are just gay bullshit. There is no debate to be had anymore. Demographic replacement is real, and if this change keeps happening we may see more people "subscribing to pewdiepie".

Attached: immigration hurts workers.jpg (2009x1376, 1.8M)

I'm assuming he is yet another critical theory burn out that preached mass materialism for the goy herd masses

Destiny acts in bad faith and is not to be trusted or debated. It's best just to ignore him, until he goes away. He is like a parasite.

Attached: destiny is a faggot.jpg (932x220, 67K)

Nick Fuentes and Sargon bested him in a debate a couple of months ago

>lost to Sargon of Akkad of all people
LMAO
He is literally antifa shill